Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC girl (sway supplements)

Hey all!

Just getting in to the LE diet and I think im doing pretty good so far. (Even though I don't workout which I know I should).
    My question is though, what supplements should I be taking? I've been taking 999mg calcium, 399mg magnesium, 15mg zinc, 15mcg vitamin d3 (that is 3 tablets of the nature made calcium magnesium zinc), then an additional 250mg magnesium (so a total of 649mg magnesium).
    I was told all of this sways girl but I just want to be sure I'm taking the right things and enough of them. Or if I should stop something and start something else, or just add something to what I'm already taking.

I appreciate all the help.
    Last edited by Kjhelm; May 27th, 2020 at 03:22 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We find Vitamin D and zinc sway strongly blue, and you are taking WAYYY too much of the magnesium. OMGosh you're going to make yourself ill taking that much.

I would strongly advise you find a calcium without the added stuff in it (even if that means just eating some Tums) and then using the 250 mg magnesium with the calcium on its own. No zinc or Vitamin D.

At any rate, I do think you should start weaning back on those right away, even if you do decide to continue taking them. If you continue, wean off the additional magnesium and then take only 2 of the cal-mag-zincs.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    We find Vitamin D and zinc sway strongly blue, and you are taking WAYYY too much of the magnesium. OMGosh you're going to make yourself ill taking that much.

I would strongly advise you find a calcium without the added stuff in it (even if that means just eating some Tums) and then using the 250 mg magnesium with the calcium on its own. No zinc or Vitamin D.

At any rate, I do think you should start weaning back on those right away, even if you do decide to continue taking them. If you continue, wean off the additional magnesium and then take only 2 of the cal-mag-zincs.
    Oh boy! OK thanks so much! Do you think any other supplements could help? I heard cranberry and cinnamon sway girl.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cranberry has been useless in our results, not seeming to sway pink or blue. Same number of people got girls with and without it.

Cinnamon has swayed pink for us, but it's only suitable for those with more than 30-50 lbs to spare. If you're thinner than that I can only recommend it if you're not doing a sway diet, as it really lowers your blood sugar dramatically. I would not mix cinnamon with cranberry or aspirin as they're all strong blood thinners.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Cranberry has been useless in our results, not seeming to sway pink or blue. Same number of people got girls with and without it.

Cinnamon has swayed pink for us, but it's only suitable for those with more than 30-50 lbs to spare. If you're thinner than that I can only recommend it if you're not doing a sway diet, as it really lowers your blood sugar dramatically. I would not mix cinnamon with cranberry or aspirin as they're all strong blood thinners.
    Unfortunately for my height and age I'm overweight (I'm 28, 5 feet tall, 165lbs) but I'm working on it. I think I'll add some cinnamon to my supplements.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. Please don't take the capsules, they have a very high dose of cinnamon, more than you need at your age. I would have you eat (or mix into drinks) 1/4 teaspoon daily from AF-O and then cut that back by half to 1/8 teaspoon or every other day from O-AF. At BFP wean back to dietary amounts. This seems like a very small quantity but the cinnamon is quite powerful and taking it even made people get so low in blood sugar that they became faint and in one case a woman actually did faint and hit her head, and in another a woman got pulled over by the police after having taken it and they thought she was on drugs (!) it was a complete nightmare, she had to go to court and get a blood test, etc. but it was just that her blood sugar dropped very low. I know it seems harmless, it's just cinnamon, but we have to be very cautious with it. Be sure to use the ceylon cinnamon, not cassia.