Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alright my good luck outfit arrived today. I put it exactly in the middle of under our mattress so it works for me and DH. It'll be under there for a year so hopefully it will accumulate enough luck before then. Or cover any suprise babies

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Likes Abifasc, atomic sagebrush, Lilawt liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls,

I love this thread ! I’ve often thought of the ‘goofy’ things I might do, not because I think they actually work but more because .. well .. if they don’t do any harm then why not right !?

I’m girl swaying but not for a couple of years. I think I might buy a rose quartz necklace, I think it’s cute anyway, switch to lots of lavender beauty products... things like that !

Lil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush, polaris.kai liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love this thread lol.
    I want to sway for girl at the end of the year or start of 2021 (depends on how covid19 situation is too). I never thought how boyish my lifestyle is until i discovered this site: I'm a big cereal eater, tend to snack a lot between meals and i love crisps (although i try not to have them at home). As we had infertility issues with our first, i've always taken lots of vitamins and supplements in order to favour fertility. The other two came at first try (last one was a surprise baby).
    I've never been very "girly" in terms of beauty salons, going shopping, wearing make up or perfume every day... I do like it every now and then but i'm not bother enough to be consistent. This time around i want to start doing my nails more often (even maybe in a salon! but i'm a bit scared of toxic products), lately i use mascara and paint my lips more often... I have a packet of pink baby socks in a drawer and i bought some bandana bibs too for a friend and kept two of them to put under the bed... i won't be doing the wooden spoon thing though, that's a bit too far for me lol.

It's silly, but my father in law always say that if baby is born in crescent moon, next delivery is different. My last was, so we'll see if it's true. I even joked about waiting to push the baby out until the moon was crescent, as my due date was way before - and guess who arrived late and in crescent moon! - i know it's silly but i find it funny.

I also thought about buying a salt lamp and some rose quartz earrings or necklace... shall we paint the walls pink too?? (just joking).

Even clomid box here has pink on it lol

Lots of pink and blue dust for you all xxx
    Jan 2016
    Dec 2017
    April 2020

Hoping to sway for a at the end of 2020 - start 2021

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is super, super common to have trouble conceiving the first child and then the others come along very easily. It's almost as if for some of us our body has to "learn" what to do, so even if you guys had trouble with the first conception don't assume that will always be the case, because oftentimes it isn't!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with that, i guess it's like when you go back to exercise and you find it less hard to keep up with it.
    Jan 2016
    Dec 2017
    April 2020

Hoping to sway for a at the end of 2020 - start 2021

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It’s opposite for me so far (sigh) as my two boys were conceived first go and then when we decided to try for a girl in January 2020 I also fell pregnant that same month but sadly miscarried and now it just doesn’t happen ever since...

I also have a baby girl dress under my bed, a rose quartz bracelet and a lavender shower gel. I’ve always been very girly too (makeup, perfume, dresses, stilettos etc). I hope one day I can add some pink to my very boyish household

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Thanks Abifasc thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12