Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DS 1 have always had ov pains and rarely have a month without them. Got ov pains that month when he was conceived but fairly mild

DS2 super strong ov pains!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DS1 no o pains
    DS2 no o pains
    #3 : ?

This time around I felt very strong o pains from the right, that started the day after my supposed ovulation and lasted for 3 days straight. They were strong, burning and sharp and made me think I still had to o. Infact opks were even darker and a lot of ewcm.
    Maybe I had a second surge righ after the first one and the other ovary tried to release the egg/s for 3 days? Or even managed who knows?

Anyway, I read something interesiting here tho. The ovary that didn't release the egg might cause more pain.
    So that was maybe what happened to me.

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No O pains with both of my sons. Pretty strong O pain with my daughter. But whole pg was much heavier physically.
    Single mom of 3 and done!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Talking about ovulation. I was wondering. Let’s assume for a moment that Ramzi is correct/true. Wouldn’t that mean that eggs from the right ovary will become boys (well not the egg itself lol) and from the left girls? Since I assume an egg from the right ovary will implant on the right side of the uterus. And eggs from the left will implant on the left. But.... I don’t believe this theory because there are women with only one ovary and they have both genders! So, is Ramzi debunked by this?
    Single mom of 3 and done!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-blue-pink View Post
    Talking about ovulation. I was wondering. Let’s assume for a moment that Ramzi is correct/true. Wouldn’t that mean that eggs from the right ovary will become boys (well not the egg itself lol) and from the left girls? Since I assume an egg from the right ovary will implant on the right side of the uterus. And eggs from the left will implant on the left. But.... I don’t believe this theory because there are women with only one ovary and they have both genders! So, is Ramzi debunked by this?
    Ramzi is debunked because I saw him with my own two eyes guess people's ultrasounds wrong - and not a few people, either. Repeatedly over the course of a few years. At that point I started digging deeper and found out that his "study" all of us online go nuts about, was never published anywhere for other scientists to review and then try to recreate his findings (and if you ever wondered, as I had, why other ultrasound techs weren't using his method if it was so accurate, it's because it's not even remotely a proven thing and doctor's offices don't go in for stuff that isn't proven.)

There's somewhat of an old wives tale, compounded by some con artists who sell people this gimmick in countries beyond the reach of the law, that you ovulate from the right if you're going to have a boy and from the left if it's a girl. But that's been disproven. Doctors get eggs via IVF from one ovary that become both boys and girls, and just like you say, women who have only one ovary and have different gender babies, of which there are many, debunk the notion. One study seemed to find that in a 3 month pattern, women who ovulated L, L, R did have boys 75% of the time, but that's not any sort of reliable way to sway (and even if it was, a person who wanted a boy would have to test ovulation every month and then wait for the lotto to come up when they hit L, L, R, which is basically like a slot machine!) And to my knowledge no other studies have found this. So as far as I'm concerned, Ramzi has not panned out and while it's fine if you guys want to guess for fun, don't read much into it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Thanks ForeverRestless thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since my first try at HE diet, I've been having mild O pain. I never, ever had them before, not even with my 2 DDs and couldn't tell when I was ovulating except by calculating my cycle and basing myself on EWCM's clues.

I don't know if my diet changed something with my cycle or if age is to "blame".
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    Since my first try at HE diet, I've been having mild O pain. I never, ever had them before, not even with my 2 DDs and couldn't tell when I was ovulating except by calculating my cycle and basing myself on EWCM's clues.

I don't know if my diet changed something with my cycle or if age is to "blame".
    Thanks! I've heard this from several blue swayers!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

13. Likes Sora liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12