Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    So sorry for your loss !
    I think what Atomic means is that you don’t have to do a full 12 weeks of the LE diet (think that is the minimum recommended time on the LE diet before attempts) as you have a higher chance of pink just after a loss so it’d be best ttc straight after your cycle returns if you want/can
    Yes, this, thanks so much
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Oh i'm sorry to hear that! I have not heard of that but anything that is super healthy I think sways boy but im not 100% sure though, I see you are already asking Atomic, she will know. Im also interested to know her answer )

I definitely need to stop eating so much protein, i am worried i may be hurting my sway. But my husband is mexican and his mom kanes the best tacos!
    Tacos in moderation are absolutely fine. They only have a small amount of meat.
    You should be on the higher protein version of LE Diet anyway so you can have up to 60 g protein daily, and it's ok to exceed that from time to time.

3. Likes treens liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowmarriedgirl View Post
    Thanks treens! This is my 5th (4th in a row) MC now! Body might need a break and I’m so scared to have another Mc. Looks like I’ll be getting a D&C as it hasn’t come out on it’s own,
    I might do the arbonne 30 day healthy living as I think that will be healthy but also girl friendly have you heard of it? It’s 2 smoothies a day and a small dinner, smoothies are packed with nutrients but only 2 a day and smoothies seem girl friendly. My friends who do it have girls.
    How are you getting on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I answered your question about why NOT to use the Arbonne program in your other thread, I'll repost here in case anyone stumbles onto this in the future.
    The Arbonne products are loaded with herbs that I don't know how they sway and cannot sign off on any of them for safety when TTC.

Their diet plan is nowhere near enough calories for safety when TTC (remember, the LE Diet is not an "eat as little as you can stand" diet, it is the lower level of food intake for a safe pre-pregnancy diet. The amount of calories in the average Arbonne user's program is well below what I recommend for most people. We don't want you to cut back too far and make it take much longer for your cycle to resume.

It has probiotics in it which we have found to sway blue.

There are lots of added vitamins in it which we believe sways blue. That is why I don't recommend any meal replacer shakes or drink mixes for pink swayers.

I understand it's confusing when you see people doing these types of programs and having all or mostly girls. That is because they're starving and have been for some time. When those of us who aren't habitually starving ourselves, and have some stores built up, try these types of programs and then TTC after a short time on them, our bodies haven't had time to get depleted enough to be starving. Our bodies just "fill in the gaps" with our stores of nutrients and then the added vitamins actually can give us a boost in some things.

Additionally, the number of people who TTC when doing these types of programs who don't get pregnant is huge. People can and do stop ovulating even with much more reasonable food intake than this, and not after just having had a loss. We need to err on the side of you getting adequate nutrition coming in to encourage your body to start ovulating immediately and not in 2-3-6 months from now.

5. Thanks Nowmarriedgirl thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I answered your question about why NOT to use the Arbonne program in your other thread, I'll repost here in case anyone stumbles onto this in the future.
    The Arbonne products are loaded with herbs that I don't know how they sway and cannot sign off on any of them for safety when TTC.

Their diet plan is nowhere near enough calories for safety when TTC (remember, the LE Diet is not an "eat as little as you can stand" diet, it is the lower level of food intake for a safe pre-pregnancy diet. The amount of calories in the average Arbonne user's program is well below what I recommend for most people. We don't want you to cut back too far and make it take much longer for your cycle to resume.

It has probiotics in it which we have found to sway blue.

There are lots of added vitamins in it which we believe sways blue. That is why I don't recommend any meal replacer shakes or drink mixes for pink swayers.

I understand it's confusing when you see people doing these types of programs and having all or mostly girls. That is because they're starving and have been for some time. When those of us who aren't habitually starving ourselves, and have some stores built up, try these types of programs and then TTC after a short time on them, our bodies haven't had time to get depleted enough to be starving. Our bodies just "fill in the gaps" with our stores of nutrients and then the added vitamins actually can give us a boost in some things.

Additionally, the number of people who TTC when doing these types of programs who don't get pregnant is huge. People can and do stop ovulating even with much more reasonable food intake than this, and not after just having had a loss. We need to err on the side of you getting adequate nutrition coming in to encourage your body to start ovulating immediately and not in 2-3-6 months from now.
    Thanks so much atomic! Appreciate all your input!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12