Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So while I'll put this in your plan, I do want you to make some changes right away.

I do not advise women take cranberry. It doesn't work and has some risks and side effects including possibly contributing to miscarriage.

I leave cal-mag at your option, but the best study ever done on maternal diet and gender conceived (the ONLY one not trying to prove mineral balancing correct) showed more BOYS conceived in women with highest intake of cal-mag. I got my 3rd and 4th boy with cal-mag and stopped taking it when I got my girl. Just be sure you are not taking Vitamin D with it, as Vitamin D has been very blue friendly.

For hubby, we got TERRIBLE results with licorice root. I think we're at 33% (that means that nearly 70% of the people who took it got BOYS even with good pink sways!!) I've all but given it up now.

Hubby should take olive leaf OR cranberry, not both.

We don't ban potatoes and tomatoes on this site but as long as you're getting the minimum of 2500 mg potassium (this is on all sway diets, because you need this much for survival) it's fine to skip them if you'd like.

Peppermint tea is at your option, although we're not using it any more for the most part. It didn't work, and got poor rates of conception for women over 35. Plus, it was very disruptive to the cycle, delaying or even stopping ovulation for many people.

I don't recommend Sudafed as it has a history of strokes in younger women, particularly when taken with blood thinners like cranberry. Your choice, but please don't take more than one.

What I would recommend is having your husband release every day for 7-10 days to start with. Releasing every other day may be more blue friendly (although none of the frequency patterns have worked well) The important thing is having ONE ATTEMPT. If you don't get pregnant with one attempt, then please drop other sway tactics that don't work (like frequency, timing, jellies, and Sudafed) before adding attempts.

You're doing both douche and Replens?? I don't usualy recommend this as it cuts odds of conception to practically none. I would choose one or the other (I don't really recommend either, but prefer jelly as it's less invasive. In our results neither has worked)

Jump and dump only after 5 minutes. You will have very low chance of conception doing all those things, so I recommend dropping them over the course of time, focusing on diet, exercise, one attempt, and Clomid or Femara if you can get them, as those are the things that have worked for us.

I will include this stuff in your personalized plan.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes tillytys liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brilliant thank you. You’re right I don’t want my chances of conception to be cut totally down. I will stop the douche. I’m the plan it says use replens an applicator worth every 3 days after AF. And then last use 24 hours before my one attempt. So should I not use a pea sized amount before the attempt? As don’t want to lessen my chances of conception thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also my husband is releasing now every other day and I’m on 7 days past ovulation. When before my one attempt should I get him to stop. Like how many days before we BD should he stop releasing. As I don’t understand the 7-10 days thing. Thanks

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fibre on plan: is 500mg chitosan ok to take or should I take it with Metamucil? And which one is better please as I haven’t been taking. Also I haven’t Been taking all the supplements you recommend this month but I have been following the LE diet, is it ok to ttc this month or should I be on the plan for longer? I’m naturally very small framed and have lost a bit of weight already. Ok going to up my cardio, doing exercise evey day, I’m 7 days past ovulation. And going to do one attempt 2/3 days before I get my peak/ovulation. I’m going to be using the flashing smiley face ovulation sticks this months to try to not miss my peak on the lead up and have an idea of my fertile time.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic,
    Having looked at the plan I’m following this sway;
    Can you see if you think it is ok please?
    Following LE diet
    Exercising cardio 60 mins

My supplements;
    High dose folic acid
    - dropped calcium & magnesium
    -weaning off cranbery that I was on (may pick up aspirin not sure)
    (I’m only 44kg so I’m trying to loose as much weight)

Drinking Diet Coke, crystal light
    Skipping breakfast

Hubbys
    - olive leaf
    -calcium
    - magnesium

-drinking Diet Coke

Replens 1 applicator 8-12 hours only before the attempt (is this too much?)
    One attempt only 2 days before ovulation (tracking and double checking using clear blue ovulation sticks)

FR every other day which is stopping 7-10 days before attempt

Hot bath for hubby before attempt
    Lavender diffuser in room

Sudafed one hour before? (Not sure if you advise this and know you said it will reduce chances of conceiving along with replens- so which one is best to drop?) thanks a lot

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry just re read and you said to release every day and that you’re not convinced with the Sudafed

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Clara198237 View Post
    Brilliant thank you. You’re right I don’t want my chances of conception to be cut totally down. I will stop the douche. I’m the plan it says use replens an applicator worth every 3 days after AF. And then last use 24 hours before my one attempt. So should I not use a pea sized amount before the attempt? As don’t want to lessen my chances of conception thanks

You can, if you're dropping the douche, although the jellies do cut odds of conception and they haven't been show to help.

Releasing 7-10 days means that 7-10 days before you expect to have your attempt, have him release every single day for 7-10 days in a row. Then have your attempt. But if you don't think he can stick to that, use the regular release option in your plan. The daily release really hasn't worked anyway.

10. Likes Clara198237 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Clara198237 View Post
    Fibre on plan: is 500mg chitosan ok to take or should I take it with Metamucil? And which one is better please as I haven’t been taking. Also I haven’t Been taking all the supplements you recommend this month but I have been following the LE diet, is it ok to ttc this month or should I be on the plan for longer? I’m naturally very small framed and have lost a bit of weight already. Ok going to up my cardio, doing exercise evey day, I’m 7 days past ovulation. And going to do one attempt 2/3 days before I get my peak/ovulation. I’m going to be using the flashing smiley face ovulation sticks this months to try to not miss my peak on the lead up and have an idea of my fertile time.

One or the other, not both. Either is fine.(If one was better, I'd tell you to take that kind! But any fiber works)

I'm fine with you guys trying this month! The supplements are by far the least important. You need to up your calories to stop weight loss if you're below BMI 21!!

12. Likes Clara198237 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, I understand it now as I for some stupid reason was reading the bit about it hubby is aged 35 or under, my husband is 37. I was reading it as he had to abstain for 7-10 days before attempt!! (Thank god I asked you again). Now you’ve made me realise that I read it wrong. So il get him to release every day for 7-10 days before our attempt. What does this frequent release help with please atomic?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is your height?

Did you stop the cal mag suddenly?? I would prefer you wean off. Dropping nutrients suddenly may be unhealthy.

FR is not every other day. To do FR you must have your husband release DAILY for 7-10 days, and then at the end of that time period, have your attempt.

If you're starting cardio now given your low weight please eat a bit more than you have been to prevent weight loss.

I prefer 2 day cutoffs to 3 as 3 day cutoffs have low chance of conception, so I would have you have your attempt the day of the SECOND flashy. Do be aware sometimes you can have many days of flashy, or go right to peak (solid smiley) with no flashies at all, and have a plan in place what you'd like to do in case that happens.

15. Likes Clara198237 liked this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast