Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ttc girl after 3 boys

Hi atomic, I think I have started a new thread. Ok so the Sudafed dries up cm.

So I will try this month which will be my 6 month ttc without replens, douche.

So you said lay longer than 5 minutes so say 10 minutes.

So here is my plan;

Continue le diet.
    Supplements for me;
    Cranberry
    Magnesium
    Calcium citrate
    Folic acid

Hubby: ole
    He is also drinking soya milk

One attempt on high reading/peak

I’m deciding now whether to let hubby abstain as he fr last 2 months (prior to this he just released as and when).

So Sudafed dries up cm, I would like to continue this but may risk not conceiving again (so unsure).

My usual diet;
    Skip breakfast
    Decaf coffee with some low fat milk

Lunch: either fish/ chicken/rice/ white wrap/ bread
    Berries/yogurt/ strawberries/ jam

Dinner: as above and some green beans

White wine/decaf Diet Coke/crystal light

Can I ask why is only having 1 attempt important with girl sway? As I’ve been contemplating trying 2 attempts prior to ovulation.

Also missionary position, no orgasm for me.

I’ve been laying down for 5 mins and then jump and dump.

Last month I used a douche prior to attempt and also 1 Sudafed 1 hour prior to attempt

Hubby had hot bath prior to our attempt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for helping me atomic

3. Likes Victoria1234 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's it, you got it! Thank you!

I really hesitate for you to mix cranberry and Sudafed. Sudafed has been linked to strokes in younger women (the kind where there is bleeding in your brain) and taking it with blood thinners like cranberry or aspirin may increase this risk. It's your call, but I just can't let you do that without issuing the warning against it.

Do you have totals for fat, protein, and calories?? It's very hard for me to sound off on diet without knowing those things. Even a rough estimate would help.

When we started off with swaying, we never even dreamed that number of attempts could matter. So when people didn't get pregnant, what I did was I had them keep doing timing, douche/jelly, fr/abstain, supplements, antihistamines/lSudafed, etc and then had them add attempts to get pregnant. It was the lowest results of the site!! But we were tracking our statistics and much to our surprise we found that many things like the jellies, fr/abstain, antihistamines, and the supplements were getting very poor results (the same number of people getting boys and girls with and without them) and one attempt - which we had tracked just from sheer luck, never imagining it swayed - was getting great results. Two attempts was worse than one, and three attempts was TERRIBLE, with only 40% of people doing 3 attempts getting girls even with otherwise good sways.

We immediately changed course, and I had people focus on one attempt while dropping the jelly, frequency, supplements, timing in order to get pregnant more quickly, and our results immediately and dramatically went up and have stayed up ever since. So even though we don't know the reasons why, our results have indicated that one attempt plus an otherwise good sway with diet and exercise, is the best way to go for pink.

Now that having been said, when people go on many months not conceiving, I will eventually have them add attempts, but when someone has been doing lots of stuff that prevents conception, I always urge them to drop the stuff that doesn't work, and keep one attempt a bit longer to see if they can get pregnant with just one attempt. I hate to see anyone start adding attempts without trying at least one month without all the stuff that doesn't work, if that makes sense.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic. That does make sense. So I will go for one attempt this month and stop the douches and everything (I’m still thinking about keeping Sudafed- but will decide nearer to the time). So why do you think one attempt sways girls? And 2 attempts has shown terrible results? I will go through my diet tonight and give you a clearer indicator of protein and fat and calories. Is there a reason you’re interestsed in diet specific as to my sway or why I’m not able to conceive after 5 months of trying (I know I’ve been using lots of things to stop conceiveing- first month I used aci jel and 4/5 day cut off! 2nd month I used aci jell again and Sudafed , 3rd month replens and Sudafed (hubby released when he liked), 4th month small bit of replens and Sudafed and FR, 5th month Sudafed and douche and FR.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I’m 37 years old, I had no problem conceiving my 3 sons (first 2 sons lots of attempts all through fertile week) last son was a surprise so not sure when our attempt was. My husband is 37 years old too

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is just my speculation, but I think something about 1 attempt either encourages sperm to have more X capacitate than Y (sperm have some type of primitive communication so that some of them capacitate to fertilize the egg while others stay dormant) so more X sperm meet the egg than Y OR possibly fewer sperm at the egg gives X the advantage (I have somewhat given up on this theory since other things that cut sperm numbers are less effective than I'd expect if this was the case) But it may be, and in fact likely IS some other thing entirely.

2 attempts is not terrible results but in our preliminary statistics, one attempt got 70-75% success rate, two attempts got in the low 60% success rate (alternated between 61-63% depending on the month) and then the 3 attempts was all the way down in the low 40s. It was a very clear demarcation at that time. This has subsequently gotten muddied as now we have far too many people who do nothing BUT one attempt (no diet, no exercise, just relying on one attempt) and most of the people who do two attempts are on diet quite a long time so the results on one attempt have dropped somewhat and two attempts has improved (they're running 68% for one attempt, 67% for two) but based on the past experience I still think one attempt is a reliable tactic.

I am concerned about your diet both for the sake of your sway and for your ability to conceive. Obviously if you're not eating enough your cycle will start to get irregular and you will have a much harder time conceiving. This means you will have to then relax on diet - even to the extent of basically swaying blue! - to restore your cycle to normalcy and conceive. So I always like to make sure you guys are eating enough to continue ovulating and having a normal LP, so you can get and stay pregnant, both for your fertility and to prevent you having to majorly relax on diet and inadvertently undermine your sway.

Yes I think your main issue is just swaying with a lot of strict tactics. Mentally I'd try to not count those months as really trying. For example a 4-5 day cutoff has between 1 in 1000 to 1 in 10,000 odds of ending in conception (all those people who claim to have gotten pregnant with those cutoffs have likely miscalculated when they ovulated, and when scientists using modern knowhow went back through even Shettles' own data they found that ovulation had been miscalculated by most of the participants) So like I said I'd like to see you give it a month without that stuff before adding attempts.

9. Thanks Clara198237 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Clara198237 View Post
    Also I’m 37 years old, I had no problem conceiving my 3 sons (first 2 sons lots of attempts all through fertile week) last son was a surprise so not sure when our attempt was. My husband is 37 years old too

We have excellent results for women up to 42 years of age with proven fertility conceiving (the "rule of 35" is being largely debunked) so please don't worry about your age, I think this is entirely due to sway tactics.

11. Thanks Clara198237 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are so helpful atomic thank you. I have quickly read over what you have to say, but it is very helpful. Once the boys are in bed I will read through it again and ask anything if need. Thanks a lot. Yes, you’re right it may be best for my mental health not to count the first couple of months xx

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You’ve made me feel better Re my age, as I have been getting down about it. So thank you. I am going to have a bath and read over what you have said again as you’ve given me hope

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I conceived my 3rd at 37, my 4th at 39, and my 5th at 41! this is what the vast majority of women are finding - they get pregnant easily over 35 and are like "WTH???"

Believe it or not, that over 35 thing is actually based on statistics from the 1600's !!! (no I am not making that up!)

17. Likes Clara198237 liked this post
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast