Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=atomic sagebrush;1062777]Because you got boys in the past for some other reason (or possibly because you were having a LOT of dairy, rather than staying in the limits. Portion size matters too.)

All you're going to do if you switch to skim is make your blood sugar and testosterone rise, which will make you more likely to have another boy.

People with high testosterone can still have girls. It is what you do that sways, and not some number on a test. I have tons of people with high testosterone who have used this type of diet and have success. I think it's a very big mistake to have skim dairy if you have high testosterone.[/QUOTE

So, of ive enjoyed whole milk, mega amt of desserts and fatty stuff in the past, and had boys...maybe it was bc i didnt drink coffee-3mugs/day (which is sooo great btw-should i do 1or2 spoonfulSf coffee/mug?)) and ate a lot of animal products (today: mainly veg) and didnt have things like yogurt(2/day) crystal light (3 glasze/day)& pineapple & oranges (1/day)-(past only ate apples for fresh fruit)& i drink350mL of pure cranberry jiuice/day -not fr concentrate) could it really be that simple diet change. As well as daily 1 hour and 10ish elliptical xcept Friday.(past: never worked out cause i didnt need to, i just stayed at 118lbs even if i ate McDonald's everyday ( which i did somedays)

With your repertoire, if i do this permanently could this result in me conceiving a girl in February thru IUI?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by lauradeanna; December 5th, 2020 at 09:16 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im having my morning coffee (now ive upgraded to 2 spoonfuls coffee/mug) with reg cinnamon but this weekend im getting ceylon cinnamon to add to my coffee with whole milk. I know, ceylon is best and non harmful. But, ceylon cinnamon is good for girl sway, correctamondo?

I try to send a pic but it wont work
    Last edited by lauradeanna; December 6th, 2020 at 11:30 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In terms of coffee, just have more than you were when you got your boys. you don't have to have a huge amount if you didn't have any before. Just aim at having more than you did.

I can't look at JUST your diet and tell you why you had boys. And I can't give you a guarantee either. All I can tell you is what has worked for most people most of the time.
    There is a LOT that goes into the reasons why we have the genders we do - not only our diet for a short time but many many things involved.

Again, magic foods don't sway, so switching from apples to oranges and pineapples really won't do anything, but as long as you're in the diet limits that's fine.

I don't recommend cinnamon for you. You're already very low in weight and cinnamon may make your blood sugar drop perilously low, and also may make weight fly off. The other kind of cinnamon is DANGEROUS in medicinal amounts, and you need to stop using it in anything more than just dietary amounts. If you must use the cinnamon (which I do not recommend for you at all and in fact think is a bad idea) then wait till you get the ceylon only.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, thank you

But cinnamon does help sway pink? Maybe i can have just a sprinkle?
    Im getting McCafe K Cups now!
    Last edited by lauradeanna; December 6th, 2020 at 03:11 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't use anything for swaying but the Ceylon cinnamon.

You can't just do anything ever said to sway pink. Some things aren't right for everyone.

If you want to use dietary amounts of cinnamon that is fine, because all foods are allowed within limits, but it won't be doing anything for swaying.

If you MUST include cinnamon (and please don't combine it with aspirin, cranberry, or any other blood thinner) then please use only 1/4 teaspoon (this is a small amount) from AF-O and then 1/8 teaspoon (this is a very very small amount) from O-AF and wean off at BFP. Ceylon cinnamon ONLY. Don't use the other kind of cinnamon in anything more than dietary amounts EVER.

I don't recommend that for you but that is how you should use it.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. Im getting Van Houette Hazelnut Vanilla K cups too

Last edited by lauradeanna; December 6th, 2020 at 05:10 PM.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, i've reading a lot of stuff, and ive read mixed reviews on the addition of cashews and sesame seeds. Since, they may sway blue, id rather leave them out. What do u thiink? Do u think they sway pink or blue?

Last edited by lauradeanna; December 6th, 2020 at 06:40 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are no magic foods. They are allowed within limits. The reason why I have them mentioned some places as "more blue friendly" is because in the mineral diet they are listed as good for PINK and so people eat tons of them. Keep in mind that portions matter, so I have to mention those things because otherwise people will eat massive amounts of them.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, but even u have a few boy/girl friendly diet items. Ive been a read-aholic on this. And ive concluded that, as uve stated before; nuts &seeds are more boy-friendly. And im going to switch to 2%milk and low fat greek yogurt.
    And no more cashews and sesame seeds.
    And im going to eat 1 bigfoot (their acidic)

https://www.genderdreaming.com/the-m...e-for-swaying/

Last edited by lauradeanna; December 7th, 2020 at 04:46 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Again, that is because I cannot always make people do things my way. Some people refuse to stick in the limits and ONLY do the magic foods. They are also told by other sites to eat unlimited amounts of those things. For THOSE people, it may be best to avoid those foods because they are not sticking in the limits otherwise. But I very much vastly prefer that everyone stick in the limits and not do the magic foods approach.

THERE ARE NO MAGIC FOODS. Some foods may be better than others but that doesn't mean you cannot eat certain things or must eat certain things.

I wrote that food guide you've listed there solely to save me time and energy answering these types of questions you're asking me here in this thread. "Can I eat this? Can I eat that?" But as I stated repeatedly in that very article, there are no forbidden foods on LE Diet, you can have all foods in the limits, and it is absolutely fine for you to have some sesame seeds and some cashews.

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. I am quite aware of everything I have written along the way and the reasons why I have written it.

I really am not too clear on why you would take my advice I wrote ages ago versus what I am writing here and now based on 10+ years of experience and outstanding results with this PCOS-type pink sway diet that I am suggesting for you.

I don't know what a bigfoot is.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; December 8th, 2020 at 03:54 PM.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122