Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I could use a little encouragement.

Well, so far this year I've had someone who allowed me to help them for 16+ pages only to pull the "I really don't need a plan now because you already answered all my questions" and now someone who has been asking me questions for over a year but apparently simply been mining all my replies because they are writing either school papers (which, if this is grad school, they could end up on record forever as the "discoverer" of MY RESEARCH) or a book.

Look, I love helping you guys. I help 90% of everyone I encounter for free, and the reason why I don't write a book or a scientific paper myself is that it would sorely inhibit my ability to continue to help you.

But this stuff is beyond the pale. I have made much less money the last two years, through no fault of my own, and despite this I keep showing up here 360 days a year, answering questions, trying to help people, and additionally helping others thru email.

Please don't then come at me trying to cheat me, to steal from not only me but EVERYONE, and make me feel like an idiot for helping people for free, because if I continue to feel that I am being taken advantage of, there are certainly other things I could be doing with my time.

Most of you are such lovely people and I truly enjoy getting to be part of your lives for a few months/years on your journey. I really feel highly discouraged about all this, and any encouragement anyone might wish to give would be very appreciated.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my God Atomic I’m so sorry that this has happened - and that you feel this way - I totally get it of course. You’ve been such a comfort to me this year when it feels like my life has fallen apart over and over. It was easier to come on this site and talk to you than to speak and feel there is hope for the future, than to do much else. Can you post the link where people can give money, just to say thanks (not even necessarily for a plan!) as you clearly give A LOT of time and effort helping us all.

I know I for one am eternally grateful - whatever happens with me getting pregnant or not - for you being someone I can speak to during the worst year of my life. There hasn’t been much else which has given me motivation.

Lots of love x

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is saddening to hear. I'm so sorry, atomic. As a wife to a DH in law enforcement, I watch him put the needs of others ahead of his own every day and just like those in law enforcement, you do the exact same thing for all of us. You've built an army on this site and we're all here to back you up! Thank you for all that you've done, all that you're currently doing and all that you'll continue to do for us all. You are irreplaceable. Sending lots of love and support your way. x

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear what you are experiencing Atomic, virtual hugs!! You are truly amazing and I cannot thank you enough for being there with your time. At times of despair and desperation, your in-depth knowledge helped me to decide and your motivating words put courage in my heart. Thank you for your kindness and being part of my story! Like Ruby said, please share a link where we can give as our token of appreciation. Much love to you and hope you feel better soon
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww, you guys are so sweet!! That was in NO WAY a money grab, and I actually kind of cringe rereading it because it seems like it is. I'm sorry I was just frustrated and pretty upset at that moment so the words were flying.

That having been said I do accept donations at my PayPal account (this is not supposed to be a link, it's our PayPal account info but the program keeps turning it into a link!)
    gregory149@centurytel.net. I share it only because people do ask me from time to time and it is always very much appreciated, but PLEASE no one feel at all obligated, I was just in dire need of a vent. I've worked so hard at this over the years, and take such joy in being able to help as many people as I can, it really bums me out to think that I'm being taken advantage of.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; December 27th, 2021 at 12:44 PM.

9. Likes onelittlewish liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear Atomic, I'm sorry to read this. I can understand your feelings. I would also like to thank you for all the advice, kind words and personal help. And also for all the information you have collected on your site. It's all a very big help to me. I am sure that without you and your work I would never have such a good chance of having a girl.

I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas!

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so very much Lanini, have a joyous and perfect holiday season and a marvelous New Year!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I could use a little encouragement.

really sorry you felt this way atomic but can totally understand your feelings. I am ssoo ssoo thankful to you for answering all my questions and doubts throughout my ttc journey . so grateful to you for being here with this site and forums for us ladies who cannot sometime express our desire for a gender to people we know in real life but here we all have the same feelings/desire and can easily understand each other.

The assurance and feelings you give us by answering doubts are priceless no matter what - you are here for us wishing and hoping to get our desired gender just like us, and cant thank enough for everything you do and for creating this informative website.

I like to add little something ( whatever I could- without buying a plan ) for this valuable site, but I have no idea how I make payment to a link, can you please help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jazmin; December 23rd, 2021 at 06:13 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jazmin, thank you so very much!

It's my pleasure to help you guys, and I so very much hope all of your dreams come true.

You can just go on PayPal and make a payment to my username of (this is not supposed to be an email link, it's our PayPal but the program keeps making it a link!!
    sorry) gregory149@centurytel.net if you are so motivated. No need to use the link.

No matter what I'm ready, willing, and able to help everyone who comes to the site, thank you for listening to me vent.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; December 27th, 2021 at 12:45 PM.

15. Likes ruby_blue, Jazmin liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just read this right now after replying to you on another thread so ignore my question about PayPal there!

I’m here anytime to hear a vent, I think I’ve vented to you a hundred times over!! X

17. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post