Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really, really do not think they do NYM. In the real world, most people do neither abstain 7-10 days OR FR 7-10 days...they BD whenever they're in the mood to, and both boys and girls keep right on being conceived!

I conceived this baby girl after BD every 4 days, ideal for a boy! Plus, think of all the failed blue sways where people were BD every 2-4 days...it just can't be swaying that much.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic!! This is great - I'm needing to plan this part of my sway out now, since it's just a few weeks away from first attempt.

I am concerned about FR with my DH tho, LR seems to REALLY reduce his semen output, even after 2-3 day abstain, so I am a little worried about my original plan to FR 7 days then DTD on O-2, twice on O-1, once on O... he is only taking LR AF-O and he says he can definitely feel the difference - do you think we should change anything if his semen is really low? (He hasn't tried FR yet so I'm not sure how much more it will reduce his output).

I'm still on the fence about Rephresh, won't be doing antihistamines, so it's just diet and Vitex and LR/FR for me (I REALLY want to get pregnant first month, can you tell?! LOL)
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    shameless bump
    -=-=-
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

4. Likes askinner2 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic, you really do explain everything so clearly. I am a little more confident with my timing planning now, O for me is 2 or 3 days away so i am really glad i got to read this today, and my DP will also be pleased that we get to go for gold every day from now

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribbons View Post
    Thanks atomic!! This is great - I'm needing to plan this part of my sway out now, since it's just a few weeks away from first attempt.

I am concerned about FR with my DH tho, LR seems to REALLY reduce his semen output, even after 2-3 day abstain, so I am a little worried about my original plan to FR 7 days then DTD on O-2, twice on O-1, once on O... he is only taking LR AF-O and he says he can definitely feel the difference - do you think we should change anything if his semen is really low? (He hasn't tried FR yet so I'm not sure how much more it will reduce his output).

I'm still on the fence about Rephresh, won't be doing antihistamines, so it's just diet and Vitex and LR/FR for me (I REALLY want to get pregnant first month, can you tell?! LOL)
    I think you should give the FR a try and see how much he has. Semen amount and sperm count don't necessarily reflect each other - you can have quite a lot of sperm in not a lot of semen and vice versa.

My concern is that since you're not doing antihistamines and may not do RepHresh, I think you should at least give it a go with the FR the first month or two.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cinss, I'm so glad it helped! Please let me know if there was anything less than clear, it was a hard one to write.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I think you should give the FR a try and see how much he has. Semen amount and sperm count don't necessarily reflect each other - you can have quite a lot of sperm in not a lot of semen and vice versa.

My concern is that since you're not doing antihistamines and may not do RepHresh, I think you should at least give it a go with the FR the first month or two.
    Ok... will do. I AM in a hurry.. but then again, I want to do it right... what do you think about the RepHresh? I'm a little nervous about it b/c I have read sways where they were certain that is what kept them from getting pg... when combining RepHresh and FR, what are the chances of pg first go??? (I know this is different for every couple, but maybe just using an example of an avg-fertile woman at my age - just now 35?)

Thanks!!
    -=-=-

9. Likes askinner2 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just looking for advice. Have been ttc pink for 3 cycles with bfn. Eased up on the diet last cycle because my cycle got so irregular and had barely any period, so not even sure I ovulated second cycle. We have been doing abstain with one BD, most recently with a 3 day cutoff. I do think maybe next month I will wait till positive OPK to do one time BD with abstain, but wondered if that's what anyone would recommend. I'm 35 and my husband is 43, so I'm wondering if one time with abstain is just not going to work for us. DH is not super into the pink sway, and not willing to FR by himself or with condoms...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, hi and welcome Jasper!!! Glad you found us!

I NEVER advise abstain for men over 35, let alone men over 43. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...over-35-a.html

You are not going to get pg with abstain and 3 day cutoff, esp. using other sway tactics. It makes it very, very difficult even for young couples to conceive that way. I would strongly recommend trying 1 attempts at pos OPK with either a compressed FR, hurry up FR, (there's an explanation of how to do this in the thread below) or doing nothing and just BD when the mood strikes (and you may want to do that if you're wasting away on diet!). My husband and I (42 and 41) conceived our only girl BD after 4 boys, DTD every 4 days, which is actually boy frequency. It is TOTALLY possible to conceive girls with boy frequency.

Have you read the following essays? They will help to explain the how and why of frequency and give you options beyond abstain.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...frequency.html

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic! So glad you responded. Honestly, I've been eating more off the diet recently as getting discouraged, which makes me want to eat However, I'm still not eating too much and am losing weight. So if I have been doing girl diet on and off since January and lost 20 pounds total. How big a deal is it to just start the diet today, day one of AF and not skip another cycle? May is supposed to be a good girl month, right I'd rather not skip a month ttc just to get back to six weeks strictly back on the diet. I do think we'll just have to do BD when the mood strikes, because my husband is not a big fan of release on his own, especially for swaying purposes. All those things leave me feeling like I won't have the strongest sway. I am still breastfeeding my 2 year old, so hopefully that along with our ages will help sway pink. Any other advice on the best things to do in the next two weeks before our next attempt? I also go back and forth about supplements since I've been on your site and am trying to decide what to do there...

Thanks again for the advice and the links!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast