Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Arbonne 30 days to better living - GIRL SWAY?

hi everyone! And mainly atomic, keen to hear your thoughts! I’ve had multiple miscarriages now in a row and I’m thinking of doing the arbonne 30 days to healthy living before I ttc again. Will start soon then ttc asap. If you aren’t sure what it is (I’m not an arbonne seller but have done this in the past) it’s basically no coffee, 2 nutritious smoothies a day (around 11 and 2) and a small vegan dinner. Smoothies consist of things like sweet potato, pea protein powder, spinach, blueberries, coconut milk. Instead of coffee there is greens powder and fizz sticks which are yummy flavours that fizz up water. The girls who I know that do this have girls, in fact most of them have girls / multiple girls. It’s only 30 days but seems quite girl friendly.
    Thoughts??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Arbonne products are loaded with herbs that I don't know how they sway and cannot sign off on any of them for safety when TTC.

Their diet plan is nowhere near enough calories for safety when TTC (remember, the LE Diet is not an "eat as little as you can stand" diet, it is the lower level of food intake for a safe pre-pregnancy diet. The amount of calories in the average Arbonne user's program is well below what I recommend for most people. We don't want you to cut back too far and make it take much longer for your cycle to resume.

It has probiotics in it which we have found to sway blue.

There are lots of added vitamins in it which we believe sways blue. That is why I don't recommend any meal replacer shakes or drink mixes for pink swayers.

I understand it's confusing when you see people doing these types of programs and having all or mostly girls. That is because they're starving and have been for some time. When those of us who aren't habitually starving ourselves, and have some stores built up, try these types of programs and then TTC after a short time on them, our bodies haven't had time to get depleted enough to be starving. Our bodies just "fill in the gaps" with our stores of nutrients and then the added vitamins actually can give us a boost in some things.

Additionally, the number of people who TTC when doing these types of programs who don't get pregnant is huge. People can and do stop ovulating even with much more reasonable food intake than this, and not after just having had a loss. We need to err on the side of you getting adequate nutrition coming in to encourage your body to start ovulating immediately and not in 2-3-6 months from now.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Nowmarriedgirl thanked for this post
    Likes treens liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The Arbonne products are loaded with herbs that I don't know how they sway and cannot sign off on any of them for safety when TTC.

Their diet plan is nowhere near enough calories for safety when TTC (remember, the LE Diet is not an "eat as little as you can stand" diet, it is the lower level of food intake for a safe pre-pregnancy diet. The amount of calories in the average Arbonne user's program is well below what I recommend for most people. We don't want you to cut back too far and make it take much longer for your cycle to resume.

It has probiotics in it which we have found to sway blue.

There are lots of added vitamins in it which we believe sways blue. That is why I don't recommend any meal replacer shakes or drink mixes for pink swayers.

I understand it's confusing when you see people doing these types of programs and having all or mostly girls. That is because they're starving and have been for some time. When those of us who aren't habitually starving ourselves, and have some stores built up, try these types of programs and then TTC after a short time on them, our bodies haven't had time to get depleted enough to be starving. Our bodies just "fill in the gaps" with our stores of nutrients and then the added vitamins actually can give us a boost in some things.

Additionally, the number of people who TTC when doing these types of programs who don't get pregnant is huge. People can and do stop ovulating even with much more reasonable food intake than this, and not after just having had a loss. We need to err on the side of you getting adequate nutrition coming in to encourage your body to start ovulating immediately and not in 2-3-6 months from now.
    Thanks so much atomic!! I thought it would be a good alternative as I’ve done it before and never felt starving , but I think I’ll steer clear of it. Not worth it! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes treens, atomic sagebrush liked this post