Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All you can do is what you can do. Just try to get those attempts in! I would try to even go to CD 20 in case of delayed O.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes eln101 liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope it's OK to post this question here atomic. (I didn't think it really needed a new thread.) For swaying girl with the one-attempt method, do you think there is additional benefit in using a condom for any other times of intercourse, even if it's before the fertile window starts?

I'm asking because the author of the Babydust Method talks about this and believes that the less sperm inside us overall, the more our bodies might think it's a good idea to conceive a girl (because intercourse and opportunities aren't plentiful). She does in fact believe that no sex *at all* (just men releasing on their own) from period to ovulation is best, except for the one attempt.

I know the Babydust Method has some real flaws, in particular the timing aspect. But I thought that she maybe had an interesting point regarding the limiting of ejaculation inside. You seem to imply it's fine to release inside every 4 days max when swaying girl, so maybe you think it doesn't add anything to use a condom? After seeing many outcomes here I wonder if it's actually proven to make any difference.
    naiad - a water nymph said to inhabit a river, spring, or waterfall

two boys on earth, one baby girl and four smaller stars in heaven - praying for a new daughter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718