Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tagging for reference

This is impressive Atomic, I cant imagine how much time you have put into this. I'm really thankful! XX
    Update! Identical twin girls!

Our family: 2008 2010 2013

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is the best fiber to take? I have seen a bulk forming laxative konsyl-d made from psyllium husks is this ok? or what would a good one be?
    Mum to ::: and
    7 is my lucky number so that we get our, well as luck had it we had our 7th boy so one last time we may try for that girl when ds7 turns 1, please pray for us

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    psyllium is fine, a lot of people are allergic to it so be on the lookout for hives.

Any fiber is ok as long as it doesn't have added nutrients, some do.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So my gyn has done a U/S the other day and commented that there are a few cysts on each ovary (about 5-7 on each). I realise that this is not a huge amount, but it has got me thinking. And it is another week and a half until I get the results from the blood test.

I have read that some women who have PCOS do not have any cysts at all, so I guess the quantity does not really mean a lot.

My cycles are very irregular (always have been, but I put it down to the effects of BCP and then BF'ing). In previous cycles it appears that my body was gearing up to O, but didn't. Does that mean it could have tried to release an egg, but grown the follicle into a cyst instead?

I am a bit of a stress-head and have some dark hairs from the belly-button downwards and on the inside of my thighs, so maybe increased testosterone.

I was on the LE diet from Nov 2011-Jan 2012 and lost over 10kg on it (1500 calories per day, eating lots of white bread/pasta/rice and lots of empty calories). Does the weight loss mean that PCOS is not so likely? Or could I have developed it since then as I have been on a pretty bad diet since?

Oh, and I carry most of my excess weight around the belly.

Last edited by GeCon; February 8th, 2013 at 07:25 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Weight loss does help with pcos but the empty carbs can aggravate it.

You need to have several findings for it to be pcos...not just the cysts.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for this! I normally only have a cycle once or twice a year and have PCOS. I have 3 boys who are 6, 3 and just turned 1. I was able to finally start a cycle when TTC#3 by taking the inositol, femaprin (vitex), vitaminD3 and a few other things. I conceived DS3 that very first cycle but didn't ovulate until day 45. I am now on cycle day 43 and no ovulation yet with the same regimen. I am trying to eat low protein, more calcium, etc and small portions, while always skipping breakfast. I have always eaten breakfast when TTC my boys. I desperately want a little girl and want to sway but am concerned it will make my almost non existant ovulation even more so. Any advice?? Thank you!

*Also, my first 2 boys were conceived by taking meformin and clomid.
    Last edited by Shenanigans; February 14th, 2013 at 06:33 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Metformin and Clomid is still a good pink sway, even tho it is not a guarantee as you already know. I would not hesitate at all about going that route again. That is not why you got boys and we've had 90% success rate with LE Diet + Clomid for pink.

the thing with PCOS and ovulation is it's actually the opposite of why you stop ovulating from LE Diet. So going on LE Diet (modified to be PCOS friendly, without all the empty carbs) is very likely going to HELP you ovulate, not prevent it.

With PCOS, you don't go as low in protein as others do. 50-60 g protein for you, no less than that. If you cut back too far in protein, your blood sugar level may go bonkers and end up inadvertently raising testosterone.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for your input! I will be trying to calculate my protein better as I didn't realize that. I am on day 48 and still no O but it seems as if my body has been trying to for at least a couple weeks. With DS3 my body faked me out and I thought I O'd on day 30 but the temps wouldn't stay very high, then I really O'd on day 45 and we had happened to dtd 3 days before. I am currently 189 lb's so need to lose 30-40 lb's. I started at 202 though and this is the lowest I have been before conceiving my 3 boys. Should I just keep waiting on my body to eventually O and just keep losing more weight in the mean time or maybe start progesterone cream to bring on AF again and try clomid? Sorry for being so long winded! I really appreciate you taking the time to reply!
    Proud mama to 6 beautiful boys and finally 1 little girl! Praying for just one more girl 💝

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Weight loss does help with pcos but the empty carbs can aggravate it.

You need to have several findings for it to be pcos...not just the cysts.
    So having been diagnosed with mild PC ovaries I am wondering how do I know if the empty carbs aggravate it?

With it only being mild, can I continue the diet the way I have been or should I make some changes regardless?

10. Thanks ICB3 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekerella View Post
    Thanks so much for your input! I will be trying to calculate my protein better as I didn't realize that. I am on day 48 and still no O but it seems as if my body has been trying to for at least a couple weeks. With DS3 my body faked me out and I thought I O'd on day 30 but the temps wouldn't stay very high, then I really O'd on day 45 and we had happened to dtd 3 days before. I am currently 189 lb's so need to lose 30-40 lb's. I started at 202 though and this is the lowest I have been before conceiving my 3 boys. Should I just keep waiting on my body to eventually O and just keep losing more weight in the mean time or maybe start progesterone cream to bring on AF again and try clomid? Sorry for being so long winded! I really appreciate you taking the time to reply!
    I would do a shot or cream to bring on AF and then do Clomid. I would also try to keep losing weight tho - it will only help your sway and the PCOS as well. (you're doing great BTW!!)

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast