Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    We did have intercourse without protection in the early parts of my cycle before I fell pregnant with DD4 and she snuck in early (would have been a BD on CD 8 or 9!) so am really scared to not use protection until we are actually TTC.
    So will keep using condoms until the cycle of TTC - and then no condoms at all once in the attempt cycle to get that semen exposure prior to attempting (but kinda scared of having a BD early and DH then not wanting TTC or unable to perform and be left with one batch of sperm = 1 attempt) - and hopefully get 3+ BDs in the fertile window

How have you been doing things - unprotected all the time?
    oh yes.. that make sense.. yes we didn’t do unprotected when we weren’t in the attempt cycle too.. we have started our attempts in this cycle .. Cd9 today and expected to ovulate on cd16.. hoping this is our month ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    oh yes.. that make sense.. yes we didn’t do unprotected when we weren’t in the attempt cycle too.. we have started our attempts in this cycle .. Cd9 today and expected to ovulate on cd16.. hoping this is our month ..

OOh it's coming up soon, then!!! Fingers crossed for you that this is THE month!
    I know it's hard not to be discouraged - but know that you are doing everything you can that is in your control (getting testing and seeking out help - as well as being as healthy as possible with the HE diet!) so it will happen, one way or another xx
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

4. Likes Jazmin, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah. it is hard. fingers crossed . not ovulated yet..

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When do you usually O? Do you think you'll be ok with the # of attempts?
    I feel like things usually go well and then boom, sick kid, sick parent, hard day at work etc and it throws a spanner in the works...
    I don't need the sticky fertile blue dust this cycle or the next - all yours!

On the plus side her, DH FINALLY has decided to get fit - I think I can thank his buff gym junkie boss haha... long may it last! I think I will try to be competitive with him, will motivate us both.
    He won't take ANY supps but if I can at least make sure his body is fitter, diet healthier..that's a win in itself I guess
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

8. Likes treens, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When do you usually O? Do you think you'll be ok with the # of attempts?
    I feel like things usually go well and then boom, sick kid, sick parent, hard day at work etc and it throws a spanner in the works...
    I don't need the sticky fertile blue dust this cycle or the next - all yours!

On the plus side her, DH FINALLY has decided to get fit - I think I can thank his buff gym junkie boss haha... long may it last! I think I will try to be competitive with him, will motivate us both.
    He won't take ANY supps but if I can at least make sure his body is fitter, diet healthier..that's a win in itself I guess
    I usually O aroud cycle day 15/16. not sure about this month but I am defo in the fertile week now.

yes u r right.. I always end up getting sick.. as well .. and make me feel that am weak.

that’s great DH is going to gym. mine do walk and a bit of weight at home.. I do some walks and weight is on and off as i have backaches these days.

fx for this cycle

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for the late reply, I seem to have missed your last post!
    Are you in the TWW now?
    Did you end up getting the results from your NHS testing?

I'm now 2 months away from our trip - and if my cycles continue the way they do I should arrive just a couple of days before peak so fingers crossed DH will be ok with TTC and able/willing to perform haha
    I thought that I would only be able to try one cycle while away but checked my calendar and if we don't get a BFP on the 1st cycle, the 2nd cycle I will O while we are still away and if anything, might be better (more time enjoying the food, relaxing etc...though unsure where we will be so if we would be able to get BD in - depending on where we stay, we may have enough privacy or not :P)
    Since it is M-2 before attempt time, my sway is now in FULL mode - i.e. full HE full exercise, full supps...shame DH is unwilling to take ANY supps but he has started exercising 2-3 times a week so that in itself is a win that I will take!

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for the late reply, I seem to have missed your last post!
    Are you in the TWW now?
    Did you end up getting the results from your NHS testing?

I'm now 2 months away from our trip - and if my cycles continue the way they do I should arrive just a couple of days before peak so fingers crossed DH will be ok with TTC and able/willing to perform haha
    I thought that I would only be able to try one cycle while away but checked my calendar and if we don't get a BFP on the 1st cycle, the 2nd cycle I will O while we are still away and if anything, might be better (more time enjoying the food, relaxing etc...though unsure where we will be so if we would be able to get BD in - depending on where we stay, we may have enough privacy or not :P)
    Since it is M-2 before attempt time, my sway is now in FULL mode - i.e. full HE full exercise, full supps...shame DH is unwilling to take ANY supps but he has started exercising 2-3 times a week so that in itself is a win that I will take!
    Hey.. no worries.. yes in 2ww .. dpo10 today. thinking to wait till AF. I am due on Sunday as per my chart. I thought I started today .. as i felt the period pain.. and almost updated my calendar even before checking but no show yet. but AF is close i feel.

NHS tests results came back saying all seems normal.. but I am not convinced so ill do more check up when I visit back home.

oh nice !! it is really the best time to ttc while away on holidays.. i know so many people who conceived during the holiday time.. wish you good luck…

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Hey.. no worries.. yes in 2ww .. dpo10 today. thinking to wait till AF. I am due on Sunday as per my chart. I thought I started today .. as i felt the period pain.. and almost updated my calendar even before checking but no show yet. but AF is close i feel.

NHS tests results came back saying all seems normal.. but I am not convinced so ill do more check up when I visit back home.

oh nice !! it is really the best time to ttc while away on holidays.. i know so many people who conceived during the holiday time.. wish you good luck…

How long will you be at home for? and can you just go to a Dr and request exactly whichever tests you want as long as you pay for it basically? other than the HSG what have you got planned? (I can't remember if your DH has done a semen analysis already)
    I sooo hope for you that you will get answers - though even better would be a BFP before you go!

I'm definitely hoping being away, back home, on holidays will bring us luck!
    xx

16. Likes atomic sagebrush, Jazmin liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, are we really the only blue swayers here? haha

18. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, there are others, just that they're not as active! Come out of the woodwork ladies!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast