Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Support from a doctor that swaying does make a difference!

I was at the doctors yesterday having my check up after having my second DS. We were just chatting about how my boys are going and he asked me if I'm going to try for a girl... I said yes we always were going to have 3 children regardless of the gender but a girl would be nice. He then said do you know that there are things you can do to improve your chances. I gave him a grin and said yes actually I have been looking into it. We then sat and discussed things he thought were important and I asked questions about things I am planning to do when I sway at the end of the year.

It was great to sit and talk to someone that does believe swaying can help improve our chances. He even photocopied a paper from one of his medical journals for me... Though it is nearly just based on shettles theory.

Oh and he actually has 3 girls and his last was a boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, curious to know what he said?
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He thinks it's important to make a hostile environment and shallow penetration upon ejaculation and thinks timing is actually important.

He said douching isn't bad as that is the way doctors use to treat infections such as thrush. But also said some other patients have used acigel. He told me he has given information out to numerous patients but only 20 have followed his advise and of that 20 19 have conceived the gender they wanted.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wasn't going to bring it up with him but when he started I thought I would tell him some of the things I'm going to try.

He wants me to be careful with taking supplements and if I continue to breastfeed until we conceive he thinks I should probably give them a miss altogether. Not sure if I will or not maybe I'll just take minimum doses and only the ones that wont hurt DS2.

Does anyone know what supps to take if you are breastfeeding??

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2boys View Post
    I wasn't going to bring it up with him but when he started I thought I would tell him some of the things I'm going to try.

He wants me to be careful with taking supplements and if I continue to breastfeed until we conceive he thinks I should probably give them a miss altogether. Not sure if I will or not maybe I'll just take minimum doses and only the ones that wont hurt DS2.

Does anyone know what supps to take if you are breastfeeding??
    I'm BF. I only took vit B6 and vitex, but even vitex is one you need to be cautious about when BF as it's not been proven to be safe (or unsafe for that matter)

no zyrtec or aspirin for me! if you want a decongestant Actifed is meant to be the safest you can take when BF

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's SO Awesome that you have your doctor on board to help you sway! I still think that Dr. Shettles is right on some things too! Did you ask about Clomid at all and if it sways pink?
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a super nurser! He's 2, and has no intention of giving up his "boobie" anytime soon lol I am Not doing the diet, but I do skip breakfast every day. I am taking Vitamin B-50 complex, Calcium with Vit D, and Folic Acid, and I drink a cup of cranberry juice (when I remember) I hesitate taking Vitex. I am going to also start an exercise regimen soon. (Which also sways pink) Then I also wear a
    - ion bracelet constantly (except when bathing) I have a rock salt lamp in the living room, and I use SYLK lubricant. Also shallow penetration ALWAYS, and when hubby feels like helping me, he soaks his package in pretty hot water prior to bd. Then afterwards I Jump and Dump. I really feel that soaking his package works! Good Luck!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; March 1st, 2012 at 02:58 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!