Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Atomic need help with girl sway

Hi Atomic! I’ve had 2 chemical pregnancies recently (my last cycle was the most recent). I was waiting one cycle and was going to try the next.
    What should I do differently?
    -I have been taking 300-600 mg coq10 for a couple weeks.
    -folate
    -fiber pills with each meal (2-3) i don’t track calories or macros ever but eat only vegetarian
    -I’m still breastfeeding my 20 month old and my milk is barely There—-she gets so frustrated so I started taking mother’s milk supplements (Will this sway boy)?
    -only alcohol on weekends or special occasions
    -magnesium citrate at night because I’ve always had (ibs constipation). Does this sway boy?

What should I add/drop? I did 1 antihistamine pill at positive opk when I conceived my daughter so I thought about doing that again?
    Thanks for the help! J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you please take a sample day and add it up for me?? I need to have some sort of idea how many calories, grams of protein, and fat you are eating.

If you are not tracking you need to drop fiber.

I suspect that if your milk is scanty you are not eating enough. Eat more, nurse more, drop the mother's milk supplements.

How much magnesium?

Do not add in antihistamine. That will cut odds of conception too much.

Is your cycle regular?? Can you tell me more about your LP?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Can you please take a sample day and add it up for me?? I need to have some sort of idea how many calories, grams of protein, and fat you are eating.

If you are not tracking you need to drop fiber.

I suspect that if your milk is scanty you are not eating enough. Eat more, nurse more, drop the mother's milk supplements.

How much magnesium?

Do not add in antihistamine. That will cut odds of conception too much.

Is your cycle regular?? Can you tell me more about your LP?
    Thanks! Yes, I’ll try! Honestly, I’ve never counted even with my last sway because I probably eat more than I should some days and less others. So I just never stress about it.
    Why should I drop fiber if not tracking? Does it take out too many nutrients?
    My weight stays around 115-117 eating like that which is what I’ve always been. I’m not losing weight so I don’t think I’m eating too little and I’ve been running/walking/cycle 60+ min about 4-5 days a week.
    Magnesium (oxide/citrate) is 1000-1500 mg

I can stop the mother’s milk—-I was only nursing her 1-2x a days and when I got pregnant 2x (early losses 5-6wks) my milk took a huge dive. Also, probably from working out too?

My cycle was pretty regular 27-28 days and I think ovulation around 13-14. But this cycle after the early loss, I think I just ovulated yesterday or today which is day 18/19 from when I started bleeding. Hoping next cycle is Back to normal.

My husband does take creatine and other supplements and is huge in working out and lifting weights and he won’t change that.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If your weight is staying steady you're ~probably~ ok with what you're eating. It is just that I cannot sign off on anyone's diet without that information.

Yes, the fiber can take too much of the fat from your diet and this can affect milk and your ability to conceive as well.

Pregnancy and working out both can affect your milk negatively. Hopefully dropping the fiber will correct for that and I think it will come back over time if you nurse a bit more often. (or not! Often it comes back on its own even without that.)

Not unusual to have slightly later O after an early loss. That doesn't hurt anything.

No worries about hubby's supplements, we have not found those to make a difference. In fact a lot of weight lifters have wayyy more girls for reasons we don't understand.

5. Likes jenn1112 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If your weight is staying steady you're ~probably~ ok with what you're eating. It is just that I cannot sign off on anyone's diet without that information.

Yes, the fiber can take too much of the fat from your diet and this can affect milk and your ability to conceive as well.

Pregnancy and working out both can affect your milk negatively. Hopefully dropping the fiber will correct for that and I think it will come back over time if you nurse a bit more often. (or not! Often it comes back on its own even without that.)

Not unusual to have slightly later O after an early loss. That doesn't hurt anything.

No worries about hubby's supplements, we have not found those to make a difference. In fact a lot of weight lifters have wayyy more girls for reasons we don't understand.
    Thank you! What about the magnesium? Should I stop that because it sways boy or can I keep taking?
    Also, I have done the occasional body pump class (I did today actually because my friends wanted me to join them) —-will taking 1 every class couple weeks away boy too much? I’ve been doing cardio the other times.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn1112 View Post
    Thank you! What about the magnesium? Should I stop that because it sways boy or can I keep taking?
    Also, I have done the occasional body pump class (I did today actually because my friends wanted me to join them) —-will taking 1 every class couple weeks away boy too much? I’ve been doing cardio the other times.

Okay, I just tracked lunch (my first meal) other than coffee with almond milk this morning.
    And yikes haha, I’m eating more than I thought!

Lunch: 980 calories, 41 grams of fat, 36 g protein

I Have yet to eat dinner (my second meal)—-How many calories, protein, fat should I eat again?
    I’m only nursing 1x if that and I honestly don’t know if she’s getting anything at all. I doubt she is because she just gets mad and pulls off after a minute

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

GAH I read that wrong the first time - you are OVERDOSING yourself with magnesium. I thought that said 150 mg, not 1500!!! Wean back off that IMMEDIATELY, that is an insane amount of magnesium and can cause you serious harm.

The occasional body pump class is no big deal.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, I just tracked lunch (my first meal) other than coffee with almond milk this morning.
    And yikes haha, I’m eating more than I thought!

Lunch: 980 calories, 41 grams of fat, 36 g protein

I Have yet to eat dinner (my second meal)—-How many calories, protein, fat should I eat again?
    I’m only nursing 1x if that and I honestly don’t know if she’s getting anything at all. I doubt she is because she just gets mad and pulls off after a minute

No, that's all good, I'm relieved you're eating more than you thought.

I like all nursing moms on 1800-2000 cals, 50-60 g protein and fat. So if you eat that much again, maybe a bit less fat the next meal, you will be right where you should be.

If you want to continue nursing I'd try nursing more often. 1x a day may not be enough to continue making milk. Nursing does tend to sway pink even if you only do it a little. It's great you're eating more than you thought, though. I was concerned that without tracking you might not be getting adequate nutrients.

10. Likes jenn1112 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, that's all good, I'm relieved you're eating more than you thought.

I like all nursing moms on 1800-2000 cals, 50-60 g protein and fat. So if you eat that much again, maybe a bit less fat the next meal, you will be right where you should be.

If you want to continue nursing I'd try nursing more often. 1x a day may not be enough to continue making milk. Nursing does tend to sway pink even if you only do it a little. It's great you're eating more than you thought, though. I was concerned that without tracking you might not be getting adequate nutrients.

That’s actually the magnesium dosing on the bottle pills = 1400 mg (it’s for constipation) I didn’t take every day, just a couple times a week.
    I was just curious if lots of magnesium swayed boy and if so, I’ll stop taking it. Thank you! I’ll try to see if she’ll nurse little more often too!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

That’s actually the magnesium dosing on the bottle pills = 1400 mg (it’s for constipation) I didn’t take every day, just a couple times a week.
    I was just curious if lots of magnesium swayed boy and if so, I’ll stop taking it. Thank you! I’ll try to see if she’ll nurse little more often too!

I meant to say, dosing on bottle says 4 pills =1400 mg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast