Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TW - miscarriage and starting girlsway again

Hi everyone (and atomic) Im currently waiting to MC, body hasn’t registered at 8 weeks that baby stopped growing at 6w so waiting to see next steps. My question is, my diet has shifted away from girl sway and I’m eating more , etc etc , thinking I was pregnant , is it too late to begin swaying again now for next cycle, I might get 4-8 weeks in before ttc again…. I swayed about 6-8months before this pregnancy. This is my 5th Mc, I had a few chemicals along the way. Thanks so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending love and healing your way. I think just start back to the girl sway way and you were doing it for a long time before. I will let Atomic answer for though

Hugs
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh so sorry to hear this.

Yes, you can absolutely start diet now and then try to catch the first egg. Conceiving after a loss also sways pink, and pregnancy/loss is depleting. You do not need and shouldn't try to do the full time on diet. You don't need it and you're wasting the first couple cycles after the loss, which will only help your sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks Nowmarriedgirl thanked for this post
    Likes treens liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh gosh so sorry to hear this.

Yes, you can absolutely start diet now and then try to catch the first egg. Conceiving after a loss also sways pink, and pregnancy/loss is depleting. You do not need and shouldn't try to do the full time on diet. You don't need it and you're wasting the first couple cycles after the loss, which will only help your sway.
    Thank you so much for replying atomic. Sorry I didn’t quite understand, did you mean I don’t need to do the diet full time? And what did you mean wasting the first couple cycles after loss, sorry I don’t understand. I’m waiting now for dr to ring me about getting a d&c. I’ve started back on diet very loosely and might give body a rest as it’s had back to back 5x pregnancies that I’ve lost , so might retry in June?? Xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry for your loss !
    I think what Atomic means is that you don’t have to do a full 12 weeks of the LE diet (think that is the minimum recommended time on the LE diet before attempts) as you have a higher chance of pink just after a loss so it’d be best ttc straight after your cycle returns if you want/can
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

7. Likes treens liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    So sorry for your loss !
    I think what Atomic means is that you don’t have to do a full 12 weeks of the LE diet (think that is the minimum recommended time on the LE diet before attempts) as you have a higher chance of pink just after a loss so it’d be best ttc straight after your cycle returns if you want/can
    Thank you !! That makes sense now!!!! 🤍🤍

9. Likes treens liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes if you are ready try right right away ) Best of luck to you!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

11. Thanks Nowmarriedgirl thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Yes if you are ready try right right away ) Best of luck to you!
    Thanks treens! This is my 5th (4th in a row) MC now! Body might need a break and I’m so scared to have another Mc. Looks like I’ll be getting a D&C as it hasn’t come out on it’s own,
    I might do the arbonne 30 day healthy living as I think that will be healthy but also girl friendly have you heard of it? It’s 2 smoothies a day and a small dinner, smoothies are packed with nutrients but only 2 a day and smoothies seem girl friendly. My friends who do it have girls.
    How are you getting on?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh i'm sorry to hear that! I have not heard of that but anything that is super healthy I think sways boy but im not 100% sure though, I see you are already asking Atomic, she will know. Im also interested to know her answer )

I definitely need to stop eating so much protein, i am worried i may be hurting my sway. But my husband is mexican and his mom kanes the best tacos!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Oh i'm sorry to hear that! I have not heard of that but anything that is super healthy I think sways boy but im not 100% sure though, I see you are already asking Atomic, she will know. Im also interested to know her answer )

I definitely need to stop eating so much protein, i am worried i may be hurting my sway. But my husband is mexican and his mom kanes the best tacos!
    Tacos are soooo yummy I don’t blame you lol. I think they are fine in moderation! Like if you don’t eat much during day then have them for dinner you’ll be under limits etc!

15. Likes treens, atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast