Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie who has unintentionally been swaying pink needs some guidance.

Hello All!

I'm new and have come to the conclusion that I can only be a lazy pink swayer since if I obsess to much it will stress me out and raise my testosterone. lol

I have one beautiful boy who we did the shettles method for (and prayer, lots of prayer for my baby boy) and unknowingly was doing the boy diet and charting for day of O and had tons of EWCM and lots of O's. lol

Now I would love a girl, but I wouldnt mind a baby brother for my little one either so either way We'll be thrilled.

On to my lazy girl sway...lol

I guess I have been on a LE diet for about a year now unintentionally since I find I gain weight so much easier now after I had my boy. I'm adding saw palmetto in about a 320mg dose (is that enough). I'm eating more dairy. Plan to drink benefiber which contains aspartame until O. We don't eat red meat, and I usually only eat meat once a day if at all. I chart for temps and O and use OPK strips. I'm hoping to get my hands on some rephresh and some sylk as well.

Its the timing and frequency where I need some help with. As well as whether or not I should be taking additional supps like calcium or anything else and in what dose?

For our boy we abstained for about 2 weeks before O and targeted for O and got our boy.

Should I do frequent release up until O for a girl? Should I try cut off? should I try 0+12?.

I'm so confused. lol

TIA!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lauri, I spotted this same thread posted twice and just wanted to let you know that I will answer your other thread! Thanks.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks atomic! I'm not really sure where is the right place to post question so i just wanted to makes sure i cover all of my bases. sorry dont mean to spam the boards. Is there a specific place I should post?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Post wherever you like, I just wanted you to know that I had answered on the other thread so you didn't think i was ignoring you!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much!