Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and folate and myo inositol (have been on that for years and it sorted my cycle-went from totally erratic to perfect 32 days...til now...)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need the brand of the multi. Some of them are terrible (honestly should be taken off the market) and I want to rule out that anything in them is contributing to this.

Wean off the EPO immediately by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then drop them. This very possibly IS messing with hormones.

Fine to continue ubiquinol at that dose.

You can continue the Spatone but at some point you may want to reduce to 3x a week maintenance dose.

As long as you've been on the myoinositol a long time it's probably fine. Some people start that thinking it will help their sway so I assumed it was a new addition.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They’re wellwoman gummies. I had literally just started the epo so will leave it...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh good glad to hear you weren't on it long, no need to wean off then.

The Wellwomans actually DO have some EPO already in them, not a huge dose but combined with the starflower oil that's also in there, could possibly be enough to mess up a cycle. I would consider going to 3x a week on them to see if it helps at all.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah ok, thanks...I forgot to mention I also take omega 3 (vegan version). Are those ok to keep? I promised myself I wouldn't be obsessive and unfortunately I've become nothing but....should also mention I've had about 4 days of positive opk's. Is this normal? I've never used OPK's before...

Huge thanks as always!
    Last edited by PinkSabra101; August 31st, 2021 at 06:24 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is the dose or brand of the Omega 3?

So since youve never used them before, please explain to me what you mean by "positive OPK". Many people get this wrong so I want to be sure you are actually getting positive OPK. If you are, just rest assured that several days of OPK are not at all unusual and don't mean anything is awry.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's 1000 mg of vegan algal oil, 400 mg docosahexaenoic acid (dha) by OMVITS.

Re OPK I had a darkening line about 6 days ago, which stayed dark (tho less than control) for a few days in various shades, and and then about 3 days of lines as dark as the control. Today the line is a shade lighter than the control but not "nearly gone" as I thought happened if Ovulation occurs...I tested today with a clearblue digital and got a low fertile day sign so not sure if that means surge is over, never happened, or hasn't happened yet. Basically, I'm confused; probably the best thing would be to ditch the strips entirely...?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is much more than I would ever recommend. I would have you drop to 500 mg or every other day. Too much Omega 3 (not to mention that coupled with the EPO) acts as a very powerful blood thinner and may actually harm your chances of getting and staying pregnant. This is not about swaying but is about preventing bleeding in an upcoming pregnancy (and in some cases, even your own health as some of us are more susceptible to bleeding issues than others are.)

All the tests where the line was not as dark as control are negative. And the test lines DO NOT necessarily go to "nearly gone". All the tests measure is hormone in your urine and not whether or not ovulation has occurred. The hormone is a signal to your body to ovulate, but your body does that on its own timeline following the surge. Sometimes you have a test that goes negative before you ever ovulate, sometimes you have a test that stays positive after ovulation, if it takes a little longer for your body to clear the hormone.

The chances are that you ovulated 24-48 hours after the first positive OPK, though sometimes it takes a little longer. It is also possible to have a surge and then your body decides "nah not just yet" and then you'll surge and ovulate in a few days, a week, or even longer afterwards.

The tests do have their limitations but understanding how they work really will help you use them in a way that relieves stress, not adds it. Or we can ditch them and just go to e4d.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, thx for amazingly quick response...this has been so useful; I would like to renew my coaching—is it possible to do that without going back into my old threads? I can’t bear to read things I wrote when I was pregnant with the baby I lost.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, absolutely, just go here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php and select the "renew coaching forum". Then when you've done that, in that private forum (which is the same place as your other thread was, so don't open and read that!) you can start a new thread if you want a private spot to post or we can just continue on here. Thank you for considering it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast