Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic im just thinking about hubby releasing every day for 7-10 days before we have our first attempt. Is this going to greatly reduce my chances of getting pregnant please, as I was considering genderdreaming selection and they said for hubby to abstain for at least 4 days. Also why are men under 35 abstaining for 7-10 days before while men over 35 have to release for 7-10 days? Thanks, I don’t want to not get pregnant but too I want a girl thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It absolutely does reduce chances of conception (because we're trying to lower sperm count and hopefully sway pink)

Abstain ALSO reduces chances of conception.

The reason we have men under 35 do abstain and men over 35 do daily release is that men over 35 have a higher chance of sperm abnormalities and abstain increases sperm abnormalities as well. Just a safety thing

The truth is, neither abstain nor FR has worked for us. If you want to leave them out, that's fine, just have your husband do regular release every 2-4 days or so, or even just let him "do what he does". The important thing is having just the one attempt!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks, now it’s clearer. How many days before our attempt should I ask him to abstain then. Hel do frequent release, (he does it anyway), but what is the ideal number of days for him to stop before our 1 attempt as to not decreases our chances but also to not sway boy (as heard something about sperm regenerating after a certain number of days), so should he stop releasing 2/3/4 days before our attempt. (I’m not going t ask him to abstain for 7 days as he’s 37 and would worry about the abnormalities. Help please

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, with each man are there more male sperm in each ejacualation? Is it 50/50 boy girl sperm? Or is it different for each man? Is there anyway of increasing my husbands girl sperm? Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When you say "hubby does frequent release already" what do you mean by that???

Frequent release is releasing EVERY day for 7-10 days before having one attempt.

I think you are talking about REGULAR release which is releasing every 2-4 days.

There is no "right" amount of days to have him abstain. That's a thing other sites make people do but it's for no reason. It doesn't work and simply adds stress and control-freakishness for no reason.

If you end up doing regular release, just have him "clean the pipes" every 2-4 days and then have the one attempt whatever day it falls on. Don't worry if it's only been 1 day or if it's been 4 days. That makes no difference.

If you end up doing frequent release just have him release 7-10 days in a row, skipping no days, and then do the one attempt when it falls. Don't have him do FR and then 4 days of abstain!!! That makes no sense because you're not getting the benefits of the 7-10 days of release.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Clara198237 View Post
    Also, with each man are there more male sperm in each ejacualation? Is it 50/50 boy girl sperm? Or is it different for each man? Is there anyway of increasing my husbands girl sperm? Thanks

All men make 50-50 X and Y sperm. They have to, because men are made of XY cells that divide in the testicles to make half X and half Y sperm. XY cells, divided in half, make about 50-50 X and Y sperm. There is no way to alter the ratio of X and Y sperm (if there was, of course I would already be having you guys do that!)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so what are the benefits of 7-10 days frequent release and then the 1 attempt as opposed to regular release (this is what he is currently doing) and then just see if he doesn’t release before our attempt (say abstain for a couple of days). Yes I undestand that if there was a way of producing more girl sperm that would be a dream come true.

I’m toying between let him regular release and then stop when he likes up to our attempt or asking him to do frequent release up until our one attempt. I’m just worried that by releasing every day (frequent release) hel have hardly any sperm left??

Also after how many days does sperm regenerate? Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There doesn't seem to be any. It's just that many people don't want to leave anything out without trying it.

One attempt with ANY frequency pattern has 69% success rate (and possibly higher as this stat may be a bit misleading, since many people do not do diet and do ONLY one attempt) FR has about 66.5% success rate, abstain has 67% success rate. This means they are not adding anything to the one attempt - they're doing nothing. It's the one attempt that works, not the frequency patterns (and we have 10 years of watching these numbers to prove it, I'm happy to explain more about that if you'd like me to).

I agree with your reasoning - the releasing every day has really cut odds of conception by a whole lot and also, husbands hate it and get very rebellious over time. Since it doesn't add anything anyway, I'm fine with you guys leaving it out.

Sperm starts to regenerate immediately. Men are always making sperm. But the rate at which any individual guy can make a good size batch varies by the person, and I can't really tell anyone how quick their husband will be ready to roll again.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic so I didn’t get pregnant last month, I think it is because I was using the replens. So I’m thinking of dropping that.
    I followed this;
    Our attempt was the night before peak, with a flashing smiley face on clearblue.
    Hubby took hot bath before.
    I took Sudafed an hour before
    I drank lots of crystal light
    Missionary
    No orgasm
    Only one attempt.
    I used replens before the attempt and after attempt

Please can you suggest where I move forward. I am also still unsure if should get hubby to FR AS I’ve heard this sways girls, my last attempt hubby just “did what he normally does, so released when he chose” thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand people once thought FR swayed pink, but we tracked our results and it didn't seem to do anything at all. It's fine to leave it out if you want.

As for what else to drop, you have a couple choices. You can drop one thing per month (so this upcoming month you'd already dropped the Replens) and keep everything else the same, or you can drop more than one thing (so we'd need to decide what else to drop). It's totally up to you if you want to drop more than one thing.

The things I would drop because they do not work and may cut odds of conception are: the timing (day before pos OPK), hubby's hot bath, Sudafed, and the Replens. For now I would not add attempts, just see if you get pregnant dropping those things. Again, you don't need to drop them all at once, but those are the things I would drop eventually before adding attempts.

I also suggest keeping Crystal Light to 2-3 servings a day. It doesn't work anyway and the FDA has only approved that amount for use when pregnant.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast