Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Embarrassed Period changes experience

Hi everyone, I wanted to share my experience with diet and period changed.
    Since my teen years. I have had regular 28 cycles. It was very painful, I was regularly fainting, vomiting ...
    I had my first son after a change on diet (during one year) where I gained about 8 kgs. Few years later I got my second (same as the first, I gained weight before getting pregnant)
    When my second was 1 year old, I had a condition where I was terrified of eating (not an eating disorder) and I lost 7 kg in one month, I managed to stop losing weight during years later, but I didn't gain any since then.
    My period started to shorten and being lighter, it was a gradual process that I didn't really associated it to the weight change. And the change took 4 years until I started to have cycles of 25 days with only 2/3 days of bleeding, no pain, ...
    At that point I started panicking and did an amh test which came normal.
    This year I gained about 10 kg in few months (due to lock down) and my period is again painful, longer and 27/28 days cycles.
    I didn't really associated all these changes to weight gain/loss until this year.
    This month I lost about 1.5 kg and my cycle is 26 days. O don t really know if it is a coincidence (as the change was fast). But I really regret not ttc my girl all these years because I feel like I was unconsciously very girl friendly

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow that's amazing!!! If you have time, copy and paste that same info into this thread: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...-you-have.html and you may be interested in reading it for your own interest too!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ