Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks Atomic. I’ll keep testing and eating! I was also wondering, I know that oats are good for blue. Does it matter if they’re cooked or not? As I always have cold oats in the morning which have been soaked overnight and then just slightly warmed up in the microwave. I’m not a massive fan of porridge but I could make this instead if it would be better.

Also, is it important to eat first thing and last thing in the day? I suppose because I’ve been eating more during the day, I find it hard to eat last thing at night. And then when I wake up in the morning I haven’t really been hungry for breakfast until around 9:30 am. Should I be trying to eat more consistently in the day?
    Many thanks x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cooked or uncooked they're both great! However you prefer!

As long as you're feeling full most of the time, that's what we're going for. If you can't eat both at night and in the morning, eating in the morning is probably best but if you prefer the nighttime snack that's ok too. You're just trying to cut down the amount of time you spend with no food coming in. It's ok to make any movement in a blue-friendly direction even if you don't ever make it to the upper levels of calorie intake some of us eat as a habit.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Heyyy Atomic. Hope all is well. I think later this week or next week will be my time to try, hopefully! Let’s hope the CB tests are a little clearer this month… One question which I had was around conceive plus. I’ve got a tube of it and plan to use it around the time I’m trying to sway, but under the right conditions I don’t really need to use it as a lubricant.

In your experience, does it swear blue or is it better to stay au naturel as it were?!

Also just want to check on BD pattern. When I see flashing smilies, shall I do every other day. And then first solid, that evening and then twice the next day if possible (I highly doubt DH can do twice in one day, so maybe just once in the evening?!).

Trying to stay calm and also to stay well, as the colds are out in force again! Xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump!
    ps. I seem to have got another stuffy nose, riiiight before ov not really a cold (yet), maybe allergy or something - shall I keep on regardless? xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Goofygurl, how are you getting on? I saw on another post you had a good attempt! I have another cold but attempting regardless…. Just wish I could breathe through my nose. !

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ruby, my period is due in a few days and decided I'm not testing until it's late! I actually had congestion again this cycle too but ovulated on time so just went with it!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally with you on the not testing. I’m actually really upset as this cycle has TOTALLY messed up I seem to have developed another sinus infection. It’s really bad today and, Sod’s law, after low fertility for days, I got a peak today. From low to peak - so weird.

I also just went to pick up antibiotics as it’s so bad I can’t breathe through my nose. Wondering how a blue sway is ever going to work when I am so evidently unhealthy!!!. But even for me, this has been such a bad run of illness. Shall I keep going with attempts do you think? Guess I have to. Not sure how antibiotics will factor in. Feeling very sad..

Let me know how you get on, did you feel any different this tww?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I had major sinus issues this cycle too. It was my second cycle being sick! The cycle prior it happened early in my cycle and this cycle it happened around my positive OPK, so similar to you. I ended up going for it since ovulation wasn't delayed or anything. I guess this is just what happens TTC in winter months!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also not feeling any different at all... trying really hard not to read into it but whatever happens, I'd rather just see my period than a negative test!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here, I’m actually thinking it would be best for me not to fall pregnant this cycle as I feel so bad. I’ve started taking antibiotics and am wondering how they sway (if at all). I guess if probiotics sway blue, then these aren’t really going to help!

Funnily enough I did just read an article about how women are more prone to illness during ovulation. Maybe this is what’s happening! Plus with all these nasty bugs around…

Did you take anything for your sinuses? Hope you’re better now x

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast