Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ttc after miscarriage.

Okay, that sounds great. So we’ll do the 13th, 14th 15th and morning of 16th. I already gave DH a little prep talk, he seems pretty ok with it!

Well I’m tracking O day, today I go a flashy smile on the CB, which hopefully means I see a peak earlier!!

After dtd, we should stay lying down for about how long? I mostly do 10 mins with pillow propped under and then I lie on my belly and just fall asleep.

You mentioned pre seed being inferior to Ewcm, I wanted to use a very small amount as I can get dry when dtd. Should I use the least amount suggested on the syringe or half of that?

Another thing, the nature made prenatal I take I wasn’t sure if it’s got enough folic acid. Would you suggest I take more? I recently had a miscarriage not sure if it would help taking a little more?
    (I’ve attached a picture of the prenatal
    vitamins I’m taking)
    Thank you once again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by afya1; December 13th, 2021 at 07:45 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FXFXFX for an early eggo!

I would stay laying down for 15-30 minutes if possible. I don't find the pillow propping to be necessary but do lay part of the time on your belly.

If you don't have the EWCM then yes you need Preseed. That advice is for people who HAVE enough EWCM, they don't need Preseed. Preseed is for the people who aren't making much EWCM. I would use however much you need to be comfortable.

Actually that does have a fair amount of folate in it (don't worry about the equivalent of folic acid). If you'd like, you may want to get an additional 400 mcg folate and take it at two different times of day - so you're taking some breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This may help with future pregnancies, or it may not (if the issue was some totally unrelated thing). Take it till the end of the first trimester then gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to the amount in a prenatal.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ttc after miscarriage.

Thank you Atomic.
    Generally speaking during my fertile days I have a lot of EWCM it’s egg white like but sometimes during BD I tend to get dry so I’ll stick to a small amount.

There were no reasons as to why baby’s heart beat stopped. I had the NIPT test done and they also did genetic testing and everything came back ok. So I usually take my prenatal with breakfast and the additional folic acid I can take dinner time?

Last edited by afya1; December 13th, 2021 at 01:41 PM.

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you can take it like that, but better still would be to take some at lunch and some at dinner. Because folic acid/folate are water soluble, you'll pee out any excess, and so for best levels in your body, smaller amounts across the day is ideal.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ttc after miscarriage.

Great. I’ll keep that in mind.

Just out of curiosity, I’ve read a lot about 2-3days before Ovulation leading to higher chances of conception. I was confused does this mean positive result for ovulation , or ACTUALLY ovulating! We really don’t know exactly when the egg will drop
    But many people have said they were using opks and dtd 2-3 days before ovulation, and they got BFPs. So I’m assuming it’s 2-3days before a +opk? I know it’s not necessarily true for me or everyone. I was just driving myself a little crazy.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, you can take it like that, but better still would be to take some at lunch and some at dinner. Because folic acid/folate are water soluble, you'll pee out any excess, and so for best levels in your body, smaller amounts across the day is ideal.
    Atomic, how much more folic acid should I buy, should I get the 400mg? And take them twice a day? I also have the folic acid in my prenatal.

Also when can I stop taking Mucinex? I have been taken it twice a day since Saturday, because DH is leaving tomorrow, I decided to start earlier, would I stop tomorrow or till I see +opk?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you link me to where you're reading this? 3 days before ovulation is pretty low chances of conception. 1-2 days before O are the two best days. Sometimes once I read a source I can explain why it's not reliable.

This means ACTUALLY ovulating. So when you get that first positive OPK, you're typically 1-2 days before O happens and that is why we do things the way that we do - by having sex at that point in time, you hit the exact time you're going to have good chances of conception.

Anyone saying they had sex 2-3 days before a positive OPK and conceived from that either a) got insanely lucky (sex 4 days before O is 1 in 1000 chance of conception, 5 days before O is 1 in 10,000) b) was not testing correctly with OPK and didn't get their positive on the strip till very late in the surge, so the time from pos to ovulation was very very small or else they'd even already ovulated by the time they detected the surge c) had sex later on after they THOUGHT they'd ovulated and conceived from the later attempt or d) is lying/misspeaking to try to get attention or to fit in with some method of swaying they wanted to try even tho it didn't work out (I know it sounds crazy but people do this a shocking amount - either give some insane story about an impossible conception that simply cannot be true, or else stretch the truth to fit in with what a swaying site is telling them)

Most people online do not know what they're talking about with OPK. The apps are worse than nothing and are terribly misleading, giving lots of people incorrect info. Don't drive yourself crazy reading these things, come to me and get accurate information about OPK!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, I'd get the 400 and take one at lunch and one at dinner. That will get you to the level I recommend for blue and also for helping to hopefully prevent losses (which is 1600-2000 after an unexplained loss)

Continue the Mucinex till three days after ovulation.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, I'd get the 400 and take one at lunch and one at dinner. That will get you to the level I recommend for blue and also for helping to hopefully prevent losses (which is 1600-2000 after an unexplained loss)

Continue the Mucinex till three days after ovulation.
    Thank you atomic, so its fine to take that much more folic acid not forgetting the amount I have in the prenatal already? I’ve attached the image of the folic acid I’m currently looking to buy.

Are these ok?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ttc after miscarriage.

Can you link me to where you're reading this? 3 days before ovulation is pretty low chances of conception. 1-2 days before O are the two best days. Sometimes once I read a source I can explain why it's not reliable.

This means ACTUALLY ovulating. So when you get that first positive OPK, you're typically 1-2 days before O happens and that is why we do things the way that we do - by having sex at that point in time, you hit the exact time you're going to have good chances of conception.

Anyone saying they had sex 2-3 days before a positive OPK and conceived from that either a) got insanely lucky (sex 4 days before O is 1 in 1000 chance of conception, 5 days before O is 1 in 10,000) b) was not testing correctly with OPK and didn't get their positive on the strip till very late in the surge, so the time from pos to ovulation was very very small or else they'd even already ovulated by the time they detected the surge c) had sex later on after they THOUGHT they'd ovulated and conceived from the later attempt or d) is lying/misspeaking to try to get attention or to fit in with some method of swaying they wanted to try even tho it didn't work out (I know it sounds crazy but people do this a shocking amount - either give some insane story about an impossible conception that simply cannot be true, or else stretch the truth to fit in with what a swaying site is telling them)

Most people online do not know what they're talking about with OPK. The apps are worse than nothing and are terribly misleading, giving lots of people incorrect info. Don't drive yourself crazy reading these things, come to me and get accurate information about OPK!
    It absolutely makes sense, definitely going to watch the stuff I read, hence the confusion.
    What I meant was to say can conception occurs from sex that was taken place 2-3days before ACTUALLY ovulating.

https://www.ovulation-calculators.co...ore-ovulation/

I may have misunderstood this or they are speaking complete rubbish… it most definitely must mean when your actually ovulating.. it makes sense.

So, CD 12 (15th December) I got what I think is a + Opk, at 9pm, We DTD late night.

And this morning CD 13 (16th December) it was pretty much the same, and I got a peak on the CB

Would you consider the first strip as my +opk as both seemed to be same in darkness.

Would CD 12 (first opk strip) be considered as +opk, if so then our BD pattern would be O-4 O-2, O-1 and evening of +Opk.
    I got a Peak on CB the morning after, not sure which one counts first!
    DH left super early around 4:30am! We weren’t able to dtd.

Last edited by afya1; December 16th, 2021 at 09:03 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast