Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amari View Post
    Thank you! Pardon my ignorance, is this different than before?
    Different than what?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great essay
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I'm so sorry Hobber. I don't think I could have written it much before now because I didn't have it all fleshed out in my mind well enough. I hope you can forgive me.
    I'm not mad at you! It isn't your fault. I just feel like the ideas that were bouncing around a few months ago were more of the "DTD every other day" variety, which we did, but then I may have O'ed early which cut our attempt short. I just wish I had DTD more days in the fertile window. If I end up with a boy, it won't matter, but I am pretty sure I am having a girl, and frequency of DTD is my one huge regret. I think the site is so new, there will be new things all the time that will make me think "Oh, yeah, I should have done THAT!" as new research comes out.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DTD every other day got me plenty of boys Hobbers, still got my FX for you!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great essay Atomic, love your work

Our first 2 cycles were failures, so i definitely think we need to stick DTD more often. Which of these options would you suggest I do?

(DH is taking LR (AF-O), we are both taking cranberry, im taking zrytec, and using rephresh and sylk, plus strict LE diet)

Option 1
    - DH has 10 FR followed by DTD on o-3, o-2, o-1, and o

Option 2
    - DH has 7 FR followed by DTD on o-6, o-4, o-5, o-3, o-2, o-1, and o

Im guessing option 2 is more 'conception' friendly? But which, if either, is more pink sway friendly???
    Last edited by Lassie1982; April 8th, 2012 at 06:21 AM.
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    I'm not mad at you! It isn't your fault. I just feel like the ideas that were bouncing around a few months ago were more of the "DTD every other day" variety, which we did, but then I may have O'ed early which cut our attempt short. I just wish I had DTD more days in the fertile window. If I end up with a boy, it won't matter, but I am pretty sure I am having a girl, and frequency of DTD is my one huge regret. I think the site is so new, there will be new things all the time that will make me think "Oh, yeah, I should have done THAT!" as new research comes out.
    Plus I am always plagued with the dilemma of how much people really are willing to or want to change, KWIM?? Like I keep erring on the side of trying to keep things somewhat similar to traditional swaying (whether or not I think it's really best to do or not) because I think people don't want to change that much, and maybe I just need to stop doing that. :/

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassie1982 View Post

Our first 2 cycles were failures, so i definitely think we need to stick DTD more often. Which of these options would you suggest I do?

(DH is taking LR (AF-O), we are both taking cranberry, im taking zrytec, and using rephresh and sylk, plus strict LE diet)

Option 1

Option 2

Im guessing option 2 is more 'conception' friendly? But which, if either, is more pink sway friendly???
    There is honestly no way to know and it would probably be different for each couple in each month anyway. Both of those options are pink-friendly to me and I think it's totally a toss up.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassie1982 View Post

Option 1

Option 2

FWIW, Lassie, we're aiming for closer to option 1 this month. Starting with CD1 of my cycle, DH has been releasing and discarding twice a day. Starting on the evening of CD10, we're planning to have his evening release be with me (y'know, DTD). It'll depend on when I ovulate as to what "0 minus" that'll be (0-4, 0-3, etc.), but I would say we should hopefully get in a fair number of attempts.

The way I figure it, the longer it takes to get pg, the easier it'll be to start slipping from the principles of the diet. So throwing if throwing in some extra attempts means the diet is stronger during the successful cycle, it's worth it.

GL! What cycle day are you on?
    2013 (my pray+sway baby girl is here!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks AS and Drama

Im on CD2, but not attempting this cycle as DH will be away at the crucial time

So May it is! I have a good feeling about May

drama that this is your month!!
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is the one aspect of my sway I'm really questioning/regretting. We did the deed at 7am after abstaining for a week and then did the deed later that afternoon. I'm really hoping the Rephresh, AciJel, and my husbands hot showers lowered his sperm count enough. I know there is no way of knowing, but I really hope attempts don't weigh that much into a sway.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast