Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My TWO Gender Dreaming Babies :)

I've been floating around Gender Dreaming for three years now. I had a beautiful surprise son (BC pill baby!) in 2009 and a precious rainbow little boy in 2011. I knew about "swaying" with my second, but like so many, I kinda believed I would easily and simply "get one of each" because it looked so effortless for so many folks. And my knowledge of swaying was primarily IG style, where you eat a bunch of cranberry stuff and use lavender body wash I did have a twinge of GD (about a day) with #2, but we knew we were planning a couple more kids.

In 2012, hubby and I decided to go for our third child and wanted to make an attempt at a girl. I went back to IG, but somehow landed over here. And gosh, things here fit me so much better. I wasn't sticking a turkey baster in unmentionable locations. I loved not worrying about PH. And that maternal dominance thing...totally explained (along with diet) why I was a two-boy mama!

After a month of reading and prepping, DH and I executed a fairly simple, mostly lucky sway for a girl. We had a chemical that month, tried again the next month and got pregnant. At 16 weeks, we confirmed that our little girl was on her way!! We were both pretty thrilled and she arrived safely in May of 2013. Our boys adored her, daddy really was tickled with her. She certainly "runs" the household!

In 2014, we decided to try for our fourth kiddo and decided to go ahead and sway for another girl. Hubby loved being a dad to a daughter and we figured the room situation would be easier with two and two. We, again, prepped for about a month, swayed and had a chemical the first month. The second month, we were expecting again.

We went "team green" with this baby, deciding we didn't want to know before his/her birth. This was an interesting thing. I found a few things out. For one: people love balance. We already had a girl, yet folks felt the need to "root for a girl" to "even things out." For two: gender comments are still flipping annoying even when you don't really have a preference. Three: you really can't count on symptoms to tell you what baby is!

Our gorgeous and perfect "failed sway" arrived in February of 2015. Never had an ounce of GD. A few folks said stupid things about our daughter not getting a sister. Or about how crazy it was to have three boys. But, overall, it's been great! He is just perfect. And, even though I knew it to be true, I'm glad to confirm I feel no different about a successful sway baby versus a failed sway baby.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is so beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is great to read! Congratulations on the new Baby!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hotdogz- what a sweet post. Surprise that # 4 was a little boy! I bet he's gonna be the most spoiled! Did you ever question why your last sway didn't result in a girl even though the one before did? I know atomic says that there is no magic bullet and I agree, but if there was something you could say might have pushed it the other direction, could you put your finger on it? Also, you mentioned that symptoms didn't reveal anything to you. I was wondering if you could elaborate. I keep thinking that is how I knew for sure I was getting my third girl. And now a friend is pregnant with her second boy after three girls and she swears she knew because the pregnancy was the "Same" as her boy. Just wondering, these things I dwell on....

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just gorgeous so lovely to hear your story Hotdogz! X

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your son and thanks for sharing your story. I'm glad to hear there was no GD. It is funny how people are isn't it. I guess you can never win but all that matters is you and your family are happy
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love this, very touching story!! Huge congrats on your little boy, your family sounds great, such lucky kids!
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay hotdogz!!! So happy for you!!!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so happy for you hotdogz and FWIW I find I really like having just one girly. I thought that I'd feel really bad that she doesn't have a sister but I have subequently realized I like it that way. (Sisters are great though, that's not what I"m saying, just saying that it has not bothered me at all when I had anticipated that it really would!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Likes 1+2+3boys liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is good to hear Atomic! My Brother was the only boy and we had all girl cousins and friends too and he turned out great and never complained or mentioned that he would have liked a Brother. I think he loved the attention
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast