Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh I completely recall those days and commiserate!!

I honestly can't say how long to recover. I'd probably give it 3 months to be rested for the full cycle of the egg, but that's probably overkill TBH!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would tend to agree that a good few months would be enough but also the minimum so that it's the new normal for my body and for it to be out of that "stress" zone due to lack of sleep.
    Now, wish me luck to get this bubba sleeping well haha
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My friend gave her son goats milk before bed and he started sleeping through! It tastes like the smell of a petting zoo but he really loved it. She was a total zombie he was 11 months waking up to nurse every 45 minutes all night every night. She would also give him goats milk yogurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefinalcountdown View Post
    My friend gave her son goats milk before bed and he started sleeping through! It tastes like the smell of a petting zoo but he really loved it. She was a total zombie he was 11 months waking up to nurse every 45 minutes all night every night. She would also give him goats milk yogurt.

Hey, I might give it a go haha
    Do you reckon the goat's milk is better than other types of milk?
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    also just found this website - you pop in the ingredients of any recipe, and it analyses the macros (you can then have it broken down per serve if applicable too that way)
    https://www.verywellfit.com/recipe-n...alyzer-4157076
    useful to ensure that the macros are hitting the protein limits I'd like

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

getting in shape for 2023 sway after 4 girls

Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Maybe? I have read that it’s the casein (which is in cow and goat) that really helps them sleep since it’s slower digesting the yogurt would be more concentrated.

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    I got goats milk once and I thought it was awful, but many children will drink it! FXFXFX that your little one sleeps for you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just looked it up - can't find goat yogurt anywhere main******...might have to do more digging haha
    Could only find either goat milk ($5 a litre - that's a bit steep!) or goat milk formula (again, like 2 or 3 times the price of standard formula)... that's a hard one to swallow considering my bewb juice is free and easy to feed bubba :P
    She did sleep better last night so hopefully we're on the right track once she's 100% recovered - though did try to pop her into her own bed (3 times I tried) and she woke up instantly crying for me...will have to be patient :P

Also, am on AF again already (1st cycle was only 21 days...I even spotted 2 full days before AF really started). I don't think I even ovulated, but I know it's normal for my body to still be regulating - though would love to have regular cycles so I can keep an eye on patterns.
    I just hope that I am not back to low progesterone and luteal phase defect issues like I had before getting pregnant with #1 (I had a luteal phase that was too short and prog plummeting too early)???

Ovulation tests in the past have been rather misleading for me making me miss the mark of O, so am not sure I even want to use them if we TTC again - but rather, wanted to be guided by CM/ how horny I am LOL
    Should I still use them? I want to because - control, hello! - but it scares me as it's failed me so much to try to align the readings with what my body was or wasn't doing...
    Last edited by LMSM; August 18th, 2022 at 06:27 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's normal to have those first few cycles be a little off, though. Not unusual at all!

It's totally up to you on the OPK. If you find they're not helping, then you can certainly try without them. I never used them with my kids. If you know your body just start having intercourse when you think the time is right!

The luteal phase defect is often misdiagnosed (people are told they have a defect when really it's plenty long enough to conceive with) and it's also very common to see a wonky cycle correct permanently once you've had kiddos!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It's normal to have those first few cycles be a little off, though. Not unusual at all!

It's totally up to you on the OPK. If you find they're not helping, then you can certainly try without them. I never used them with my kids. If you know your body just start having intercourse when you think the time is right!

The luteal phase defect is often misdiagnosed (people are told they have a defect when really it's plenty long enough to conceive with) and it's also very common to see a wonky cycle correct permanently once you've had kiddos!
    I definitely feel conflicted as to whether I should use them - maybe I will try to use them for a few months to see how I go and then I can decide if I want to continue.
    For the LPD, I definitely had it unfortunately - I had luteal series (several blood tests post peak to test progesterone levels) which confirmed that at the time, my LP was about 7-8 days max so while I know 14 days isn't the end all be all and far from the norm, at least 10 days is more compatible with pregnancy
    I think that between #2-3, it was better more like 11-12 days and before falling pregnant with #4, it was still over 10 but I had spotting for 2-3 days before my cycles commencing so not great.
    That is how I clued on to being pregnant with #4, I was expecting my period 2-3 days after the day I tested but had had NO spotting at all...and thought "eh, I might be regulating, yay!...hang oooonnnn..could it be that I am...could I be??" and yep, up the duff LOL

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast