Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

most fertile couple ever?

Thought id add this as i find the make up of big families interesting and this lady is incredible!

Ive come across a large family mama online who is expecting her 12th baby (12 babies in 13 years), all single pregnancies and most of her babies have age gaps of 9-11months (it'll be 11 months between baby 11 and 12), she says she is typically pregnant again within 8-12 weeks of giving birth (including after her c-sections) and did say she hasnt had a real AF in over 10 years.
    She breastfeeds exclusively and due to the tiny age gaps shes usually feeding 2 kids at a time but has fed 3 before. They are religious and dont use birth control.
    Here's where it gets really interesting.. so far they have 8 boys!! and only 3 girls. I think they win the "most fertile couple ever" award!! Shes young-only 31 and if they keep going they could beat the Duggars and even the Radfords, Sue Radford had her 22nd this year at 45.
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It’s so interesting isn’t it? I follow a family on Facebook. She and her husband are expecting number 9 I think? Her first is a boy, her youngest is a boy, and the rest are girls, including the one she’s expecting.

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush, 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would really like to study these megafamilies because I suspect that they will have more long runs of one gender or the other than would be statistically expected if gender was really 50-50 (by which I mean if it was all just a coin flip you'd expect a fairly standard distribution, but if these people are more likely to have long runs of one gender and long runs of another that is meaningful). I'd really like to have the resources to do that!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I would really like to study these megafamilies because I suspect that they will have more long runs of one gender or the other than would be statistically expected if gender was really 50-50 (by which I mean if it was all just a coin flip you'd expect a fairly standard distribution, but if these people are more likely to have long runs of one gender and long runs of another that is meaningful). I'd really like to have the resources to do that!!
    You could study me lol I mean 5 pregnancies - 4 girls.. I know it’s not a super large family Andy the loss between #1 and #2 is unknown gender though will got to my grave certain it was a boy
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes ForeverRestless liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    i find them so interesting! this family has B,B,B,G,B,B,G,B,G,B,B (the gender of the next baby isnt known as shes team green) her body is amazing she sounds like she is just built to have babies. Her labours are an average of 30mins and she feels pressure but no pain, i think shes had 2 c-sections but now homebirths, she doesnt have any after pains (oh what i would give for this!!) and only bleeds for 4 days after.
    Her last baby literally fell out in the bathroom after she thought she needed the toilet..no contractions, no pain, nothing!!
    now 6blue5pink

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    You could study me lol I mean 5 pregnancies - 4 girls.. I know it’s not a super large family Andy the loss between #1 and #2 is unknown gender though will got to my grave certain it was a boy
    Oh did you find out?? Ok I just read your signature. I'm so sorry it didn't go as we hoped - can I do anything to help???

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    i find them so interesting! this family has B,B,B,G,B,B,G,B,G,B,B (the gender of the next baby isnt known as shes team green) her body is amazing she sounds like she is just built to have babies. Her labours are an average of 30mins and she feels pressure but no pain, i think shes had 2 c-sections but now homebirths, she doesnt have any after pains (oh what i would give for this!!) and only bleeds for 4 days after.
    Her last baby literally fell out in the bathroom after she thought she needed the toilet..no contractions, no pain, nothing!!
    Well, that's really pretty even there, that one I can't chalk up to anything LOL

yes that would be amazing! My 5th birth was quite easy, I don't know if I'd gone on having babies, if it would have continued on like that.