Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Does D&C sway? Any advice VERY appreciated!

Hello, starting up a second thread here because I could really do with some general advice. I have a have some kind of small growth (possibly a polyp) in my cervix - causing random bleeding - which means that I’m going to have to have a D&C soon to remove it.

Just wondering how this might sway, and if it’s advisable to wait for a period before TTC again?

I have had a D&C before, following a miscarriage where I retained tissue. I did manage to fall pregnant straight away after it (I didn’t wait for a period) but then miscarried that time as well. So I suppose I’m hesitant, but then that was before I discovered this site and changed my diet.

I am hoping for blue.

Any advice would be SO appreciated! I’ve read over past forum chats but can’t see a definitive answer….

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't say how or if it sways. Just beyond my ability to know. I have only ever had about three people have D and C for any other reason besides pregnancy loss so I just can't say based on any reasonable knowledge I have.

Ah, so this is the explanation we were looking for!!! So glad we found out what was happening.

I would see what the doc says. I suspect if it's uncomplicted you can go for it but they'll know more after the procedure.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes ruby_blue liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks very much for your reply. It is unusual to have a D&C for other reasons I know… I’m pretty sure I will be given anaesthetic for that and I will also be given anaesthetic for another procedure I’m having (unrelated, to do with my sinuses) the week after.

If I have a period after these two procedures (and it would be just after, unless it comes early! Or maybe even at the same time as the second procedure) am I good to try later in February or would you recommend waiting until late March?

I’m really daunted by all this surgery stuff ahead but it also feels like I’ve been waiting forever to try… but then again, waiting one more month is ok for me if it would help blue x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Given that there are two procedures I'd probably wait just to be sure you're not too run down but honestly, I have very little data to go on and it's just a gut instinct. Good luck!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes ruby_blue liked this post