Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please review my GIRL sway !

So I purchased the standard girl plan. I am planning to conceive in 3 months. I have 2 boys already, however I have a new partner (with no kids) and we both really want to try our luck with a girl. However, I don't want to be crazy obsessive so want to up my chances and let fate play out.
    DH is 28 and I am 25.

The changes I have made are:

Vitamins for DH:
    - Cranberry 30,000
    - Magnesium 300mg
    - Calcium 600mg
    - Metamucil 1-2 times a day with meals
    - 1 cup of soy milk
    (Will get him to take liquorice root 6 weeks before attempt)

Vitamins for DW:
    - 1000 mcg Folic Acid
    - Metamucil 1-2 times a day with meals

I have Vitex but didn't take it as I am on the pill and was suggested to not take it in another thread. I plan on staying on the pill till the month of conceiving.

DIET
    We are both doing the LE diet tomorrow, however I have already started skipping breakfast and cutting out meat. DH will have chicken sometimes. I'm pretty happy to follow the 5 day plan I downloaded with a few changes for food I like + adding in wine. I'm not really sure on what I will eat but been looking through threads for ideas. Thinking of starting at 1700 calories but happy to change that if suggested.

EXCERCISE
    Both of us running/walking 60 mins a day, 6 days a week

OTHER
    DH smokes cigarettes occasionally, I don't. Using lavender everything and trying to be more relaxed + girly !

ATTEMPT
    When it comes to the attempt we will be doing 1 attempt at first positive OPK. Not sure if DH should abstain or release before then ? Also not sure if I should use the lubes or not. This stuff I will worry about closer to the attempt anyway ! Also being on the pill I'm not sure how to track ovulation for my attempt.

Also really stupid question but so new to this. I never planned my other 2 so I'm still learning all the terms for ovulation days etc. What does jump & dump mean ? Lol

I hope I am doing enough. Any suggestions are appreciated!!
    Last edited by pinkyplease; May 27th, 2020 at 05:31 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have you leave licorice root out. I do still keep it in the standard plans since it's the common advice given to swayers, but we got poor results with it and I no longer use it in the custom plans.

leaving vitex out and just going with BCP.

starting off at 1700 cals. It's always best to start off higher than you think you need, you can always reduce over time. Much better than starting off too low and having to add in more food!

Since your husband is 28 I would ahve him abstain if he's willing.

You don't need to do anything till after you stop the pill then start OPK.

Jump and dump is when you get up either immediately or after 5 minutes (and given your ages I'd do this immediately) and go to the bathroom and wipe off any excess semen. This has added a little something in our results so I'd start off doing it, but it does cut odds of conception somewhat.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yayyy thank you so much ! Feeling more positive about my sway

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post