Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm confused as to why a fever here and now could translate to you being pregnant with a fever or having to take Tylenol when pregnant? Maybe I am confused on the timeline here but if you're waiting till your next cycle to conceive surely your fever would be done by then!

People have been taking Tylenol when pregnant for 30+ years. When my sons were "cooking" we took it all the time, was told it was perfectly safe, and taking it a few days due to illness is really not a big deal. But that having been said, a fever needs to be higher than that to cause harm, more like 103, it's believed.

I cannot speak to anyone having trouble or not conceiving due to the vax. I simply don't have the data to say. I also cannot say if people

What we HAVE seen, and were seeing this right from the start, before the authorities acknowledged that this was even a thing (and in fact seemed to be calling women hypochondriacs for reporting this) is strange changes in the menstrual cycle after the vaccines, that have subsequently been confirmed via studies. Now, the media has been downplaying this quite a lot, claiming "well, it's only a day ON AVERAGE" but what we are seeing is that some people start having really short cycles (so like they're having a period every 2-3 weeks for a few cycles) and others are having really long cycles, so they're only ovulating once every 6-8 weeks and in some cases even longer. And many many people are experiencing changes in flow, weeks if not months of spotting, etc. Now, this may average out mathematically to being "only a day" across the whole population but I think that's sheer blatant trickery designed to make some pretty substantial, disturbing, and unexplained changes in the cycle look like nothing. It's like if one person has 10 dollars and another has 1 billion dollars, you could average that to somewhere in between but that doesn't make the person with 10 dollars a millionaire!

Anyway, that's a long way to say that the issue I can speak to is simply that the vax has seemed to change some people's cycles in ways that did make it harder for them to conceive. Long cycles and short, anovulatory cycles alike can make it harder to conceive. These changes seemed to be temporary and people have conceived after the shot, but of course we do not know any more than that about outcomes. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't get the vaccine, or that you can't get pregnant right after, it just means that there are some unknowns coming into play that I do not feel good about in terms of what the status quo is appearing to claim.

We are definitely seeing some pregnant women have some serious side effects, even fatal ones catching Covid when pregnant. It may be the wisest course to have the vaccine before you conceive. It is just that I can't claim things are safe when I do not know, and the strangeness about being told things that seem like they are not true, by people who are claiming to speak for science, is quite disconcerting.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks jenn1112 thanked for this post
    Likes jenn1112 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I'm confused as to why a fever here and now could translate to you being pregnant with a fever or having to take Tylenol when pregnant? Maybe I am confused on the timeline here but if you're waiting till your next cycle to conceive surely your fever would be done by then!

People have been taking Tylenol when pregnant for 30+ years. When my sons were "cooking" we took it all the time, was told it was perfectly safe, and taking it a few days due to illness is really not a big deal. But that having been said, a fever needs to be higher than that to cause harm, more like 103, it's believed.

I cannot speak to anyone having trouble or not conceiving due to the vax. I simply don't have the data to say. I also cannot say if people

What we HAVE seen, and were seeing this right from the start, before the authorities acknowledged that this was even a thing (and in fact seemed to be calling women hypochondriacs for reporting this) is strange changes in the menstrual cycle after the vaccines, that have subsequently been confirmed via studies. Now, the media has been downplaying this quite a lot, claiming "well, it's only a day ON AVERAGE" but what we are seeing is that some people start having really short cycles (so like they're having a period every 2-3 weeks for a few cycles) and others are having really long cycles, so they're only ovulating once every 6-8 weeks and in some cases even longer. And many many people are experiencing changes in flow, weeks if not months of spotting, etc. Now, this may average out mathematically to being "only a day" across the whole population but I think that's sheer blatant trickery designed to make some pretty substantial, disturbing, and unexplained changes in the cycle look like nothing. It's like if one person has 10 dollars and another has 1 billion dollars, you could average that to somewhere in between but that doesn't make the person with 10 dollars a millionaire!

Anyway, that's a long way to say that the issue I can speak to is simply that the vax has seemed to change some people's cycles in ways that did make it harder for them to conceive. Long cycles and short, anovulatory cycles alike can make it harder to conceive. These changes seemed to be temporary and people have conceived after the shot, but of course we do not know any more than that about outcomes. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't get the vaccine, or that you can't get pregnant right after, it just means that there are some unknowns coming into play that I do not feel good about in terms of what the status quo is appearing to claim.

We are definitely seeing some pregnant women have some serious side effects, even fatal ones catching Covid when pregnant. It may be the wisest course to have the vaccine before you conceive. It is just that I can't claim things are safe when I do not know, and the strangeness about being told things that seem like they are not true, by people who are claiming to speak for science, is quite disconcerting.
    Thank you, these were actually all my concerns with the Vax before pregnancy. I was curious if you were seeing it happen here too. My Ob did tell me today she’s cycles get messed up but not infertile from the vaccine. Ugh I don’t know what to do, all the unknowns are terrifying.
    Sorry for the confusion, I was saying that “if” I got Covid pregnant (like in my next pregnancy) I didn’t want to have such long symptoms like I am now, as I’ve had a fever for 7 +days now. Most I’m hearing from who are Vaccinated are getting milder symptoms than me or for less days I guess?

Would the femara force ovulation if I didn’t ovulate first cycle after vaccine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, you would certainly have a good deal of immunity just from having had Covid! So there's that! The few people I know of who have tested positive twice for Covid were either a) never tested and its just ASSUMED they had Covid twice, but who even knows b) were tested with one of the sketchier tests with their first "Covid" and who knows if they ever even had it in the first place or c) were asymptomatic positive the second time. - so the disease may have been detected but they weren't sick and then why does that really truly even count as a case? If you've had Covid and were unlucky enough to catch it again it's not at all likely you would manifest it the same way the second time due to having immunity from illness, regardless of vaccines.

I can't say about ovulation and Femara. Just don't have any information to be able to say that either way, sorry.

6. Likes jenn1112 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Atomic please help with new girl sway after 2nd trimester loss of another baby girl

Well, you would certainly have a good deal of immunity just from having had Covid! So there's that! The few people I know of who have tested positive twice for Covid were either a) never tested and its just ASSUMED they had Covid twice, but who even knows b) were tested with one of the sketchier tests with their first "Covid" and who knows if they ever even had it in the first place or c) were asymptomatic positive the second time. - so the disease may have been detected but they weren't sick and then why does that really truly even count as a case? If you've had Covid and were unlucky enough to catch it again it's not at all likely you would manifest it the same way the second time due to having immunity from illness, regardless of vaccines.

I can't say about ovulation and Femara. Just don't have any information to be able to say that either way, sorry.
    Unfortunately I’ve definitely had symptomatic Covid both times, delta 7 months ago and just got over omicron (I still have a lower fever of 100.4 day 12 ) but I feel fine today finally other than a little fatigued. I did have antibodies at the time of catching omicron too of 76 u/ml. I don’t think I would have gotten it if I didn’t have to go to the hospital and surgery though. At least my antibodies will be higher now.

Did you say only to take 200 mg of coq10?
    Also, when do most people’s cycles return after D&E? 4-6 weeks? I can’t remember with the other losses. Do most ovulate that first period? You think femara is safe to take my first period back?
    Thanks!

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good heavens, I'm so sorry to hear that!!!

Yes I'd just stick with 200 mg coq10. That's not an "only" dose either, it is a pretty solid dose. I feel like with 400-600 we are seeing more side effects and it's by no means a magic bullet for egg quality anyway.

The time it takes your period to return varies drastically. It may take yours longer because you've been ill. I had thought you'd decided to wait out the first period without trying?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think you should go ahead and try after 6 weeks if you have your doc's ok and the Femara will only help. I don't think you should wait the full 12 weeks on diet. by that point you will be so far past the loss that it won't help you.
    When I said "6 weeks" here I was referring to time on diet. After a D and E you need to wait out the first period to ensure that anything that may have been missed, has a chance to get out of the uterus. So you should not be taking the Femara with your first cycle, you need to have that bleed to wash out anything left over in the uterus. I'm sorry because I know it's quite frustrating to have to wait, but we do have a good number of cases where people did not have everything out in the D and E.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like you to have had one bleed before trying, so do not take the Femara the first month out.

I would go ahead and try when you're ready as long as you've had one bleed to make sure anything left over has come out.

12. Thanks jenn1112 thanked for this post
    Likes jenn1112 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like you to have had one bleed before trying, so do not take the Femara the first month out.
    The only thing about waiting till the 2nd cycle is that my husband is going to be traveling a lot in for the next few months and even in the summer. I don’t know when those trips will be yet but they are out of the country so for at least 2 weeks each time. So I don’t know if we’d be able to try the 2nd cycle. My dr said it was fine to try the first cycle but do you not think it’s safe or higher chance of miscarriage? I’m still spotting now so I’m thinking it will be 4-5 weeks before my cycle comes back. Would that lessen my chances of a girl trying the first cycle with femara? Or have you seen luck conceiving with people getting healthy babies the 1st cycle back?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just emailed you but I want to post it here too in case you don't see it -

I honestly do not know why this didn't occur to me sooner, but how sure are you that your fever is being caused by Covid?? I am having concerns that you are suffering from an infection due to the procedure and may need antibiotics. PLEASE consider seeking a second opinion because you should not be having fever for that long with Covid and I'm fearing that something is badly amiss here.

Something about this scenario is not right. There are people who have assumed they had Covid when they had an entirely different issue and I do not want you to suffer serious health problems by assuming we know what's going on here when we truly don't.

15. Likes jenn1112 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Atomic please help with new girl sway after 2nd trimester loss of another baby girl

I just emailed you but I want to post it here too in case you don't see it -

I honestly do not know why this didn't occur to me sooner, but how sure are you that your fever is being caused by Covid?? I am having concerns that you are suffering from an infection due to the procedure and may need antibiotics. PLEASE consider seeking a second opinion because you should not be having fever for that long with Covid and I'm fearing that something is badly amiss here.

Something about this scenario is not right. There are people who have assumed they had Covid when they had an entirely different issue and I do not want you to suffer serious health problems by assuming we know what's going on here when we truly don't.
    Thank you, I just responded to your email. I did test positive for Covid (and had all the omicron. Symptoms) and so did my daughter but it did cross my mind about an infection too and I’ve asked my Dr a few times if I needed antibiotics and she said Covid can just linger sometimes. I don’t have a high fever or pain but I think I’ll reach out to my neighbor who’s a dr and get a second opinion.

17. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast