Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lunar Method (Dr. Jonas) Experiences?

Dear all,

I am so torn and confused... there’s a group rising on F**ebook about the “lunar method” that claims you can plan your child’s gender with 98% accuracy by just bd-ing according to the zodiac signs.
    You “just” have to check your peak with opk and bd in the right sign for your desired gender. The reference is the Jonas-Theory. The signs are changing around every two days, so it is very difficult to hit the exact moment to conceive the desired gender.
    On the one hand I can’t believe it, on the other hand it seems to have been true for my only girl and one of three boys (the other two I don’t know). No I am so frightened to not incorporate it in my sway but on the other hand I don’t want to wait months and months until I peak/ovulate in the right sign :*(((. I want a girl so desperately:*(. Anyone here who has experiences with this???

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've just been looking it up, I think its a bit gimmicky, like the Chinese Gender predictor! It was wrong for my daughter, however it's predicting I'm having a boy (if I even am pregnant!) so I'll take that

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only one of mine I bothered to figure out is my current pregnancy, which says I’d have a boy. I’m pregnant with twin girls. LOL
    DH (43), DW (40)

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is NONSENSE.

The man claims to have received this information by way of revelation from God in a dream. Most Christian groups adamantly believe that astrology is not Godly, IMO that is anything any Christian person should be relying on, and if you aren't Christian you wouldn't believe in revelations anyway. I am at a complete loss to understand why it is exactly that God would "help" humanity by using some complicated calendar based on Babylonian astrology which the Bible says plainly not to do (fortune telling - you can read a good explanation here https://www.learnreligions.com/the-b...trology-712793)! If God wanted people to conceive a certain gender, instead of sending one dude revelations about it, He would simply make that happen for people. God doesn't play games with us with magic calendars and secrets told to just one person.

Plus, it also makes NO SENSE that the gender changes in these 2 day windows. You cannot tell when you conceived because OPK, temping, etc etc etc are all variable...even highly trained experts cannot pin down ovulation any better than one out of three days. So you have no way to know when you actually conceived in relation to ovulation. You have no way to know if these calendars were truly accurate for you even in the kids you THINK they were accurate for! And since most of these calendars are based on the day you were conceived, you have no way of knowing that either.

I have heard from I'm sure into the hundreds of people by now who sunk money into one of these calendars and did everything right and got the wrong gender. They just do not work, please don't let stuff like this mess with your head.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much, Atomic! It is SO hard not to bother about it when you read how FOR SURE you can get the desired gender. At the same time I am thinking that IF it would be the perfect method to conceive your dreamgender it would be far more widely known. This is what makes me sceptical. Ok. So I continue the LE PCO diet, walking an hour every day and one attempt at positive opk .

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was going to make this post but just found this! I was wondering about this as well!

If you think about, it just doesn't make sense that someone would only be able to conceive specifically a boy or girl if they *just so* happened to ovulate during a very specific window. No, that just... doesn't make sense! Imagine you could only conceive a girl several months from now, because only then would the right sign line up with your ovulation... It's not like you have just a few ovulations per year to conceive a girl/boy, thankfully.

In the Lunar group on FB they talk about 'in between' phases as well where it's more 50/50 according to them...
    naiad - a water nymph said to inhabit a river, spring, or waterfall

two boys on earth, one baby girl and four smaller stars in heaven - praying for a new daughter

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, with these methods it's always very convenient because there are claims about "times when it's 50-50" and then other times they'll say "well your body must just work the opposite, some people's do, so take all this and reverse it" (same is true with minerals and timing and lots of other things) and it's basically just ways to make it work without really working.

I have a more scientific explanation about the Jonas and lunar stuff here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ighlight=jonas
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ