Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Goofy" sway tactics Fun thread

Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well during this global pandemic! I'm not currently swaying as I just finished breastfeeding my DD2 and we want to give it a year for a solid blue sway for my body to recover, but I am making more blue friendly changes like eating healthier, building muscle and setting goals for myself. I still creep here though to make sure I'm on track (obsessive I know) and I love this community!

So anyway the point of this thread is I just want to see what everyone does to add to their sway even though theres no science behind it. "Goofy" or karma tactics LOL. Anyone still do the ions? Or wear certain jewelry? Personally, I just ordered a boy outfit to put under our bed I truly believe we will get our boy this time as my DH is the third child and a boy! He says I'm jinxing it, but I think it will be good luck having it there! What "goofy" things do you ladies do??

Just want to put a disclaimer down here saying goofy is just a fun word I wanted to use and I am in no way making fun of anyone that does certain sway tactics this thread is just for fun and I may also be looking for more ideas for additional blue dust/karma/vibes

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a fun idea.
    I'm swaying pink. I guess I'm doing lots of weird things (not all intentional). I never painted my nails for a lot of years and recently started doing it once in a while. I guess I thought the feminine energy might help or whatever. The same with perfume. I always tried to control a lot with the kids and DH. But now I'm thinking just let it be. (Feels great! Lol)
    I still think DHs libido is way too high and I think that's a reason why we got the boys. But I just don't know what could help to get it lower.

4. Likes polaris.kai liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations and I hope you get your boy!
    I’m swaying girl and I am just for fun painting my nails more, wearing more pink clothing, pink jewelry, pink lingerie. I don’t think it does anything but it helps me keep my focus on the diet and exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    praying and swaying

6. Likes polaris.kai liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Swaying blue and have a amethyst pendant on me often ( I have one attached to my work badge and my car keys, as those are close to me most of the day).
    Will put a baby in outfit that a dear friend gave me, that one of her sons wore, so hopefully it’s full of blue dust
    Things I’ve had to replace lately I’ve elected to get in blue: navy iPad cover, blue water bottle etc lol
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

8. Likes polaris.kai liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Abifasc View Post
    I’m swaying girl and I am just for fun painting my nails more, wearing more pink clothing, pink jewelry, pink lingerie. I don’t think it does anything but it helps me keep my focus on the diet and exercise.

Abifasc... wow, 4 boys love it!!!
    Do you have any posts around what you did when you got them? (Trying to soak up as much info hehe)
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Abifasc... wow, 4 boys love it!!!
    Do you have any posts around what you did when you got them? (Trying to soak up as much info hehe)
    Thank you!! They’re great!! The biggest things I notice about recommendations for boy sways is that I was big on supplements- regularly took multivitamins, biotin, vit c, d, b, fish oil, ACV. I never ate big breakfasts but I would at least have some eggs. I could eat meat for every meal- I love it. Drank tea a lot- sweet, unsweet and hot. I am not overweight but I never have consistently worked out. Never eat/drink diet anything. I don’t eat a lot of dairy as I have sensitivities to it.
    Our attempts were all one attempt at ovulation/positive opk (same day for me) after abstaining for at least a week. Even our last son who was a surprise baby conceived in the hot shower. I ate a burger before sex- maybe that did it

praying and swaying

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes polaris.kai liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Abifasc View Post

Those are fun ideas! I'm gonna start painting my toes blue and buy blue underwear for good luck now!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Swaying blue and have a amethyst pendant on me often ( I have one attached to my work badge and my car keys, as those are close to me most of the day).
    Will put a baby in outfit that a dear friend gave me, that one of her sons wore, so hopefully it’s full of blue dust
    Things I’ve had to replace lately I’ve elected to get in blue: navy iPad cover, blue water bottle etc lol
    Love it! Do amethysts supposedly sway blue?? May need to get a keychain or hang a necklace over our bed lol!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey guys, I do want to point out that for blue, the "positive ions" may be harmful (negative ions are good for health so I don't care if pink swayers mess around with them, but blue swayers need to beware) and do not work anyway. Also everyone please be very, very careful with the gemstones as some of them are actually radioactive. I have a full (probably TOO full, but it has a lot of science behind it) explanation on ions, why they cannot work for swaying at all, and the dangers of some of the ion products in this thread https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-insanity.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hey guys, I do want to point out that for blue, the "positive ions" may be harmful (negative ions are good for health so I don't care if pink swayers mess around with them, but blue swayers need to beware) and do not work anyway. Also everyone please be very, very careful with the gemstones as some of them are actually radioactive. I have a full (probably TOO full, but it has a lot of science behind it) explanation on ions, why they cannot work for swaying at all, and the dangers of some of the ion products in this thread https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-insanity.html
    Thank you!

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast