Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Back to maybe try for another girl!

Hi Atomic! Not sure if you remember me but....I’m back after having my daughter after 3 boys and am thinking maybe she needs a sister
    I got pregnant by accident in January and had a chemical pregnancy/early loss. Then in February we had sex the day of a positive opk and I didn’t get pregnant (I was pretty surprised I didn’t, but I did J&D right away and I think I must have ovulated a few days later ).

Anyway, I’ve been doing some what of LE diet (but I can’t really remember what I was supposed to be eating) and delayed eating first meal till 10-12 pm and usually only 1 other meal, taking folate, occasionally drink alcohol, tons of coffee, (walking and/or light jogging 3x/wk), and just started taking Coq10, also taking fiber pills with meals.

Do you recommend coq10 or will it sway boy? At 38 years old and with my history of losses and late losses I’m very concerned about egg quality. If you recommend, how much should I be taking?

Exercise...I really want to walk or jog outside more but it’s only been about 3x per week because It’s hard to fit in.

Anything else you think I should do/not do?

I thought about adding antihistamine the day of positive opk (because I did when I got my daughter) and trying to get in more days of walking for 1 hour.

My weight is about 115 and I’m almost 5’4 and that’s normal for me...for some reason my weight is not really dropping but maybe I’m eating more calories than I should? I’m not tracking calories because I’m still breastfeeding my 17 month old.—just trying to keep it to eating 2 meals per day.

Thanks so much for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jenn1112; March 10th, 2021 at 08:22 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Coq10 is fine to take though it really is not a magic bullet for egg quality at all. 200 mg daily thru BFP and then gradually wean off.

Your weight is already low, you don't need to lose more. Tell me more about the diet youre doing since you're not sure if you're doing it right.

Both 2 and 3 meals are equally allowed on LE Diet. You may need more calories if you are breastfeeding. So it may be best to have 3 meals to fit in more food
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes jenn1112 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Back to maybe try for another girl!

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Coq10 is fine to take though it really is not a magic bullet for egg quality at all. 200 mg daily thru BFP and then gradually wean off.

Your weight is already low, you don't need to lose more. Tell me more about the diet youre doing since you're not sure if you're doing it right.

Both 2 and 3 meals are equally allowed on LE Diet. You may need more calories if you are breastfeeding. So it may be best to have 3 meals to fit in more food
    Okay thanks! Always vegetarian meals—-
    For lunch: today I went out to eat and had a Brussel sprouts salad with fried goat cheese and candied walnuts, 4 squares of pita bread and one slice of margarita pizza.
    Usually I have crackers (triscut/wheat thins and hummus or Caesar salad with yogurt Caesar dressing/parm cheese) and if I’m
    Still hungry maybe dots pretzels, or skinny pop cheese popcorn.
    Or maybe a bagels with cream cheese or rice with veggies and Parmesan cheese)
    For dinner, jasmine rice with veggies, pasta with tomato sauces or cheese sauce etc, or veggie burger.
    Candy/popsicles sometimes if sweet tooth.
    Something like that and on weekends sometimes alcohol (red/white wine, Ranch water, vodka with topo chicco) .

How hard does the exercise sway? Do you feel like that’s the biggest sway factor along with diet, +1 attempt?

***What about the antihistamine? If I should take, when do I start?

Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need to know your average intake of protein, fat, and calories.

Yes, the exercise is of critical importance if you can swing it wihtout losing too much weight.

Since youre breastfeeding I would only take one cetirizine 6 hours before your planned attempt.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I need to know your average intake of protein, fat, and calories.

Yes, the exercise is of critical importance if you can swing it wihtout losing too much weight.

Since youre breastfeeding I would only take one cetirizine 6 hours before your planned attempt.
    I really have no clue how much protein/fat/calories I’m eating as I haven’t been tracking and never really have. I’ll download that fit app that tracks and see what I’m eating. I’d say probably higher in calories from carbs but low protein. I’ll try to count my food this weekend and get back to you.

Can you please tell me how many calories, protein and fat I should be eating?

I will fit in the walking/jogging at least 3x a week but try for more if I can.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't bother with the app. Just take a random day and add them up.

You need to be eating 50-60 g protein and fat. The calories will probably be 1800-2000 because you're nursing but you may already be eating less than that, I'll have to tailor my advice accordingly.

8. Likes jenn1112 liked this post