Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Atomic! I am new here and only recently starting to research gender swaying and have found your forums invaluable as I gather information.

I am part of another gender swaying forum and they suggest to sway blue to DTD every other day from AF-O in order to sway blue. In your opinion, is that adequate? I know you suggest multiple attempts in microwindow but I am terrified that I won't hit O day accurately and may sway pink by DTD on too many days prior to O.

Would I be ok with the EOD method for blue sway?

Just looking for some reassurance as we are starting diet and supps and plan to sway in March.

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by eln101 View Post
    Hello Atomic! I am new here and only recently starting to research gender swaying and have found your forums invaluable as I gather information.

I am part of another gender swaying forum and they suggest to sway blue to DTD every other day from AF-O in order to sway blue. In your opinion, is that adequate? I know you suggest multiple attempts in microwindow but I am terrified that I won't hit O day accurately and may sway pink by DTD on too many days prior to O.

Would I be ok with the EOD method for blue sway?

Just looking for some reassurance as we are starting diet and supps and plan to sway in March.

Thank you!

I would like to add a few things, I am still breastfeeding my 7 month old. And my husband and I are 39. Thank you!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It is still multiple attempts for blue.

I know they say that stuff on other sites but it is based on completely debunked Shettles claims and IT DOES NOT WORK at all. You really really really set yourself up for sway opposites having one attempt for a boy. Many of our opposites were in people who had one attempt.

The majority of those of us with lots of boys (myself included) had sex unprotected out of the fertile window and then just skipped our fertile window or did pullout when we weren't trying. Then when we were trying we did the same thing only who had tons of sex in the fertile window. My only child I had sex only once in the fertile window was with my daughter.

If you're interested, there is a big long story about how we discovered one attempt swayed pink if you'd like to hear it.
    I can attest to this as my daughter was conceived by one attempt only in fertile window as well

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    can you bump this for me?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Thanks eln101 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    can you bump this for me?
    I'm new to this but hopefully this is what you meant by bump

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Having sex every other day is not a good way to get a boy because it can end up being only one attempt. For example if you have attempts O-5, O-3, and O-1 that can be only one attempt in the fertile window (o-3 can be invalid, and O-5 is nearly always no good, it's all dead) and if it's O-6, O-4, O-2, and O Day, that can end up being one attempt since O day may be too late.

It is better to aim at having 3 attempts than it sex every day. You can have sex every day but just try to get an additional attempt in that fertile window.

12. Likes eln101 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd love to find where you had this written if you have a link? TTC 2 months in and trying so hard not to want to add extra attempts next month!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Where what is written? I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello atomic! Can you please help. Ive been testing with opks and my test line is getting darker so just want to make sure my bd is adequate for blue sway. We've done unprotected bd on cd 4, 7, 10. Im in my fertile week so due to my husband's work schedule we are trying to bd every 36 hours. So we bd at 9 am on cd 13 and 9 pm on cd 14. We bd at 9 am today on cd 16 and will bd tomorrow at 9 pm cd 17. I believe I am supposed to ovulate on cd 18 but my husband works 24 hour shift that day and we won't have a chance to bd until 9 am on cd 19. I believe I will have my first positive opk tonight or tomorrow sometime. Im just wondering if this seems like enough bd's for boys?

Ive been taking supps and following pretty high calorie high protein diet for about a month. So assuming everything else is fine, can you please comment on the bd frequency?

Thank you so much!

Last edited by eln101; February 3rd, 2021 at 06:55 PM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by eln101 View Post
    Hello atomic! Can you please help. Ive been testing with opks and my test line is getting darker so just want to make sure my bd is adequate for blue sway. We've done unprotected bd on cd 4, 7, 10. Im in my fertile week so due to my husband's work schedule we are trying to bd every 36 hours. So we bd at 9 am on cd 13 and 9 pm on cd 14. We bd at 9 am today on cd 16 and will bd tomorrow at 9 pm cd 17. I believe I am supposed to ovulate on cd 18 but my husband works 24 hour shift that day and we won't have a chance to bd until 9 am on cd 19. I believe I will have my first positive opk tonight or tomorrow sometime. Im just wondering if this seems like enough bd's for boys?

Ive been taking supps and following pretty high calorie high protein diet for about a month. So assuming everything else is fine, can you please comment on the bd frequency?

Thank you so much!

Last edited by eln101; February 3rd, 2021 at 06:55 PM.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast