Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even if it's on the bottle I cannot ever recommend that for anyone. I'm assuming since it's meant in the short term for constipation it's ok, but that much magnesium daily for more than just the shortest time frame would be harmful, possibly even fatal.

As it is, that would cause most people - even with constipation - horrific diarrhea!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes jenn1112 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Even if it's on the bottle I cannot ever recommend that for anyone. I'm assuming since it's meant in the short term for constipation it's ok, but that much magnesium daily for more than just the shortest time frame would be harmful, possibly even fatal.

As it is, that would cause most people - even with constipation - horrific diarrhea!
    Thanks! I didn’t usually take 4 just 2, but it did say 4 on the bottle. I won’t take that many anymore.

What about 1 pill 350 mg a couple times a week. Would that sway either way? I’d rather not take it at all if you see a lot of boys conceived with high magnesium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That dose is fine and safe. 350 or less is the most I ever see anyone take. I can't say how much it sways (likely not much if at all) but at least it's safe!

I don't have anyone take that level of magnesium, I like you guys to stay alive, LOL So I can't say if there are many boys vs. girls conceived on a high dose.

6. Thanks jenn1112 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That dose is fine and safe. 350 or less is the most I ever see anyone take. I can't say how much it sways (likely not much if at all) but at least it's safe!

I don't have anyone take that level of magnesium, I like you guys to stay alive, LOL So I can't say if there are many boys vs. girls conceived on a high dose.
    Thanks, I’ll quit taking it unless I really need it occasionally.
    What about Almond milk? I’ve been doing frozen blueberries/raspberries mixed with about a cup of almond milk and stirring it up and it makes a slushy type Of treat. Is that too healthy for LE diet?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All that is fine within limits! It's the limits that matter!

9. Likes jenn1112 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All that is fine within limits! It's the limits that matter!
    Hi atomic, I’m on cd day 12 and still testing low fertility on the CB ovulation sticks. I used to have a 28 day cycle but after the 2 early losses/chemical my cycle was 31 days last cycle and ovulated day 17/18 I think (cycle after loss). I just assumed my cycle would go back to more normal now but it seems I won’t ovulate day 14 this cycle since my OPK was low this morning.
    Does that mean my egg could be bad by later ovulation than normal?
    I have been running/walking for at least an hour about 5x per week which is abnormal for me——could that delay ovulation?
    I’m taking fiber pills at the 2 bigger meals I eat—-could it be that?
    I was mostly worried about having an attempt if this egg could be bad (when I googled it said later ovulation could mean bad egg, as I’ll be 39 in 4 months).
    My weight is about the same, 115

Thanks for the help!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No. The whole "late ovulation = bad egg" firstly has been completely debunked (the reason why they thought there might be some correlation was because of the REASON for late ovulation, in many people it's associated with PCOS which causes poor egg quality. It was never the late ovulation that caused the egg quality, it was the reason why some people had a delayed ovulation. So if you're having delayed O for other reasons it is not associated with lower egg quality). Secondly, that isn't even delayed ovulation. Ovulation even up to CD 21 is totally normal and up to CD 35 is not even considered truly delayed in the classic sense of the world. Unfortunately many people online simply continue to report things that were debunked decades ago because they never bother to research, simply write up their webpages copying bad information from other sites and never do their own work.

Yes, upping exercise can make your ovulation delayed. If you're not eating enough fat, so can fiber. Go ahead and drop the fiber. I would keep going with the exercise as the benefits to your sway are so huge.

12. Thanks jenn1112 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Atomic need help with girl sway

No. The whole "late ovulation = bad egg" firstly has been completely debunked (the reason why they thought there might be some correlation was because of the REASON for late ovulation, in many people it's associated with PCOS which causes poor egg quality. It was never the late ovulation that caused the egg quality, it was the reason why some people had a delayed ovulation. So if you're having delayed O for other reasons it is not associated with lower egg quality). Secondly, that isn't even delayed ovulation. Ovulation even up to CD 21 is totally normal and up to CD 35 is not even considered truly delayed in the classic sense of the world. Unfortunately many people online simply continue to report things that were debunked decades ago because they never bother to research, simply write up their webpages copying bad information from other sites and never do their own work.

Yes, upping exercise can make your ovulation delayed. If you're not eating enough fat, so can fiber. Go ahead and drop the fiber. I would keep going with the exercise as the benefits to your sway are so huge.
    Okay thank you! I’ll drop the fiber. Do you think I should do e4day since I’m not certain when I’ll ovulate? Like tonight and Tuesday or just stick with once at peak on the clear blue monitor?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's your call to make. I am extremely pleased with the results we've gotten with e4d and I don't think it's a "lesser" choice, so anyone who isn't sure when they ovulate, it's a great option. If doing the e4d in the 72 hour pattern makes you nervous you do have the option of going to every 96.

15. Thanks jenn1112 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's your call to make. I am extremely pleased with the results we've gotten with e4d and I don't think it's a "lesser" choice, so anyone who isn't sure when they ovulate, it's a great option. If doing the e4d in the 72 hour pattern makes you nervous you do have the option of going to every 96.
    Thank you! I’ve been testing with clear blue opk 2x a day and it’s always been low fertility, then on Tuesday the 13th I took another test at 8 pm and got a Peak (is that normal to go from low to peak with no flashing Highs?). I tested with a regular Wondfo type strip at same time and it was dark but not clearly positive.
    We went ahead and had an attempt the night of the 13th/peak.
    The next morning, Wednesday the 14th I had a positive with the regular opk. I had such little cm that I couldn’t tell ovulation by that.
    My question is which test was correct for LH peak? Clear blue or the regular opk the next morning?
    We had another attempt on Friday/16th because I thought I had already ovulated and that he wasn’t going to release in me (but he did and I had a big O). So now I’m worried about that and the second attempt. My CM was a watery milk consistency by then so I’m assuming I already ovulated?
    Praying only the first attempt counted because I conceived a boy with e4d even when I was on clomid and 2 girls with only 1 attempt.
    Thanks for the help!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast