Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does socioeconomic status sway??

Hi Atomic, does SES sway? Also, I recently cut out dairy, will that sway pink? Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, we have a couple studies that indicate to some extent higher socioeconomic status does sway blue, but we don't know why. It's very unlikely that it's money in a bank account obviously but there are just differences of lifestyle that come into play. And these are far from universal - as you can see by the fact that Paris and Nicky Hilton exist as do Michael Bloomberg's daughters, LOL.

I don't think cutting out dairy is necessary for either pink or blue sways. While I know the traditional advice for blue sways is not to eat dairy at all, dairy, particualrly full fat dairy has tons of nutrients in it and I have seen full fat dairy be a part of many successful blue sways (in fact, a strong trend we've noticed is blue swayers switching to milk replacers like almond milk have had a lot of pink opposites).

It's also not necessary to give up dairy for a pink sway - just keep it in the limits of the LE Diet. Some people think "but dairy has nutrients, I must give it up totally" but the truth is you NEED some nutrients to conceive and dairy can be a good way to get them.

Now, overall, I do think that giving up dairy does tend to sway pink but it's not about the presence or absence of any one food but the overall nutrient content of your diet that sways. So if you gave up dairy but ate lots of other things that could sway blue, if u gave up dairy as a part of a more restrictive diet that might sway pink.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ