Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My attempt please help after 3 sons.

Hi, my name is Claire. I have never used this site before (apart from reading the forums). I got in touch with rosaliaslove who recommended this site I am swaying girl to have a precious daughter after 3 sons. I wondered if you could help me please. I have just purchased the girl plan and am waiting to receive it on email.
    Currently I am doing this;
    Supplements; calcium citrate
    Magnesium
    Folic acid
    Cranberry

Hubby is taking;
    Calcium citrate
    Magnesium
    Olive leaf
    Liquorice root
    Cranberry

I am not eating tomatoes, potatoes, avocados. Red meat. I’m working on going vegan (will follow diet when I receive my purchased plan). I’m not having breakfast.

I am checking my ph with replens and my ph is 4.5, I am working on lowering my hubbys ph.

Drinking crystal light, caffeine free Diet Coke. Peppermint tea in the morning.

I intend to BD once 2/3 days before ovulation. I think I will get my hubby to release every other day (is this ok?). Also when should he stop releasing ok his own before we have the one BD To try to conceive? (I am very unsure of this).
    I’m also planning on using Sumer douche 1 hour before BD, and taking 1 Sudafed to reduce cm. I will test ph before BD And after. Should I jump and dump? (I have never done this). And will use replens to lower ph

I heard also give hubby aspartame’s to reduce his ph.

Sorry for all the questions but I’d appreciate your help. Thank you Claire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Clara, thats great news that you have purchased a plan, we have been having amazing pink results so read through everything before your attempt and ask loads of questions!

Calcium and magnesium have been disproved so you will probably be told to drop them, it may be hard to let go of because they have such a following but once you find the articles about it and results its like a lightbulb switching on.

PH and douching has also been completely disproved so be prepared to stop worrying about that too Welcome and good luck!

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, so what would you say is the most important factor in swaying girl please?

5. Likes tillytys liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got to say without sounding like the Atomic fan club is to follow your personal plan, thats the best thing here there is NO list of commandments to follow, Atomic looks at your lifestyle, your health, age, weight, and is able to pick the path that will change your body to point you in the way of your gender. It is based on increased condition females conceiving more males and lowering condition females conceiving more females, but you will be shown how to do this in a healthy way. I have been a blue swayer and it worked form me, plus my run of previous pinks fitted it perfectly. Clear everything youve heard about swaying and spend any spare minute reading through past sways, its fascinating

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thank you, I have bought the 99 dollars plan. Maybe I should have bought the personal plan. Oh dear

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I’m new to this site Tilly. So where’s the best place to start looking at sways? Thanks

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ur-girl-sway-/
    This is a good area to look through for pink sways and their outcomes I think the $99 is the personal plan, Atomic will be be soon Im sure and will be able to advice better But for now have a read through the various girl sections and the previous years results tables its a good place to get the ideas for things and shows how the results have been improving pink year on year.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brilliant thanks, that’s very helpful. Yes I’ve been in touch with atomic so hopefully il hear from her soon.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Clara198237 View Post
    Thank you, so what would you say is the most important factor in swaying girl please?

Diet, exercise, number of attempts (having just one attempt) and Clomid or Femara if you can get them.

But I will write your plan to include the sway tactics you would like to use as long as they're safe.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much atomic

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast