Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What's the limits? How much carb/protein/fat sould i be consuming? Where did u write about this?
    Should i just buy"Babydust Method"? But I'm doing an IUI so diet is the only aspect I can alter. So, I'm not sure if it would be beneficial?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by lauradeanna; November 21st, 2020 at 12:11 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lauradeanna View Post
    What's the limits? How much carb/protein/fat sould i be consuming? Where did u write about this?
    Should i just buy"Babydust Method"? But I'm doing an IUI so diet is the only aspect I can alter. So, I'm not sure if it would be beneficial?

Please do not buy Babydust Method. It doesn't work, their page is loaded with tons of opposites, worst of all people are trying for years and not conceiving, and I will happily help you for free. Babydust cannot be done with IUI and you need to do diet no matter what you do or you won't have your best chance of a girl. You'd just be wasting your money for bad information that won't help you conceive.

I have written about the diet in lots of places including first page of the thread you're commenting on, which is the best place for you to look since you should be on the diet I describe in this thread. But just to make it easier I'll rewrite the limits right here.

You need to be on the following limits due to your high testosterone:

1500-1800 cals a day (a few people eat lower cals than this, a larger minority eat more like 1800-2000, but most eat 1500-1800)

50-60 g protein and fat

Do not count the protein and fat in fruit and veg, and low carb veg (the ones that are not sweet and starchy, you count nothing, not even calories. Low carb vegetables are free and unlimited.)

Whole grains only, no white refined grains (we make an exception for pasta if you really can't stand whole grain pasta)

Full fat dairy only, NO skim or part skim dairy (skim dairy is terrible for blood sugar and testosterone)

And as we already talked about, cut back sugar as much as you can.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and you don't need to count carbs. If you're keeping cals, protein, and fat in the range and not eating sugar and white carbs and skim dairy, the carbs take care of themselves with no need to count them at all.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, Atomic. Gone. Thank you! But Crystal Light Blueberry-Razz singles are good sometimes and sometimes just plain water and sometimes orange juice?

Yes, Crystal Light is fine as is water. Most people choose to give up juice because it's so nutrient dense and isn't necessary. (and anyone on the alternate diet like you are SHOULD give up juice because it's highly sugary)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is a magic, girl makin food ??? Anything I gotta ingest?

There are no magic foods that make you have girls or boys. They just don't exist. It is the overall nutrient content of your diet that matters and not magic foods.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Good to eat oranges and pinapple?

Last edited by lauradeanna; November 21st, 2020 at 02:51 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pieces of whole fresh fruit are allowed because they're not so highly concentrated like juices are (a glass of juice is all the sugar in several pieces of fruit) and additionally the fiber in whole fruit slows down rises and falls in blood sugar.

8. Likes lauradeanna liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, Atomic. Thank you But I've been eating an orange/day since I've switched my diet b/c I used to eat an apple/day=I got 2 boys by doing that. So, now im tryin something that i dont typically go for (since it seems that im wired to like "boy-makin" foods. So, i thought i dont love oranges and oj so maybe those are the girl making things and i found stuff on the internet that oranges are girl-making

Last edited by lauradeanna; November 21st, 2020 at 02:38 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are no boy making foods. That is not a thing just like there are no girl making foods. It is the overall nutrient content of your diet, and also that you have a history of higher than average testosterone and that means your blood sugar is also high.

Going from eating an apple to eating an orange will not make you have a girl. Those two things are roughly the same amount of calories, protein, and fat. They both have various micronutrients in them. They are fine to eat as a part of your overall sway diet. Both. Either. They are different from juice because they are not highly concentrated and they have fiber in them, which helps with your blood sugar.

You can eat an orange every day. You can eat an apple every day. You can eat both an orange and an apple every day!

I PROMISE you orange juice does not sway pink. Personally I drank tons of orange juice with a couple of my boys. Magic foods don't work. What's more it is a bad idea for you personally because it's very sugary (which will further raise your testosterone). It is also loaded with way more Vitamin C than just an orange or apple itself.

If you like oranges, you can eat them within the limits of the day. If you like apples, you can eat them in the limits of the day. It is the limits of the day that matter. For apples and oranges you'd track only calories, not protein or fat.

There are tons of people selling nonsense like magic foods online. This site is based on science and the science indicates that you cannot alter your baby's gender eating magic foods.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So should i stop my chewable Vit C tablet?

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast