Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Environmental influences affect boy or girl outcome?

(First off, I'm Dutch, so sorry for any language mistakes There is just more info to be found in English).

Whats your idea on this:
    I live in a small village in the Netherlands. I have a son and 2 daughters. My son was conceived in another town where we were on vacation at the time. My daughters at home. My sister in law, who lives near us, also has 3 girls. My brother in law, also living nearby, has a girl. In my last pregnancy I was in a what'sapp group with 8 other pregnant women from my neighbourhood, who were ALL pregnant with girls. In my daughters class at school there are 8 boys and 16 girls! In my sons class I don't know the exact numbers, but it's about the same. Mostly girls.
    What's up with al the girls here? How is that possible? Is there something in the water?
    What are my chances on getting a boy again? Should I just move?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We see these kinds of runs sometimes, and while I know it's hard to believe, most of the time this is just a coincidence.

While it can be true that sometimes people in a certain neighborhood or family or friend group all have similar lifestyles and social class, and eat the same sorts of foods and exercise much the same way, in other cases it's more down to luck. If you flip a coin, you will see sometimes there are long runs of heads or tails. It is only over time that it settles out to be 50-50 - if you picked out just part of the coin flips, it might seem like "this coin only makes heads" but it's really that the part of the coin flips you happen to be looking at were just more heads in a row right then.

In my own family, we had a long run of boys (while I can't remember exactly and am too tired to count, LOL, it was something like 9 boys and 1 girl between my siblings and my cousins, and then there was a run of girls which ended up making all that more even, and then there has been more boys again recently)

while I don't think water and stuff sways, if you're worried about it, hey, try drinking one of the higher alkaline waters. it won't hurt anything, and while I don't believe it will help, it will be one less variable to worry about!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ