Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does sperm color matter?

Hello
    I got pregnant on the 2nd months with all of my children so Dh has no fertility problem But his sperm/semen are always thin and clear/grey color. Upon research i notice that mostly healthy sperm are normally cloudy white-gray and very thick and my has Dh has never that cloudy whitish color in his sperm. We have all girls and sometime i think whitish color sperm has more Y sperm compare to his thin clear grey color sperm. What he should do to make his sperm more cloudy whitish.
    Thanks

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. I don't know if there is anything to it? But I just wanted to say, my DH also has really thin and clear sperm. I maybe wouldn't say grey but definitely not thick and white! And we have one girl and two boys! So anything is possible. 😊

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And my husband has your cloudy white thick sperm, sometimes a tad clearer depending on days, and we have two girls so I'm not sure it means something. I've heard about strange colors (but, like, brown) not being a good sign for fertility but otherwise, nothing really about thickness or the nuance of white. I did hear that some sperm "look" A-okay from the outside and when properly analyzed, is finally not so good. So not sure the look matters much.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is nothing to this. It is meaningless. The only way you can tell if your husband has low sperm count is by having it tested. Taking something to alter his sperm appearance/consistency very well may harm his fertility and possibly sway pink.

No man has more X or Y sperm. It is impossible because XY cells divide in the testicles to make half X and half Y sperm. He might have low sperm count which can sway pink, but it's not because there is more X than Y. It's because something about there being large numbers of sperm sways blue for reasons we don't understand.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ