Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I go to E4d or stick to one attempt?

Long story ahead sorry!

I have been doing one attempt for a while now and it's been working great!
    Each time we plan to get pregnant that month we do and we have had a confirmed girl sway. however, Conceiving is not the issue implantation is.

We have had 5 recurrent pregnancies (4 chemicals one being the successful girl sway, other genders unknown) and we've been diagnosed with secondary infertility.
    The race against the clock is not a huge issue for us, we don't want to not make a baby through stress of time limits.

I just had a laparoscopy on the 30th with a hysterocopy, tubal testing and D&C.
    The Dr said I had 2nd degree Endo (which I've known I've had since teens) and got it all out, she also said that my tubes were looking BEAUTIFUL and didn't want to touch them and she wanted us to start this cycle as she confirmed I was mid cycle.

So I've been tracking with OPKs I've had 10days of high fertility and this morning I got a low on two tests (I had just checked last night & it was a high). So I've stopped testing as it was stressing me out and DH and I agreed we would try again next month.

But should I be sticking to one attempt or every 4 days??

My diet has not changed, I've been exercising almost everyday and feel better than I ever have with loads more energy.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ***"my diet not changed" diet being LE PCOS Vegetarian

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Excellent! So glad you had a successful hysteroscopy.

Are you taking any supplements (even something that seems harmless, like herb tea or flaxseeds) that might be having a negative effect? Even things that people claim are good?

If you're testing and getting stressed out from it yes please go to e4d. It makes NO SENSE for you to do one attempt now. E4d has gotten great results for us and I think it would be a very good solution for you.

With your LE PCOS-type vegetarian diet, about how many grams of carbs are you eating a day?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks @atomic sagebrush!

I'm taking Myo I have since day one on diet. I want to keep on that as I think it's really helping regulate my cycles.

I take 1 teaspoon of fibre every day. If feel if it's working too well I skip a day or 2.

I'm taking folate 1600mg daily.

My Dr suggested CoQ10 for egg quality but haven't started yet.

And that's it, no other vitamins, no teas, strict on sugar, sodium etc. Really sticking to diet guidelines.

I'm getting anywhere between 80 -100g carbs.

Great! So recap on e4d....start it when my AF ends and continue to when AF is due? Is it by every 72hrs?
    Also if I track with OPKs and get my peak can I throw in another attempt then or not bother? If we do, then do we start 72hrs off the peak BD or the previous BD (before peak BD)?

Thanks!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @atomic sagebrush my AF started today. It is a little out of wrack this cycle due to surgery but if you could give me an idea of e4d pattern as AF should finish Monday.
    Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Myoinositol is not right for everyone, it can lower levels of hormones - for some people this is good but for others it can be too much of a good thing. Can you describe in what way it's affecting your cycles? And what is your BMI?

How sure are you about that carb intake?? How many calories are you eating? And you're for sure getting the 50-60 g protein and fat not counting the pro and fat in fruit and veg?

Fine to take coq10.

Yes, with e4d you start after your period ends (or on it if you prefer, theres no right or wrong with when to start it, just sometime well before you are due to O so the cycle is already in place by then) and continue on till you're SURE you ovulated, even if you have to go on till your next period begins. Most people do e4d in the 72 hour pattern and this is what I recommend for you.

For best odds of pink, stick with that pattern. If you want a better chance of conception but possibly lower chances of pink, then add that additional attempt at first positive while continuing on with your ORIGINAL e4d pattern. Don't change the original pattern, just keep going with that all along, then drop in one more attempt at positive OPK whenever that may be. But I'd likely give it a couple months on straight e4d before you add another attempt.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks @atomic sagebrush !

Before using myo my AF were very irregular and difficult to track O as my ovulation was all over the place, now I can pin point when I'll O. It has helped with the heaviness of AF and cramps are at a minimal. Before Myo it took 6+ months to get a BFP. It has also improved my hormonal acne immensely!
    My B.M.I is 23.3 (171cm, 68kg)

I don't go too hard on tracking as I just generally have my same meals (in the diet range) on rotation. I'll start tracking on app again.

My calories are generally in that 1500 -1600 range rarely goes over 1600, if it does not by much.
    I keep an eye on my protein and does not go over 60g. I'm a big dairy eater/drinker so I get my protein from there.
    I only do the 2 meals (with 2-3 instant coffees in the morning) I feel full if I am still hungry at lunch I have a cup of yoghurt or 4 wholemeal arnotts salada cracker with a butter and a light smear of low salt/low sugar Vegemite.

Great thank you!
    DH should not be doing any "extra activity" (only BD) during this e4d window shouldn't he? Not that he really needs to, e4d is a trip to Disneyland for him.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    since you've seen positive changes like that on the myo it does indeed sound as if you're in the group that benefits from it!!

The apps really aren't that great, I'd just track loosely on a piece of paper for a few days till you get back in the swing of it again, then you can track in your head in a relaxed way. The diet macros really do make a difference - and it's by far more important that you are getting ENOUGH, not that you're going over, so telling me that you're never going over a certain amount is really not what I'm concerned about. By keeping protein, fat, and cals in a specific range we're trying to ensure your egg quality is staying good.

Full fat dairy (inc. yogurt) only, no skim dairy.

I would have him release no more often than every 2-4 days and most people just do the e4d as their release pattern.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great thanks @atomic sagebrush
    Does coq10 sway pink or blue?
    When I read it here it's popular in blue group?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Coq10 can be used by pink OR blue swayers. We use it for blue swayers because it helps their bodies convert protein into muscle. But they eat a very nutrient dense diet and are doing weight training exercise at the same time; coq10 does NOT have that effect if you are not eating a nutrient dense diet, gaining weight, and doing weight lifting.

We use coq10 for some pink swayers because it lowers blood sugar levels and this is why it can help with egg quality. (blue swayers will not see their blood sugar levels go down becuase they are eating too much too often for that to happen). Pink swayers are NOT eating the higher nutrient diet, doing the weight training, and lifting weights.

This is one of those supplements that has different effects because pink and blue swayers are doing a LOT of things differently. It can be good for both blue swayers and pink swayers with concerns about egg qualtiy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast