Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh yikes, yes we need a little help from grandparents to make the magic happen!

I agree completely about changing up the timing having an entirely different result. Most women, and some men are just SO tired at the end of the day it is the last thing on our/their minds. A change in schedule can make all the difference in the world!
    You better believe I am looking at our options so we can have some quiet time for BD in our schedule while on holidays haha!
    If only I knew already when in my cycle I will be when we are there, I could be super organised...that said, spontaneous BD when we can is probably just as good (maybe even better!) and on all levels (not just TTC) :P
    Now, how to tell my kids they need quality time with grandparents and grandparents with them without sounding weird that *I* need quality time with *DH*?! LOL
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya, I am a mum to 3 wonderful boys who were all conceived naturally before I found gender dreaming and swayed for my little girl, my sway worked so I could definitely see the differences, when I fell for my boys we dtd every day as soon as my monthly finished, I fell first month every time, I also took pregnancy vitamins, regular meals, snacked lots, no caffeine, no tea or coffee I was also heavier, When I swayed and fell for my daughter myself and my husband only dtd once and I fell 2nd month with this method, my diet changed massively, I lost weight, and I also am now a coffee drinker(happy little coincidence) so when I swayed and fell I was drinking coffee every day, I also dropped parentals, I felt the biggest factors for me were diet and coffee with no vitamins these were the biggest changes. I wish you all the luck with your sway, little boys are just tremendous!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyRose View Post
    Hiya, I am a mum to 3 wonderful boys who were all conceived naturally before I found gender dreaming and swayed for my little girl, my sway worked so I could definitely see the differences, when I fell for my boys we dtd every day as soon as my monthly finished, I fell first month every time, I also took pregnancy vitamins, regular meals, snacked lots, no caffeine, no tea or coffee I was also heavier, When I swayed and fell for my daughter myself and my husband only dtd once and I fell 2nd month with this method, my diet changed massively, I lost weight, and I also am now a coffee drinker(happy little coincidence) so when I swayed and fell I was drinking coffee every day, I also dropped parentals, I felt the biggest factors for me were diet and coffee with no vitamins these were the biggest changes. I wish you all the luck with your sway, little boys are just tremendous!
    Thank you!!
    It certainly seems like the sway worked like a charm for you! I will definitely take any blue dust hehe so hoping that luck falls on my side, this time - with my very very very last sway
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending you blue dust, good luck
    Mummy to three beautiful boys!

DS 1 DS 2 DS 3

Hoping to add some pink to our family

Our sway worked we are having a beautiful princess due May 2021

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyRose View Post
    Sending you blue dust, good luck
    Thank you so much

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's me again - Atomic, I will go buy a plan in the coming weeks... is the personalised blue bundle the best to have the bespoke info etc?
    I've had a change of circumstances - i.e am about to have surgery that will impact my eating (will eat low fibre/soups etc for a number of weeks) and my ability to exercise quite a bit for the next good 2 months (will virtually not be able to lift or move much for a good 6 weeks)... so need to think up the best possible plan to maximise my chances of blue still as by the end of it (provided recovery goes well and no complications) I will be 3 months ish from TTC max (hoping the surgeon will clear me to have another baby too ).
    Last edited by LMSM; February 2nd, 2023 at 09:27 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you'd want the personalized plan!

So sorry to hear about the surgery, but it may very well be that because you've had a bit of a physical setback and can then over time come back from that, that your body will see that as an improving condition. Just think of this as God/the universe's way of helping us out with your sway! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

What you should do is not worry about anything till your recovery is complete, and we can sway at that time. Do continue with supplements inasmuch as you're able to but for the recovery period you should just focus on doing what you need to do to get through the situation.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes you'd want the personalized plan!

So sorry to hear about the surgery, but it may very well be that because you've had a bit of a physical setback and can then over time come back from that, that your body will see that as an improving condition. Just think of this as God/the universe's way of helping us out with your sway! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

What you should do is not worry about anything till your recovery is complete, and we can sway at that time. Do continue with supplements inasmuch as you're able to but for the recovery period you should just focus on doing what you need to do to get through the situation.
    Awesome, thanks - will be back post surgery to buy the plan then Surgery is on the 23rd so will get in touch early March once I am hopefully feeling less in agony (the post op recovery is apparently excruciating so yay! NOT).
    I am keeping all I can crossed that the Dr doesn't advise against a new pregnancy and that if he is ok with it that it'd be ok to conceive 6 months ish after the op so I can stick to my plan :P

I will keep the multi for now - but nothing else until after recovery (especially fish oil to avoid blood issues).

Thanks for the perspective - I haven't seen the whole "declining condition then improved condition just prior TTC" aspect so am keeping positive

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh so sorry to hear that is looming on the horizon for you! I'm hoping that it's not true for you and you breeze through easily.

and YES please stay off the fish oil and anything else that may be blood thinning!

Keep us posted how you're getting along and let me know if you need anything!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

16. Thanks LMSM thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm baaaack!
    I just had my post op appointment with the surgeon - I asked, and he doesn't see any reason why I couldn't have another pregnancy... yeah!!!!
    Following the op, I have lost a couple of kilos, and can't yet lift for another 3 weeks so will try to start some light exercise that doesn't require squats or lifting for now (oh golly do I feel flabbly LOL). Will look into women's physiotherapist sessions too to get my PF and core as strong as possible too.

With all that said, since I CAN envisage TTC - I will try to go and buy the personalised plan in the coming days - just need to pop $ in my Paypal account ^^ so excited!!
    (you may get a message from me Atomic, if my own non-tech savvy self somehow can't figure things out haha)

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast