Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just continue at 100 mg coq10. That's plenty for a blue sway (higher doses may lower blood sugar) and it's super expensive. You will get the benefits for egg quality at 100.

Yogurt is great for blue. Sugar in them is fine, just be sure to get full fat. Also, if you haven't tried dates (the fruit, LOL) they are a really good replacement for sweets and are said to be good for boys. Larabars (a nut and date based bar) are quite delicious and come in lots of different flavors for many different cravings. And if need be, dark chocolate and choc covered nuts are both completely allowed on the HE Diet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks - and yes, some of these supps are soooo expensive. I even started to wonder if maybe I'd started a bit too early and should be saving them, but I'm hoping this will give us the best shot- and DH is far from young!

And thanks, I'm going to get some Activia yoghurt. So much yoghurt these days is marketed as 'low fat'! Are dried dates ok? I used to be obsessed with dried dates and nuts, until I realised how much sugar was in them... but if I'm doing it for the right reasons then that's fine

I've sometimes been accidentally missing snacks, due to rushing around / general disorganisation, but figure that as long as I'm roughly following the diet, I can get really strict about it from the beginning of November, which will still give me a month and a half before we start trying... I wish it could come sooner! xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If it's really killing you financially you can reduce to 3x a week as a kind of maintenance dose, but if there's any way to keep going daily I do suggest that.

YES it's my personal pet peeve because skim and even part skim dairy is NOT the health food as it was marketed, it's actually quite bad for fertility and has a really negative effect on blood sugar levels. But they keep on with the lowfat yogurts, I think because they can sell that good fat from the milk someplace else. Full fat dairy all the way!

As long as you're using them sparingly to satisfy cravings it's all good. Healthier choice than doughnuts!

Yes absolutely you're doing exactly right - no need to start doing the snacks and stuff till you're nearer to attempt!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So weird - I wrote out a reply and it seems to have disappeared :s ! In summary, I just said - that's fine, I'll keep taking supps daily + iron twice a week. Also wondered if any of these supps can make women ovulate earlier than normal as I've been tracking my temps and a recent increase seems to suggest I ovulated around day 18 rather than the usual day 30! It could be an error but it will be interesting to see if my cycles become shorter as a result of the supps and/or change in diet. Unfortunately it also makes planning ahead reeeealllly tricky!

On the full fat dairy note I literally went out this morning and bought the highest fat yoghurt I could find! It better taste good!!

I need to think of some nice dressings for veg as I'm finding it hard to eat my greens... I remember you mentioning one before so I'll have a look through. Also I may have asked this already (sorry if so!) but shall I order some Robittuson to have around O in December? I know to get the one with the right active ingredient etc, just wondering if it's def a blue sway tactic?

Thanks a million and have a lovely weekend xxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you write a reply and it seems to disappear, refresh the page BEFORE typing anything. We do have an autosave feature, but you often need to refresh before the reply will show back up, and if you type anything in the meantime then it autosaves the new reply and you lose the original!

Yes, if you're getting nutritional elements you were lacking you can absolutely start ovulating earlier. We LIKE to hear that!! Ovulating CD 30 means fewer tries - I get that it does also mean planning ahead is harder but you're gonna get 2 chances to conceive where before you were only getting one, so that's ok in my book, and hopefully yours as well!

Oh I like the Brianna's dressings, if you can find those in your neck of the woods. They are delish! But any dressings you like are all good as long as they have no artificial sweetener.

Yes we do believe that guaifenesin is still good for blue. Plus it may help you conceive more quickly.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you write a reply and it seems to disappear, refresh the page BEFORE typing anything. We do have an autosave feature, but you often need to refresh before the reply will show back up, and if you type anything in the meantime then it autosaves the new reply and you lose the original!

Yes, if you're getting nutritional elements you were lacking you can absolutely start ovulating earlier. We LIKE to hear that!! Ovulating CD 30 means fewer tries - I get that it does also mean planning ahead is harder but you're gonna get 2 chances to conceive where before you were only getting one, so that's ok in my book, and hopefully yours as well!

Oh I like the Brianna's dressings, if you can find those in your neck of the woods. They are delish! But any dressings you like are all good as long as they have no artificial sweetener.

Yes we do believe that guaifenesin is still good for blue. Plus it may help you conceive more quickly.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool, I will order that. And look out for Brianna! One more quick q - I noticed today that I’m running low on the folic acid 400mg pills I’ve been feeding to DH once a day.

I’d like to just buy 400mg folate as I can have this too, but can I give this to DH once a day instead of the folic acid? I’m really unclear on what’s best for men to take. It would just save me from buying two separate bottles, but I don’t mind if I have to. Thank you 😊 xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you can absolutely switch DH to folate. And unlike going from folate to folic acid, going from folic acid to folate is fine to do all at once without having to wean from the one to the other. Folate is generally considered better for everyone.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're a star thanks so much. DH is currently being forced to take so many pills he says he rattles when he walks, lol! I'll order lots of folate as I'm going to switch to 400mg once I'm out of these 1000s! xx

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If he's getting that amount in his men's multi (400 mcg) you can have him wean off the additional folate/FA over the span of a couple weeks and just take the multivitamin. That's one way to cut a little of the pilltaking anyway!

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast