Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66
  1. #1
    Dream Vet
    LMSM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,644
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Blue swayers 2023 chit chat thread

    Hi everyone!
    I'm about to get into my actual sway (aiming TTC July) and thought it might be nice to have a place to chat with fellow blue swayers...there aren't heaps of us so might be good to keep it in one place

    Feel free to join me ^^
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (2014)
    Our sway didnít work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

    Fingers crossed for TTC #5 in July/August 2023!

  2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  3. #2
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Hi. I am in .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  5. #3
    Dream Vet
    LMSM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,644
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    hi Jazmin,

    While I am happy that you are her e- I am keeping my fingers crossed that you get a BFP soon and are no longer in the TTC space!!
    When does Ramadan end this year?
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (2014)
    Our sway didnít work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

    Fingers crossed for TTC #5 in July/August 2023!

  6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  7. #4
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    All the best LMSM! I just got a BFP today, however if this is a chemical then I might join you here as itís early days.

    Also, hope your surgery goes smoothly and you have a full recovery (if you havenít already had it).

  8. #5
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Blue swayers 2023 chit chat thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    hi Jazmin,

    While I am happy that you are her e- I am keeping my fingers crossed that you get a BFP soon and are no longer in the TTC space!!
    When does Ramadan end this year?
    aw thanks ssoo much. me too.. hoping to see bfp soon.
    Ramadan ended on Thursday.. and I am slowly getting back to my old routine.

    I remember hoping last year Ramadan.. that by next year .. I wish to hold a baby boy in my hand.. but here i am still trying .. but am sure one day all our wish will come true

    what you been doing as prep for july.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jazmin; April 23rd, 2023 at 08:09 AM.

  9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  10. #6
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttc-blue View Post
    All the best LMSM! I just got a BFP today, however if this is a chemical then I might join you here as itís early days.

    Also, hope your surgery goes smoothly and you have a full recovery (if you havenít already had it).
    omg.. congratulations.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. Thanks Ttc-blue thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  12. #7
    Dream Vet
    LMSM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,644
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttc-blue View Post
    All the best LMSM! I just got a BFP today, however if this is a chemical then I might join you here as it’s early days.

    Also, hope your surgery goes smoothly and you have a full recovery (if you haven’t already had it).
    Congrats - the BDs paid off
    wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months ahead ^^

    Thanks - had the surgery end of Feb - and at my post op the surgeon gave me the ok for another pregnancy so hopefully I can get on to TTC in July as planned
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (2014)
    Our sway didnít work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

    Fingers crossed for TTC #5 in July/August 2023!

  13. Thanks Ttc-blue thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  14. #8
    Dream Vet
    LMSM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,644
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    aw thanks ssoo much. me too.. hoping to see bfp soon.
    Ramadan ended on Thursday.. and I am slowly getting back to my old routine.

    I remember hoping last year Ramadan.. that by next year .. I wish to hold a baby boy in my hand.. but here i am still trying .. but am sure one day all our wish will come true

    what you been doing as prep for july.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh I am silly, I did see the date for Eid so should have known better!

    I know the agonising wait of TTC and no positive test, no baby, month after month - my 1st DD I tried for 2 years...
    I think I saw you're getting some testing done? Hopefully if there is anything in the way of conception, it can be easily sorted.
    Being on the HE diet will only up your chances so keeping all my FX!!!

    For now, upping my cals/fats/protein - and getting back into exercising - and taking my supps
    Trying to get DH more fit (supps, a bit more exercise as he does nothing - and more water/ more BD to keep the pipes clear haha).
    Will up the intensity of it all in the next few weeks - and increase cals/fat/protein in the 6-8 weeks before attempts
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (2014)
    Our sway didnít work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

    Fingers crossed for TTC #5 in July/August 2023!

  15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  16. #9
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Blue swayers 2023 chit chat thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Oh I am silly, I did see the date for Eid so should have known better!

    I know the agonising wait of TTC and no positive test, no baby, month after month - my 1st DD I tried for 2 years...
    I think I saw you're getting some testing done? Hopefully if there is anything in the way of conception, it can be easily sorted.
    Being on the HE diet will only up your chances so keeping all my FX!!!

    For now, upping my cals/fats/protein - and getting back into exercising - and taking my supps
    Trying to get DH more fit (supps, a bit more exercise as he does nothing - and more water/ more BD to keep the pipes clear haha).
    Will up the intensity of it all in the next few weeks - and increase cals/fat/protein in the 6-8 weeks before attempts
    yeah.. the wait is not fun. ..yes .. I have a scan coming up.. and then I will do a proper check up later in August. will continue ttc between and hoping that aug test isnít needed.

    your prep sounds good. am trying to snack n eat more after fasting month.. as I forgot about it lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jazmin; April 25th, 2023 at 06:34 PM.

  17. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  18. #10
    Dream Vet
    LMSM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,644
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    yeah.. the wait is not fun. ..yes .. I have a scan coming up.. and then I will do a proper check up later in August. will continue ttc between and hoping that aug test isn’t needed.

    your prep sounds good. am trying to snack n eat more after fasting month.. as I forgot about it lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What kind of scan have you got planned?
    Fertility assessments are definitely not fun after TTC for 2 years with my 1st, I was a little too used to pelvic scans & not feeling as embarrassed to be 1/2 naked LOL

    It must be weird to be able to eat all you want after fasting all day for a month! remember that the fatsing probably also had an impact on your stomach capacity to an extent so ease into it so it becomes easier to eat the food you need for HE :P
    what was your diet diet before starting to sway?
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (2014)
    Our sway didnít work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

    Fingers crossed for TTC #5 in July/August 2023!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. :luck: MAY chit chat thread Boy swayers
    By Pearl327 in forum Trying to Conceive a Boy
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: June 11th, 2013, 04:45 PM
  2. JANUARY chit chat thread BLUE swayers
    By Cinss in forum Trying to Conceive a Boy
    Replies: 310
    Last Post: February 1st, 2013, 05:56 PM
  3. DECEMBER chit chat thread BLUE swayers
    By Cinss in forum Trying to Conceive a Boy
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: January 2nd, 2013, 11:59 AM
  4. Boy Swayers Chit Chat Thread - December 2011
    By TTC5 in forum Trying to Conceive a Boy
    Replies: 524
    Last Post: January 2nd, 2012, 03:52 AM
  5. October Chit Chat Thread for Blue Swayers. All welcome!!
    By TTC5 in forum Trying to Conceive a Boy
    Replies: 1102
    Last Post: November 2nd, 2011, 11:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •