Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it's normal and not at all uncommon to go straight from low to peak.

I can't tell you which day you ovulated. That's just beyond my ability to know. OPK and CM consistency are just not reliable to the day like that. They can get us in the ballpark but we can't pin it down so tightly like that. I know some sites like to pretend you can, but they are not telling the truth - in studies, even highly trained experts could not judge their day of ovulation better than one out of three times.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, it's normal and not at all uncommon to go straight from low to peak.

I can't tell you which day you ovulated. That's just beyond my ability to know. OPK and CM consistency are just not reliable to the day like that. They can get us in the ballpark but we can't pin it down so tightly like that. I know some sites like to pretend you can, but they are not telling the truth - in studies, even highly trained experts could not judge their day of ovulation better than one out of three times.
    Thank you! Is it more likely that I would have ovulated 24-36 hours after peak? Like if we had sex Tuesday night(I had just caught the brining of peak) and sex Friday afternoon (around noon). Which sperm would be more likely to fertilize the egg? Even if for some reason I could have ovulated Friday after a Tuesday night peak —-would Sperm from Tuesday more likely fertilize or is fresh Sperm faster to the egg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, that's the most likely time when people ovulate.

Both sperm had a chance at the egg. I can't tell you which ones. Sperm do take some time to capacitate and make it to the egg, but the earlier sperm may have died off too, or most likely there was a mix in there. Since we don't know when the egg dropped I can't tell you if the Friday shot had a chance or not. Probably it didn't, but I just have no way to know that.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Atomic need help with girl sway

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, that's the most likely time when people ovulate.

Both sperm had a chance at the egg. I can't tell you which ones. Sperm do take some time to capacitate and make it to the egg, but the earlier sperm may have died off too, or most likely there was a mix in there. Since we don't know when the egg dropped I can't tell you if the Friday shot had a chance or not. Probably it didn't, but I just have no way to know that.
    Thank you! I didn’t end up pregnant and I was bummed because it was the most I’ve ever run and I was so proud of myself haha! Oh well, I guess it was for the best because I ended up testing positive for Covid the day after my period started. I would have been terrified having a high fever pregnant. Anyway, I got sicker than i thought I would since I’m heathy (I had all the symptoms other than bad breathing issues) I have been taking vitamin C, Elderberry, zinc, Heath drinks, vitamin c packets etc this week (the week of my period) and also not exercising obviously. I’m starting to feel better but not sure when I’ll be able to exercise again (I only had 3 bad flu like days but I do feel weak). My question is (assuming my husband doesn’t end up catching Covid in the next couple weeks) would attempting to conceive this cycle be bad for sway? Since I’ve been taking vitamins (no prenatal but the things I listed and only this week) and not exercising. I should ovulate next weekend and don’t know what I should do. Does the month after being sick sway? I’m on cycle day 7 and should ovulate around cd 16/17
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jenn1112; August 4th, 2021 at 12:09 PM.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't say. I don't know if Covid is harmful just before pregnancy and I can't know if any of those things will mess with your sway. I'd be inclined to wait a month but I know waiting is hard. My gut says wait but only if you can stand it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123