Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MommaW View Post
    Okay, I guess I'm just confused what we/my husband should aim for in regards to releases prior to that one attempt (from the time of end of AF to before one attempt).

I will send them to your email. I appreciate the feedback!
    No, I think you guys likely just got lucky and had other things swaying pink for you.

if your husband is 35 or younger you would have him abstain for 7-10 days before one attempt, if he's over 35 have him release on his own or with you, with a condom 7-10 days before one attempt. If neither has appeal have him release every 2-4 days or just "do what he does" provided you keep one attempt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes MommaW, Anna_B liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay. We got both our girls with that type of pattern, so wasn't sure if it was a girl friendly pattern or just luck both times. I was breastfeeding regularly during both, and following a vegetarian diet. With both, we had been trying awhile and getting antsy (our first daughter was conceived three months after a miscarriage that was 10 weeks along). We had used a smidge of preseed during our attempts with both girls. I was also drinking fertilitea and taking folic acid.

Are chickpea, brown rice, or lentil noodles "okay" or are white flour products preferred? Also, are there any recommendations as far as water intake goes? All I drink is water and we have a reverse osmosis filtration system for our well water, but remineralize it before drinking. I'm probably thinking way too much on diet and attempts, we just want our last bub to be a successful sway.

I know my husband (33) would not want to abstain for 7-10 days, so will have to try differently. Is every 2 days the same as every other day? I was thinking 2-4 days was boy for some reason. So basically, any release pattern prior but only one attempt at positive opk?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For reasons we don't understand, couples that just inexplicably take a while to conceive seem to have more girls.

Breastfeeding, vegetarian diets, trying after a loss, and fertilitea all may sway somewhat pink (though I don't normally recommend Fertilitea, since it's worked for you in the past I'm open to you using it this time as well)

Yes all that stuff is allowed. We have moved away from the "white flour only" stuff and are getting good resutls with whole grains as welll. The limits seem to be what matter - you have freedom within the limits.

I have not found water to be swaying. It just doesn't fit in with the maternal condition idea really that somehow it boils down to the water coming out of your tap, nor does it make sense when people have BG twins, BG or GB pairs, that kind of thing. If you're worried about it you can always buy Perrier and Evian (both of which supposedly sway pink) for a couple months but I don't think it's at all necessary.

When we originally started this little experiment we thought frequency patterns did sway. We believed that abstain and daily release would sway pink, and every 2-4 days swayed blue. But over time we learned that it's really the number of attempts swaying and the frequency patterns really don't seem to do a whole lot. We then started to play around with regular release with one attempt and have gotten good results with that, and also the e4d method (which by design is releasing in the 2-4 day pattern) and have gotten good results with that. The frequency just doesn't seem to add anything beyond what the one attempt is adding.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You've been a wealth of information, thank you!

We were originally doing every 4 days, I think, with both girls before becoming a bit impatient. TTC can be so stressful, that I think we were willing to just take the chances of unsuccessful sways with adding more attempts + preseed. A quicker conception with DD2 was a surprise though, since it took 11+ months with my other children, other than our surprise first baby.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is a luteal phase of 10 days okay? I got a positive opk on cd18&19 in the evenings, put felt cervix the absolute highest (and felt overall crummy etc) on CD20 and got my period the morning of what would've been CD30.

Also, after the one attempt, should I be laying flat, elevated, jump and dump, what should I do immediately following release?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    10 day LP is a tad short but still long enough to get pregnant with.

Are you eating enough fat??? We may want to drop fiber and up fat to 50-60 g (including a serving of full fat dairy daily and 4-6 eggs per week) till this normalizes, or at the least to ensure it doesn't get worse.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Perhaps not. I'll try to up my fat.

I read on possibly low progesterone, and some recommending b6 and/or vitex, but I didn't really want to take something that may be a strong swayer for boy.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please do not take vitex and B6. Those have actually made matters far far worse for the vast majority of people who took them, with people ending up not only with a short LP but with a delayed ovulation as well.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, I won't add those. Does this mean I should avoid fertilitea as well? I had incorporated that regularly when I was breastfeeding and ttc (both times my girls were conceived and was nursing a 2 year old).

Also, after the one attempt, should I be laying flat, elevated, jump and dump, what should I do immediately following release? (We don't use an ph adjusting stuff, jellies, etc---though did resort to using preseed for TTC my girls after trying for several months.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, I would leave out the Fertilitea. I have never recommended that.

I would do a jump and dump to start with of about 5 minutes. For reasons we don't know that has made a small difference in our results.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast