Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, I'll be looking for it! Sorry for the inconvenience.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All good - will get to it now and email you asap
    PS; this is what I see when I go onto the link you sent - it still only shows as per what I saw initially (just in case it is just me not seeing the form even though it might be there haha )
    Screenshot 2023-03-27 073415.jpg
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Email just sent Atomic
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I completely believe you, and I am happy to help via email instead! I have your message and will get right to it!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes LMSM liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all!
    About to go on our trip to visit our family - and hopefully will have our attempts mid August.
    Last call for any advice? Tried and true tips for conceiving a boy??
    I will happily give allllll my pink dust for any blue you can spare too :P

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best of luck to you!
    I believe what has worked for me.
    Don't go hungry eat small amounts every 2-3 hours
    Don't miss breakfast eat things like oatmeal I ate oatmeal every morning or eggs and toast lol

Over all try stay relaxed have a safe and wonderful trip!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Best of luck to you!
    I believe what has worked for me.
    Don't go hungry eat small amounts every 2-3 hours
    Don't miss breakfast eat things like oatmeal I ate oatmeal every morning or eggs and toast lol

Over all try stay relaxed have a safe and wonderful trip!
    Thanks Treens!! That's what I am trying to do - it will be easier once we are in France/in holiday mode too

I will try to log in regularly to see where you are at

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi LMSM,

Just came here to say all the best wishes for your sway! I just had an ultrasound confirming boy (and my NIPT) also confirmed boy so my sway worked.

I second what Treens said about eating and oatmeal/porridge. I think I also had 2 eggs every other day (never had that many eggs in my life before). I had porridge with a bit of peanut butter. Another thing was that I did the coconut water blitz just before conceiving and also had a bit of guanafessin (sp?).
    I ensured I had 3 attempts once I saw posOpk - even when it was unexpectedly positive and hubby had released the day before.

Ohh and I had probiotics regularly and 2200mcg folic acid, I was a bit lax with multivitamins and Vit D but tried my best.

If I remember something else I will post here.

Good luck x

11. Likes treens, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttc-blue View Post
    Hi LMSM,

Just came here to say all the best wishes for your sway! I just had an ultrasound confirming boy (and my NIPT) also confirmed boy so my sway worked.

I second what Treens said about eating and oatmeal/porridge. I think I also had 2 eggs every other day (never had that many eggs in my life before). I had porridge with a bit of peanut butter. Another thing was that I did the coconut water blitz just before conceiving and also had a bit of guanafessin (sp?).
    I ensured I had 3 attempts once I saw posOpk - even when it was unexpectedly positive and hubby had released the day before.

Ohh and I had probiotics regularly and 2200mcg folic acid, I was a bit lax with multivitamins and Vit D but tried my best.

If I remember something else I will post here.

Good luck x
    Congrats again! It's so good to see so many successful blue sways of late - there may not be many blue swayers, but stats are good this year

It must have been surreal to see a penis on that ultrasound screen (even with the NIPT results already known)

Thanks for your encouragement and advice - appreciate it ^^
    Did you do much by way of exercise? are you usually muscular?

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Congrats again! It's so good to see so many successful blue sways of late - there may not be many blue swayers, but stats are good this year

It must have been surreal to see a penis on that ultrasound screen (even with the NIPT results already known)

Thanks for your encouragement and advice - appreciate it ^^
    Did you do much by way of exercise? are you usually muscular?
    Thank you 😊 After NIPT result I still couldn’t believe it (I know silly of me but I kept thinking maybe it’s someone else’s result or like my ultrasound will show girl for some reason…but at the ultrasound baby made it clear that he is all boy).

I really struggled to do any exercise I average around 6000-7000 steps a day as I drive everywhere and have an office job, I’m a bit of a couch potato (other than the holiday I went to 1.5month before conceiving where I averaged 15,000 steps/day and also did some kayaking so perhaps built some arm muscles). The weight gain mostly was fat and that made me nervous about my sway. I read one of Atomic’s older articles where she writes that stronger arms meant more boys conceived (I think some Nigerian village). Before starting the HE diet in earnest I have always been on the lower BMI side but always fat skinny rather than muscle skinny.

Another thing I should say might have helped is that I did BD unprotected twice after AF but like 2 weeks before I actually ovulated (my daughter got sick so I couldn’t BD unprotected the 2 weeks leading up to ovulation which I thought was also a bit worrisome, but had DH release every 2-4 days).

My sway wasn’t perfect but the odds were in my favour and the advice I got from everyone, including you and Atomic, was invaluable in me tipping the scale of probability to my side. I was very stressed during the OPk time as it was unexpected and I really wanted to conceive, not sure how (and if) that played a role. I was quite stressed when I conceived my DD as well…

Wishing you lots of blue dust and my prayers are with you.

15. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516