Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying on Clomid - Swaying under special circumstances part 2

I have moved the updated, in depth essays on Clomid and Femara for swaying into the Dream Members forum. These contain complete directions on how Clomid and Femara work and how to use them for swaying (including a schedule for 3 and 6 months on the medications!) These will also be available to people who buy sway plans as well.

While I will of course still answer questions in the free forums I have decided I feel more comfortable having this info accessible by Dream Members only (you can get a Dream Membership here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php).

A brief note from our sponsors: Dream Memberships are $19 per year and it's a nice way to help out the site. This is how I, atomic, make a living and if you enjoy the site and want to help keep it (and me) going, it's very much appreciated.

Here are some Clomid support threads, old and new, with lots of info in them

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...omid-come.html
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...mid-users.html
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...mid-users.html

Newest Clomid support thread for 2018 is here! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...rt-thread.html

Swaying Under Special Circumstances 2 - Clomid and Femara

According to the “fertility theory of swaying”, everything that boosts fertility, seems to sway blue. So how can fertility medicines like Clomid and Femara be used to sway PINK?? The answer to that question is very important because it has major ramifications for your sway when on Clomid.

Clomid and Femara actually don't boost fertility in the traditional sense of the word. They suppresses your body’s natural estrogen for a few days, and then when you suddenly stop taking it, your body responds by launching into a heightened production of estrogen. This big unexpected boost of estrogen triggers the development of more, and for many people, higher quality, eggs than you would have made on your own otherwise. So if you were normally producing no eggs or one low quality egg, you might produce one or two great eggs. Despite this, the Clomid is not boosting fertility, it’s suppressing it – it’s your body’s response to the Clomid that boosts fertility.

Clomid is actually an anti-fertility drug with the odd side effect of helping you get pregnant!!

The problem with Clomid and to a lesser extent Femara, is that they (mostly Clomid) has a lot of effects on the body aside from the desired goal of causing you to release eggs. These side effects mean that we need to drop sway tactics very quickly to compensate for the effects of the Clomid. Additionally, both Clomid and Femara have limitations in the length of time you are allowed to use them. It is safest to get pg on Clomid/Femara during the first 1-3 months (many doctors will only allow you to take them for 3 consecutive months) and you cannot take either of them longer than 6 months. If your doctor prescribes either medication for you for longer than 6 months, seek a second opinion.

Bottom line, if you are taking Clomid or Femara, you need to get pg FAST. You do not have time for messing around with any sway tactics – ESPECIALLY ones that either don’t work or else are directly inhibiting conception. If you absolutely MUST include one or two sway tactics, of course, I am not your mommy or the angel on your shoulder However, I strongly urge that you limit yourself to one or two minor things and not dozens of extreme things. Or, you can give yourself one and only one month to conceive doing everything you ever wanted to try, but then drop things and FAST.

TIMING – If you take one piece of advice from this essay, don’t do timing. It doesn’t sway anyway and it will prevent you from conceiving especially while on fertility medication. Plus since fertility meds can move your ovulation, it's next to impossible to pin down a cutoff anyway.

FREQUENCY - If you MUST do frequency patterns, do them only the first month and then drop them. They haven't worked anyway and really do lower odds of conception considerably.

pH - While on Clomid, it is best to skip all sway tactics that drastically alter pH. If you MUST use them, do so the first month on the medication only. Blue swayers, you should def. use Preseed while on Clomid. Do NOT use baking soda as it may kill sperm. Pink swayers, do NOT douche or use any of the low pH jellies. If you need a lubricant, use a small amount of sperm safe lubricant like Preseed. If you do not conceive after 2 months on Clomid using nothing, you should switch to Preseed because if you cannot get pg, you have no chance at your DG. People have gotten girls while on Clomid or Femara and Preseed!

CM – Since Clomid tends to make your CM drier and hostile to sperm, you need to make sure that you don’t do any sway tactics that will exacerbate this. Blue swayers. Be sure to do guaifenesin to increase CM. Pink swayers, avoid antihistamine, Sudafed, cranberry because it will make your cervical mucus too hostile. Also, you may need to give up aspartame after one or two months if you don’t get a BFP. Pink swayers can also use guaifenesin after 3 months – remember, if you don’t get pg, you have no chance at your DG!

Sperm count – Blue swayers should have their husbands wearing boxers, taking a Men's over 50 multivitamin like Men's One a Day to boost sperm health, doing regular release every 2-4 days to boost sperm count. Stay laying flat after intercourse 30 minutes or more and you may want to spend part of that time laying on your belly for better chances of conception. Pink swayers, you need to go very lightly on any strategies such as tighty whiteys and hot baths and be willing to give them up if you do not get pg the first month or two. It’s probably best if you do not have DH take licorice root, peppermint tea, or soy milk. After the first month or two, do not do jump and dump, lie down for 5-15 minutes after BD to make sure the swimmers can make it to the cervix.

Supps – I would prefer that people did not take any hormonal supplements while on Clomid or Femara. While we used to allow more leeway with this, for both blue and pink swayers we have seen such poor results with these supplements that I can no longer recommend anyone using them. These include EPO, flaxseed, RRLT, tribulus, FUR, RJBP, Fertile CM, and even green tea have hormonal effects for blue swayers and should be avoided. For pink, vitex, saw palmetto, peppermint tea, Lydia Pinkham, and using BCP or Mirena right up until your month of planned conception may not be ideal.

Diet – Blue swayers, the HE Diet will only help you get pregnant while on these medications in addition to helping your sway. Pink swayers, do the diet for 12 weeks or so before you start to TTC. But please don't go overboard, stay in LE Diet limits and be sure you are getting adequate fat. Over time you will need to loosen up on diet and start to include some sources of healthy fats like fish (especially salmon), eggs, full fat dairy and nuts, to help maintain your estrogen as much as you can. Do continue skipping breakfast and avoiding snacks to keep your blood sugar levels under control.

But I don’t want to do these things! I’m going to ruin my sway!

Blue swayers – Feel good about your sway on Clomid or Femara! While the medications may sway a little bit pink, hou still get to do most everything you want to do for a blue sway anyway. You do need to give up on timing and BSF, but honestly those things just get in the way of conception anyway. You’re better off without them! Some blue swayers panic when they are told that they need Clomid/Femara because they hear that it sways pink. But just by using Preseed and guaifenesin and eating an estrogen-friendly diet such as HE Diet, you do so much to overcome that. Plenty of people conceive boys on Clomid!!

Pink swayers – Yes, you do have to give up a lot of sway tactics on Clomid and Femara. But the good news is, the Clomid and Femara actually REPLACE the sway tactics you have to give up and they are both better than everything you have to skip over. Clomid and Femara are the best sway tactic that there is because you really can't mess them up - they really are the closest thing there is to a magic pill.

Anyway, I hope this helps answer some questions about swaying on Clomid and Femara! Check out the Dream Members section for more in depth instructions on these medications and how they work!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; December 15th, 2017 at 05:13 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks Jasiahsmommy thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!
    Firstly, thank you, this information is just what I was looking for.
    I am a skinny pcoser, who discovered this whilst doing ig girl sway.
    I have now altered my diet to include wholemeal carbs instead of White and I eat less sugar. I just have one more question about the diet... Is olive oil a good idea due to the healthy fat (in moderation). Also, how much nuts? A handful a day or is this too much, thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Boompink, I'm glad you found us! Actually, "Swaying under special circumstances part one" is all about how people with problems regulating their blood glucose levels, should tweak their sway diets and I think it will answer your questions. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...d-sugar-issues

If you are eating 25-60 g of fat (about 20-30% fat on a 1500-1800 cal diet), you can get away with some healthy fats in your diet if you need them for your overall health. Just don't go overboard. With nuts, same rules apply - they are blue friendly when eaten in high quantity but a handful will be ok as long as you're sticking with 40-50 g of protein per day (if you have blood sugar issues you may wish to relax this to 50-60)

5. Dislikes Milybaby disliked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much, I will check out that thread too!

7. Thanks project beatrice thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump to sticky

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What kind of lube can Pink swayers use on Clomid?
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

10. Dislikes project beatrice disliked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It says below you can "If you need a lubricant, use canola oil. If you do not conceive after 2 months on Clomid using nothing, you should switch to Preseed because if you cannot get pg, you have no chance at your DG. People have gotten girls while on Clomid and Preseed!". Hope this helps!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks amari, i didn't see that answer.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i only have 3 months on clomid left (i think) ive used 3 in the past with my two sons but was on a very friendly blue diet and supps (didnt realise at the time), its so hard for me to try and stop all my sway tactics while on clomid i just keep arguing with myself about it, its driving me mad lol, but i have stopped alot now compared to what i wanted to do, im not going to douche or do a lime tampon, im not going to use acigel/sylk, ive dropped most of the EGS i wanted to do just TBM now and will drop it completely if my ph is low when i dtd, will not be J&D, i will lye with hips raised for 15 mins, i will do a one off BD on O day, with abstinence of 2 weeks, (hubby has been told he has a high sperm count) he will take liq root, and sudafed once before dtd, was going to use a one off full app of rephresh about cd 11, but if i dont get pregnant the first month im sure alot of this will go out the window,

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doesn't SYLK lubricant sway girls?

I saw on another thread something about taking wheat grass along with Clomid. What dosage of wheat grass and when do you start taking it? I am on CD12 and took 50mg of Clomid cds 5-10, so I am waiting for my O now. I would appreciate any advice you could give.

Planning to TDT from today through O, so maybe we will make the 7-10 DTD frequency that sways girls? Should we DTD am and pm or just pm?

Is JAD not a good thing on Clomid? Should just lay down for a while afterwards with not running to the bathroom?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by KraizyDaizy; February 4th, 2012 at 02:50 PM.
    42 38, , 13, 11,6, 4 & !!!
    "There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days." Exodus 23:26

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast