Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just another one of those funny observations

I'm not even really asking for input on this one, just want to share one of my interesting observations re blue vs. pink swayers, because it's so odd and interesting that it simply HAS to mean something, even though I don't know what it means!

In the past I've mentioned things like how a surprising chunk of blue swayers try for another baby even though their first baby is really young still (read about that here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...t=blue+swayers) and about how there's a trend among couples where a large minority of people with all or mostly girls have sex very rarely - once a week, once a month, even once every six months on numerous occasions - compared to those with all boys.

Well, I've noticed another one of these little quirks. Blue swayers are CONSTANTLY messaging me pictures of supplement bottles to "make sure this is ok!" It's like even when I tell them exactly what to buy, they can't bring themselves to do it without getting my approval. Pink swayers only rarely do this, and in fact I have the opposite problem where they go off on their own and take things I did not put in their plans (even the personal plan people, who are CONSTANTLY taking things I never put in their plans even though I have a section in the plans that states DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING ELSE WITHOUT ASKING ME FIRST). When I ask them why, many of them assume I forgot them, made a mistake about not including them, or was too uninformed to ever have heard about it. (yes, the unknown cranberry, I've never heard of it )

It's just a really weird dichotomy of on the one hand, a group of people being terrified to get the wrong thing without an authority figure double checking, vs. a group of people who are immediately assuming "well, atomic obvs doesn't know what she's talking about, think I'll use this thing I found in a study from 1968 done in three people. I will not ask her first because it is clear ~I~ am the actual expert here".

Very much what we would expect to see with the Maternal Dominance Hypothesis. Probably no way to change it, but it's JUST SO UBIQUITOUS it's fascinating.

And ladies, please don't take offense at this. I'm not offended by anyone second guessing me or checking my work, please don't be offended by me pointing out how WEIRD it is that some of the pink swayers are so insistent on second guessing and checking my work. (and I am the first person to admit I certainly went rolling into InGender knowing nothing and second guessing everything Tamara said, extremely annoyingly)

And in the meantime the blue swayers want the atomic seal of approval on everything, even things I tell them very clearly TO TAKE (like messaging me to check to see if Women's One A Day is ok!!! I recommend that constantly!) It is just such a clear cut and consistent difference between the two groups!

Like I've said a zillion times, the reason why we must talk about this stuff is so we can have a greater understanding of the stuff that we CAN'T change. Some of this personality stuff is likely set into our DNA itself, and that's why we focus our sway tactics in other ways. But it is still interesting to unravel the mysteries of why things are the way they are!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    haha oh no, I took a couple of things in the past cycle where I thought "I should really ask atomic about this" but then never had the time or energy or didn't want to spam you with frivolous questions and eventually decided it'd probably be fine... 😬😜
    swaying for a girl

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is interesting. I’m a bit of a controlling person so like a plan that I’ve made myself and don’t follow other people’s plans too well. I wonder if more blue friendly people are like this. Is it about having more control and maybe pink sawyers are less control freakish so they like to put more control back onto you by second checking?

I find all of this so fascinating. I’m done having kids now but quite regularly check in as I still find it really interesting. I wonder if I’m years to come all of this info will be more common knowledge to the wider public..

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very interesting

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_deku_scrub View Post
    haha oh no, I took a couple of things in the past cycle where I thought "I should really ask atomic about this" but then never had the time or energy or didn't want to spam you with frivolous questions and eventually decided it'd probably be fine... ����
    Let me just point out I am always fine checking people's supplements so no one needs to not send me their supps for approval.

It is just so interesting how often this goes in one direction and not the other.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    This is interesting. I’m a bit of a controlling person so like a plan that I’ve made myself and don’t follow other people’s plans too well. I wonder if more blue friendly people are like this. Is it about having more control and maybe pink sawyers are less control freakish so they like to put more control back onto you by second checking?

I find all of this so fascinating. I’m done having kids now but quite regularly check in as I still find it really interesting. I wonder if I’m years to come all of this info will be more common knowledge to the wider public..
    That is very much what I am wondering.

Like I said, I went into InGender double, triple, quadruple checking and investigating everything, probably driving everyone crazy, but I don't take ANYONE's word for anything, I have to have it proved to myself. Always have been that way, always will be.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Let me just point out I am always fine checking people's supplements so no one needs to not send me their supps for approval.
    I know that really, you are lovely and I'm in awe of your tireless efforts and patience in helping everyone who visits this site

Ok so hit me - how potentially bad for my sway was it that I drank red raspberry leaf tea (9 cups in total, I didn't think it was that much but just checked how many were left in the pack) in the 2 weeks or so prior to and during ovulation? It had nothing to do with swaying or medicinal use, I just really like it and hadn't had it in ages.
    Aaaand I took some fish oil capsules (like 3 or 4 total), because I was getting frustrated at my very long follicular phase/short luteal phase and was a bit concerned I wasn't getting enough of the good fats to ovulate/conceive/stay pregnant... I guess jokes on me because I did conceive this cycle so hopefully I didn't fully restore myself to boy-friendly max fertility ��
    swaying for a girl

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that amount of RRLT spread out over 2 weeks can't do anything. It's when people are having at least a cup a DAY and usually more like 2 or 3 cups it starts to have medicinal effects.

3 or 4 fish oil can't amount to anything. But i would have rather seen you have an additional serving of salmon instead of fish oil!

12. Thanks baby_deku_scrub thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This actually gives me hope that I can have a boy. Lol I’m a crazy researcher and have a lot of these characteristics. Just goes to show that having an LE Diet and one attempt really must have helped me have my daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    blue dust headed your way kacerog!

16. Thanks kacerog thanked for this post