Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thinner people have more boys?

Hi everyone I’ve become slightly obsessed with stuff since found out I’m expecting my second son even though I was the thinnest I’ve been skipped breakfast etc I’ve been on Instagram and notice a lot of “fit” thin women have more boys not sure if this is a coincidence but just I hear most women with girls will say they had lost weight and were thinnist. Could the boy moms be thinner due to exercise e.g weight lifting?

Also I’ve heard more boy/girls conceived in certain months more boys sept-dec girls spring time. Any truth to this? I conceived in October

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's funny because I notice the opposite on Instagram: all of the "skinny minnies" are the ones with girls. They're the ones either obsessed with dieting or working out and love their cocktails. All of those things should sway girl. I suspect that those who are thin and have lots of boys are probably either weight lifting, have an underlying issue like PCOS or a thyroid problem, have that type A obsessive/controlling personality or for one reason or another are just more "set" for boys. Personally, I conceived my DS3 at my lowest weight after skipping breakfast, doing cardio, not snacking etc for several months. I definitely wasn't fit though. I looked like a twig with legs. lol Even with DS1 and DS2, I was thin but not really fit. I do really believe that cardio sways pink while weight lifting sways blue.

FWIW I conceived DS3 in the month of April (supposedly one of the peak girl months) all while doing a pink sway. I think there is some truth to it but I don't think I've ever noticed enough of a pattern to fully buy into it. In other words, don't fully rely on the month/season to sway one way or the other.

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You would of thought cocktails sway boy depending on which type as there quite high calorie but I suppose alcohol sways pink even though again I feel I drank more this time round and still got a boy. Your sway sounds really good aswell I know swaying isn’t a guarantee but it does make you wonder why making changes still doesn’t work. I will be swaying for my next baby a lot more then with this one and if I still don’t end up with my girl I will just accept I am a boy mum lol

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, we find that women who are waif thin and also that are heavy set have more girls and people in the middle (including people who are very thin and have a lot of muscle mass - who may LOOK thinner even if they weigh more because muscle takes up less space than fat). And it's been proven in a study that even in a famine where people were literally starving, the women who had more muscle had the most boys.

I have an essay here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-%28and-boys=

A couple studies have found a slight "bump" of boy conceptions in Sept-Nov but it is just a small effect and the gender ratio is still about 50-50. I got my girl in November.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurajaynexx View Post
    You would of thought cocktails sway boy depending on which type as there quite high calorie but I suppose alcohol sways pink even though again I feel I drank more this time round and still got a boy. Your sway sounds really good aswell I know swaying isn’t a guarantee but it does make you wonder why making changes still doesn’t work. I will be swaying for my next baby a lot more then with this one and if I still don’t end up with my girl I will just accept I am a boy mum lol
    It's not just about calories though. There are many things that enter into it and the alcohol has other effects that sway regardless of having calories in it.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I read the essay it’s a very interesting read I suppose I was looking generically like my neighbour is a heavier women and has just had her second girl but I now understand it has a lot to do with what your eating too. Like my diet was low calorie but higher protein so I think this is why I have boys. I have actually spent all night looking through threads on le diet and Mine was very different to this!

If I am someone who is thinnish but has high testosterone not sure if I do just wondering is there a way to bring that down for my girl sway?

If I am one of these women who is thinnish but may have higher testosterone I don’t know if I do I’m just wondering will the le diet

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, just do the sway that we all do and all that stuff will take care of itself. Rather than worrying over all this stuff, none of which we can tell on the basis of looking at a person, just do what works.

Many of our swayers are thinner. Don't worry about your testosterone. Just do what works for most people most of the time.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thank you 😊 I have created another thread regarding my future sway plan as you know I will be purchasing a plan nearer the time. If you get a chance would you mind taking a look please I just want to be super prepared this time