Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can someone give me advice please?

Hi everyone

I found out I was pregnant last week before I got a chance to sway girl. I am obviously over the moon to be pregnant but I wanted to ttc girl this time.

So my diet was ok I have been trying to lose weight so don’t eat a lot anyway mostly chicken don’t typically eat “boy foods” either same as OH
    I take no supplements however I just found out he has been taking Zinc, vitamin c and omega 3 and l glutamine when training which I know sway blue! He also drinks coffee all the time and energy drinks then started drinking green tea every night. He was diagnosed with low sperm and low mobility 5 million so he started taking cold showers in the morning to boost it all without me knowing at the time!

We dtd everyday from 7 days all the way through til 2 days after peak test on ovulation.

As slim as they may be what are my chances of this baby being a girl 😩

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone 😁x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's always that 50/50 chance! Literally a coin flip!
    You dtd everyday is really good though! Was that 7 days in a row? Possible that leans more towards pink !
    The fact that you were dieting is also great! I think you quite possibly have swayed more towards pink... fingers crossed for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurajaynexx View Post
    Hi everyone

I found out I was pregnant last week before I got a chance to sway girl. I am obviously over the moon to be pregnant but I wanted to ttc girl this time.

So my diet was ok I have been trying to lose weight so don’t eat a lot anyway mostly chicken don’t typically eat “boy foods” either same as OH
    I take no supplements however I just found out he has been taking Zinc, vitamin c and omega 3 and l glutamine when training which I know sway blue! He also drinks coffee all the time and energy drinks then started drinking green tea every night. He was diagnosed with low sperm and low mobility 5 million so he started taking cold showers in the morning to boost it all without me knowing at the time!

We dtd everyday from 7 days all the way through til 2 days after peak test on ovulation.

As slim as they may be what are my chances of this baby being a girl ��
    DD 2017

Successful blue sway May 2019:

Successful blue sway December 2021

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You always have a chance of a boy or a girl!! I can't tell anyone what their specific chances are, but I can say that the supplements men take have seemed to have very little effect either way so I would not worry about that. Good luck and pink dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your replies we dtd everyday bar one day we were quite sore lol. I think it might have been o day but I never temped. I just feel like this pregnancy mimics my sons no ms no symptoms at all really just tiredness. Time will tell I suppose

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Symptoms do not predict gender. The Y chromosome is dormant at this stage of pregnancy and so it can't be making any testosterone or anything.

My two most similar pregnancies were my second boy and my girl. The other three (all boys) were wildly different from each other and from the two that were alike.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok I’ve only been pregnant 3 times I miscarried back in may I felt a lot more sick with that one this one I feel fine. I do drink a lot of Diet Coke and 7up free mainly because you could get 24 cans for £6! Haha and I only really ate chicken, chicken sausages, turkey bacon or eggs so hoping that goes in my favour I ate a lot of chocolate have a major sweet tooth lol!

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Symptoms do not predict gender. The Y chromosome is dormant at this stage of pregnancy and so it can't be making any testosterone or anything.

My two most similar pregnancies were my second boy and my girl. The other three (all boys) were wildly different from each other and from the two that were alike.
    Yes! My first at boy and my fourth a girl we’re pretty similar!
    2007 2009 2011
    Prayed and swayed for a little
    2020 I still can’t believe we have a girl!!

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post